TimeStamp™ - [Closed.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are good to go as well, right @nikki.13 ?

Yep, we are good to go for IC!!

Also, I think maybe Cris needs a girl friend to bitch about this whole thing to because she can only internally seethe so much, if anyone wishes to be said friend~ :B

//raises Circe's hand

Circe will need someone as well to rant about her 'grandpa'~ XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yep, we are good to go for IC!!

Also, I think maybe Cris needs a girl friend to bitch about this whole thing to because she can only internally seethe so much, if anyone wishes to be said friend~ :B
I offer you both Kimmie and Erika.

Kimmie- Because she can be the friend that you complain back and forth with you know? Maybe Kimmie comes to the Bar she works at as a regular. And instead of the patron complains to the bartender, it's reversed. At first Kimmie was like....what? but then went along with it.

Erika- Two words. Overly Optimistic Friend. Oh wait....that's three.

• Love
@King

Hey, how do you feel about Kimmie and Dorian knowing each other? Like maybe Kimmie originally planned his wedding, and metioned casually mentioned love never lasts. And when he divorced she gave him one big whooping i told you so?

Or even better Kimmie was one of his one night stands and they ended up staying "friends" after. That is, If you call meeting up only to subtle insult each other and sneer with no real hatred only an intense distaste being "friends" .

Either way, all I'm saying, is Friend/Enemies.....Frienemies.

@Polystical

How would Xiomara feel about having a very upbeat, "omg you look like super yum-diddly-umcious in that dress girl!!!! Buy it!!!!" personality type friend named Erika? :3?

W I P

Ξ Mason Phoenix Ξ
"I've already wasted over half of my life
I would've laid down and died for you

tumblr_mytrdsFyrn1r6i8tgo2_r1_500.gif

Name:
Mason Phoenix

Marital Status:
Single

Sexuality:
Questionably Straight

Tattoo Artist

Appearance:
tumblr_nq86n0UDUh1qmzym7o1_540.jpg

Mason is 5ft8 and is kind of toned. He works out his arms a lot, but doesn't have a completely muscular body. He had fluffy hair, which he dyes so often. His favourite hair colour is red.
He usually dresses in baseball caps, band shirts, skinny jeans, shorts, sneakers & boots.

Soulmate: Nicholas Keahi
Time on stamp: DD/MM/YY - Hours/Minutes/Seconds
Dream soulmate: Mason always thought his numbers would reach zero when he would meet a cute blond girl, who shared his music taste. He also imagined her to be into tattoo's and horror movies. Most people would agree that Mason wished his ex was his soulmate.

tumblr_nomxhqLmvT1r6i8tgo1_540.gif

Personality:
|| Carefree || Optimistic || Creative || Sarcastic || Insecure ||
One a sentence, Mason doesn't care much about life, but he cares about himself. He doesn't take life too seriously and just likes to watch it flow by. He believes the best will always happen and is very optimistic. His work requires him to be creative, and he always is. Nearly all of his items and clothing have been modified by him and everything he owns gets drawn on.
However, Mason can be sarcastic and a little annoying sometimes. He has a very dry sense of humour, which annoys others. He also is very insecure about himself. Mason worries that people think he's fat or ugly, dumb or boring. It especially worries him that his soulmate might be disappointed with him.

Other:
Mason adores horror movies. He's a sucker for slasher movies and the cheesy franchises, his favourite is scream.
He has one forearm tattoo on his left arm and another on his right shoulder. He has various others, but those two are his pride.
Mason was in a long term relationship with a girl called Joyce. They never shared numbers, but Mason believed his could change for her. After four years, Mason found out her number was at zero with another man, who she had been sleeping with behind his back. For a long time he was damaged by this, and was reluctant to see others again.
His favourite music is Punk.

tumblr_nqbuxhrgtk1r1wlywo1_400.gif

I no longer cry for you
No more pain
bitch."

-

Natasha O'Connor

"I wanted to give you everything
but I still stand in awe
of superficial things"

tumblr_n3lqzrGXCW1r3r6iao6_500.gif

Name: Natasha 'Tash' O'Connor
Marital Status: Married
Sexuality: Unsure
Appearance:
900_full-jennifer-connelly-young-208387008.jpg

Soulmate: Kimmie Lou Wang
Time on stamp: DD/MM/YY - Hours/Minutes/Seconds
Dream soulmate: Whenever asked, Tash always says her husband is her perfect soulmate - Tall, blond and handsome. She also says she's lucky to have someone as driven and hardworking as her.

tumblr_me81qmOr5E1rt2432.gif

Personality:
|| Mature || Caring || Academic || Classy || Dependent ||
Tash is a very motherly woman. She's caring about everyone she meets and makes everyone feel loved. She's a mature person who knows how to handle many situations. Shes also very academic and finds it hard to be creative, but her logic and mathematical skills are the best.
Tash also loves her materials. She is always covered in diamonds and the designer clothes a rich woman is expected to have. She's classy and neat, and is generally seen to be an attractive woman.
However, she is dependent a lot on others. Jason was her rock for a long time, and is too afraid to divorce him.

Other:
Tash is married to Jason, an older businessman. They were married way before TimeStamp was introduced. He got his implanted first, and had 00:00:00 as his number. Tash put it off for a long time, but when she got it, her number hadn't reached 00:00:00, and wouldn't for a long time. She knew then that Jason wasn't her soulmate. She kept it hidden from him, and lied.
She is a Christian woman, who goes to church every weekend.
Tash has an expensive taste and most of what she wears is designer.

IVuxn.gif

"I wanted to love you
like my mother's mother's mothers did."
I'm dying of laughter. I don't know why the mistype of Wong to Wang is so funny to me XDDDD

Reactions: King
  • Love
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/timestamp™.116617/

IC IS UP 8)

Some rulez:

- Post as often as you like, just make sure everyone gets posts in.

- Write at least 2 paragraphs, but go crazy if you wanna write more!

- Please post every couple days, if you can't, just let me know!

- Go ahead and get decorative, but its totally optional!

- Have fun!

@Polystical

How would Xiomara feel about having a very upbeat, "omg you look like super yum-diddly-umcious in that dress girl!!!! Buy it!!!!" personality type friend named Erika? :3?
Ooh someone to stroke her ego? She would love to have Erika as a friend!

@King

Hey, how do you feel about Kimmie and Dorian knowing each other? Like maybe Kimmie originally planned his wedding, and metioned casually mentioned love never lasts. And when he divorced she gave him one big whooping i told you so?

Or even better Kimmie was one of his one night stands and they ended up staying "friends" after. That is, If you call meeting up only to subtle insult each other and sneer with no real hatred only an intense distaste being "friends" .

Either way, all I'm saying, is Friend/Enemies.....Frienemies.
I DIDNT SEE THIS.

Hell yeah!

What if he slept with her when he was engaged then she ended up planning his wedding? XD

But yes, she'd give him grief constantly about his sleeping around problem XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Bucket of Rainbows
I DIDNT SEE THIS.

Hell yeah!

What if he slept with her when he was engaged then she ended up planning his wedding? XD

But yes, she'd give him grief constantly about his sleeping around problem XD
Yes!!! She absolutely sleeps with him then next month guess who shows up looking for a wedding planner x3

• Love
Reactions: King
YASSSS @Justaddnutts and @WishfulNemo that sounds amazingggggg~

Also, Sam is a lonely man and probably needs a friend too or else he will go crazy once rainbow Erika shows up. Maybe he can be friends with Tash @King ? Just 'cause they both are close in age and.....Actually I don't have any reasoning asides from that, I just think it would be fun to have a man/woman pair who isn't anything but friends with each other. Or Sam can be friends with someone else. Whatever works. :B

OH WAIT I THOUGHT OF A REASON. Tash may remind him a lot of his dead wife, so he would try to seek comfort and advice from her. Whatcha think?

OH WAIT I THOUGHT OF A REASON. Tash may remind him a lot of his dead wife, so he would try to seek comfort and advice from her. Whatcha think?
It also said she was very academic! Maybe you two could build on that?

• Bucket of Rainbows

Yes! They could be like college buddies? Since theyre both academics and stuff - She's a caring person so she could be there for him a lot c:

• Love
Yessss that sounds lovely~
Also, I don't know what you had planned about how Dorian meets his soulmate, but could the lady serving him drinks be Cris? Just 'cause she's a bartender and...yeah. XD

Yessss that sounds lovely~
Also, I don't know what you had planned about how Dorian meets his soulmate, but could the lady serving him drinks be Cris? Just 'cause she's a bartender and...yeah. XD

That works perfectly!

Reactions: nikki.13
Status
Not open for further replies.