TimeStamp™ - [Closed.]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehe I'm still debating between a few options. You'll have to wait and see ;D

Lmao, Cris does not like Dorian xD tbf I wouldn't either lmao

Also, I'll get a post up tmw at some point!

LMFAO @WishfulNemo I love how Circe sees a 30 year-old as an old man LOL. This is great, he's gonna take it as such a blow to his ego.

I'm gonna wait for @Justaddnutts to post with Erika so I can reply with my three all at once. I have many ideas hehe.

And tru that, Magus.

I viewed people in their twenties as old when I was still a teen. //bawls up

And thanks. :D I will look forward to the post. No promises though that I will be able to reply fast. Summertime really has me on full power for now.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Now after pestering my boyfriend ruthlessly to haul his anxious ass to bed I cn reply

Nice bottle drop

Reactions: nikki.13
Yay! I'll write my replies tonight lmao

so i had a dream about this concept during my nap. it was really creepy. >.>

Reactions: King
I'll reply tomorrow!

Reactions: nikki.13
so i had a dream about this concept during my nap. it was really creepy. >.>

Lmao that's crazy, did your stamp run out 8D

Yeahhh but I never got to see who my soul mate was. XD
Also, I've written Cris and Nate's posts but I'm waiting for @Justaddnutts before I post them with Sam's. I'm thinking Sam calls Tash in this next scene though, what do you think, @King ?

Yeahhh but I never got to see who my soul mate was. XD
Also, I've written Cris and Nate's posts but I'm waiting for @Justaddnutts before I post them with Sam's. I'm thinking Sam calls Tash in this next scene though, what do you think, @King ?
I'm writing up my replies for Mason and Dorian, just waiting on Tash to meet Kimmie - They should talk after, so Tash can tell Sam about Kimmie and then they can meet up to advise each other on well, their soulmate problems xD

• Love
I'm typing now :3

• Love
Reactions: King
*tap dances* Done!

• Love
*tap dances* Done!
tumblr_mg4al9Wxtc1s2t8szo1_500.gif

Hell yeah bro 8)

Status