TimeStamp™ - [Closed.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted~ Also, I apologize if Sam's thoughts about Erika are rude; I love the girl, he's just an angry buttface right now :B

Reactions: King
Daamn, some of these soul mate meetings are hilarious but most of them are just hitting me in the feels T.T

Reactions: nikki.13 and King
Ikr, some I'm laughing at and some I'm saddened by 8D

SAM WILL LIGHTEN UP HE WILL. I have a twist in his story though that needs to play out first hehe.

Gonna post tonight

And I feel like Jonny boy and Mason being friends who is friends with Salem needs to have some kind of hilarious meeting and maybe some huge masculine double date thing.

Also, Salem should somehow get Jonathan pregnant before this rp ends. Just because.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Gonna post tonight

And I feel like Jonny boy and Mason being friends who is friends with Salem needs to have some kind of hilarious meeting and maybe some huge masculine double date thing.

Also, Salem should somehow get Jonathan pregnant before this rp ends. Just because.
O.O mpreg...?

Johnny boy is trans so it's certainly possible. I could see Mason and Salem talking about it.

Mason: "So you knocked up a dude... And he got pregnant..."
Salem: "Yeah..."
Mason: "Dude you're fucked."

• Love
Reactions: Junnabee
Lmao imagine this: Salem describes his soulmate to Mason and then like hours later, Jonathan does the same and Mason still doesn't catch on they're describing each other XD Then he meets with one and the other and is like
"Wait a second I... You.. HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS."

Hey guys! I am going on a trip from July 26th to August 2nd, and I won't have my computer the entire time, just my phone, so I won't be able to post very frequently or at all. However if I do post, please forgive me for the spelling and grammatical errors you might find, due to the word filler on my phone.

I willy reply to you @King before I go though!

//stumbles into the ooc bleary eyed

So sorry for not posting sooner. I kind of had to mass produce a few in another role play I'm in.

I would also like to announce that starting from next week Thursday or so, Friday or Thursday, I will be unavailable for two weeks. Mainly because I have family coming over crossing the seas, so I'm supposed to entertain them and act as an extrovert, that isn't stuck behind a screen writing stuff, and very much not a nerd in general.

I'm definitely still here! Sorry i haven't been to active. Been in and out of the hospital since my accident. Bluh, it's just my luck. I promise I'll get a post up soon :P

• Thank You
Reactions: King
Yoo I'll reply when nutts replies, so I can get a reply in for Tash c:

HURRY NUTS

Don't forget you can still write up a post and save it for your othercharactees

Status
Not open for further replies.