Tint the Void

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ziolang A post would be great right now since we've in post battle now. Deadline is on tuesday.

Apologies for my tardiness. It's been an... interesting week for me irl.

Okay so apparently Rafa is out until the end of the month because of some internet problems, so @Ziolang do you mind posting before him this time? I do want to keep a steady pace for the RP before our next thing.

Um... I'll be on today and tomorrow but not at night... I'll be on at 5,6 or 7 PM after that I'm going home... things changed a little but the internet I will have will still come in 3 or 4 or November >.< Also it will take me a time but I'll post today ^^

Alright. Real life circumstances aren't going to diminish until after the 16th and may even go a little past that. I should be able to maintain pseudo activity and will try my best to get a post in tomorrow~

Reactions: RafaDark
As of today, I'm officially closing Tint the Void.

It's incredibly slow pace just made me lose a lot of interest in the plot, but not in it's concepts, so I'm moving it to story form and combining it with another story I've been working on. Since it's moving nowhere, it's best that I shut it down now. I'm really sorry guys :/

I really do thank you for taking your time to build this Roleplay with me, though~

Best regards!

Reactions: RafaDark
Status
Not open for further replies.