Times of War: The Deadwood -Apps Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a very good post, but I needed to post something, so there it is. Hopefully things will get better as it goes on.

For some reason, I stopped getting alerts when this thread was posted in even though I am still watching it. I had no idea the RP was ready >.<

I'll post in the morning, assuming I'm not too late.

Reactions: Esthalia
Hiro said he was going to post and I'm still playing catch up.

I'm convinced i'm the worst. ever.

Oh stop. You're not the worst.

*Pokes The Group With A Stick* Someone poooooooooost! Please?

I'm working on my post, but it's slow going. I've had so much going on at work and it's hard to think about the thread AND Insurance matters at the same time.

Update: Only have to update Hibce, then my post will be complete!

Last edited:
I'm tentatively awaiting a post from @Rufiya before I post again - afterall, my post was mostly directed to her character! :)

Ah.

Noted.

Not sure when exactly I can post but I ought to have access to a computer around this afternoon so.. please bear with me a bit longer! Haha.

Ah.

Noted.

Not sure when exactly I can post but I ought to have access to a computer around this afternoon so.. please bear with me a bit longer! Haha.

Of course! That wasn't meant to come across as incriminating- just wanted to let people why I hadn't posted!

Reactions: Esthalia
I'll be working on a response today :)

Hope everyone paid attention to the Hibce's post. That way we all know what we've got in store for us.

sorry about the delay, you guys. I was having renovations done at home and had a lack of internet.

My post notes are done, so I should be able to post withing the next day or so (if not by tonight, depending on my luck)

Sorry again for the delay <3

Status
Not open for further replies.