Tint the Void

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't I just edit it here? D:

Has to be sent to me first. I don't mind you editing it in after I approve it, though.

*pouts* Fine~

....well I don't like it!

I feel like I'm being ganged up one D:

....well I don't like it!
I'm sorry to hear that but as a GM it's kiiiiinda my duty to make sure each character sheet is in good shape, make sure it's abiding the rules, help anyone who needs to format it, and wipe out inconsistencies and/or broken concepts (While in the privacy of a private message of course). That's kind of a responsibility I have to take and keep in check.

*collapses onto floor* I'm being ganged up on....

*collapses onto floor* I'm being ganged up on....
I'm not ganging up on you , I'm just stating a rule I have :/ Look, I know it might be a hassle on both sides but it ensures everyone has a quality RP to play in without anyone bringing in something unfair. It's a /simple/ rule, I'm not asking much at all. Its mostly to help players as I helped with Rafa on PM.

Don't get any strange ideas and misinterpret my words or intentions.

Last edited by a moderator:
*rolls around On floor* :D

Say Red, Did I edited my char in the PM? if yes, It's already accepted right? sorry I forgot >.<

Say Red, Did I edited my char in the PM? if yes, It's already accepted right? sorry I forgot >.<
I think you were in the process of editing your character's spelltype (putting a limiter) but with that edit (if you did it) you're good to post it now.

Reactions: RafaDark
CS:

Name: Rafa Grimore Black
Codename: Outsider-0

Appearance:
1c23c08caa0daeed825213a53e8a388637012a1b.jpg
Personality: He's normally calm and collected but when he see an Aberration, he would want to destroy it completely. He's also someone who like to be calm even when he is in a battle.
Class: Hunter

Combat Preferences: He usually didn't care too much about things, his only goal is to defeat the Aberrations because of that he usually uses his sword in his hand as he stay stopped in place examining his enemies or closer to an Aberration to like to jump above an Aberration to make it mad.

Spelltype: He uses the Haste magic, holding an sphere made of mana in his hand, he can destroy it to become quicker, it's duration is of 1 minute but if someone break it with him, the time will be split in two being 30 sec to him and 30 sec to the other. With another mana sphere, he can use his power to turn it from blue to black in seconds and if he throw it in someone, it will break and involve the target in an darkness that is hard but easily to flee from. Using the same dark sphere mentioned early on the group, they get less spotted by Aberrations, it make them more able to do an sneak attack.

Weaponry: He uses an Customixed Heavy-Sword, it is totally customizable and of course he could use another weapons to mix on it but he would need to use almost all his mana to make it work, for customization, he can use electricity too but it is more effective with mana.

Trivia: He don't like to follow orders and don't like to give orders to anyone, in other words he's not an leader neither an follower, he is just an normal guy who wants to have some fun destroying some Aberrations across the Void.

HERE HE IS!!!! MY FULLY EDITED CHAR!!!! TREMBLE IN FEAR ABERRATIONS!!!!!

Reactions: Red Revolver
Are sign-ups still open?
This RP looks interesting, but I didn't come back from camping until yesterday. '3'

The RP is designed to be open even as it's running. You are more than welcome. Just shoot profile(s) to RedRevolver~

The roleplay starts today, guys! Get your hype ready! Signups are still open and 3 out of the 5 slots are filled!

Profiles submitted to me can be found on this thread's first post in spoilers for easy locating~ Let's do this!

If it isnt too much trouble, could i make my character a hunter??

Fill in a character sheet and send it to RedRevolver. There are no restrictions regarding which class you may choose. As soon as your character sheet is approved you may join us in the RP itself~

Roleplay updated: We're gonna focus on some kitties next post cycle...

...If you catch my drift *wink wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.