TimeStamp™ - [Closed.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Also @nikki.13 Sam can also be the only one to know about her stamp, to add some security to their friendship~

I'm excited to see everyone's posts 8D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Does that make Erika, Gretchen or Karen XDDD
Well who does she want to be? cccc:

And I posted by the way, like how we discussed it in the PM @nikki.13 though the post is kinda short and sucks a lot. However it is late and I bit you all an adieu for now~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Well who does she want to be? cccc:

And I posted by the way, like how we discussed it in the PM @nikki.13 though the post is kinda short and sucks a lot. However it is late and I bit you all an adieu for now~
She's feeling very "Karen" today.

I'm going to wait for
@Mad Magus
to get back on before I post! We hadn't quite figured out how our characters are going to meet!

I'm waiting on a reply hun

Also... Anyone wanna be friends with Jonathan or have business at the law firm Gabe works at? THEY HANDLE DIVORCE AND LIFE INSURANCE AND ALTERCATIONS AND SHIT... Talk to Gabe and shutoff.

@King maybe Jonathan and Mason could be friends? I think they'd have wonderful sarcastic conversations and it'd give us ability to use character interaction for GMing purposes.

Also... Anyone wanna be friends with Jonathan or have business at the law firm Gabe works at? THEY HANDLE DIVORCE AND LIFE INSURANCE AND ALTERCATIONS AND SHIT... Talk to Gabe and shutoff.

@King maybe Jonathan and Mason could be friends? I think they'd have wonderful sarcastic conversations and it'd give us ability to use character interaction for GMing purposes.
What no your- ....oh.....OH OOOOOHHHHHH oh. MY B I AM VERY SORRY I WILL DO THAT NOW *bowing continuously and crying softly at own stupidity*

OKAY I POSTED AND GOT CARRIED AWAY. I probably won't write this much each time. Sorry for all the reading. Heh. Also took the liberty of adding the times, @Justaddnutts and @Mad Magus let me know if you want me to change them

'Cause it's hours/minutes/seconds so it would be 00:07:whateversecondsiput so 7 minutes

Ok, yes. But please. Consider this. The bridal consultant and the guy who works in the law firm dealing in divorce. Friends.

• Thank You
Reactions: MagusOfTheScales

I was thinking that Gabe and Nicholas could know each other because Nicholas and his ex wife hired a divorce lawyer from the firm?

Mason and Jonathan can totally be friends!

Hey, sorry guys! I got off of work late and i'm super tired and achy. But I have tomorrow off so i'll get a post up first thing come tomorrow!

Man there are only 6 of us involved in this, I keep thinking there are more because of how many characters we have xD

Status
Not open for further replies.