Times of War: The Deadwood -Apps Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they'd face mage opposition very quickly

I'd expect the templars to take charge, just to say. They just seem the type to me.
I seem to be incapable of playing a normal Templar, so if you think Captain Creepy will make a good leader, that's your business.

@Esthalia , I'm holding off on posting until you finish. <3 Can't wait to see what you've got written!

Reactions: LVL1337N00B
Freyja doesn't seem like the leader type either. She is to awkward for that afterall. Hehe.

@Sir Basil - I loved how creepy he was! Still, of our old group it had to be either him or Neviha.

By the way.

@Esthalia

From what she knew so far, her group consisted of two men and one more woman; a warrior. The men seemed strong in their own way. A Templar and a Healer, though she had yet to see them face to face.

--

Sounds like our old team.

ohhhhhh kay, kind of jumped the gun. Removing it now, until the most recent posts are finished

Sorry guys. I had a funeral yesterday and didn't get the post done. Feel free to post. The rest of my post is just going to be about Hibce sitting in the dirt. Don't worry about stepping on my toes :P

Gatta have naps.

Gah! I'm sorry I haven't updated my post! I was so busy this weekend!! @_@

I will work on it today if my work load is light enough :)

I'm loving what I'm reading sofar. Very excited about getting this going again!

Gah. Work. >.<

I will hopefully post soon if I have the time.

RAH RAH RAH ANGRYFACE YOU BETTER PUT ON YOUR WRITING PANTS ESTHA.

Reactions: Esthalia
Good thing I am always pants. UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE!!! D:<

Hey, it's my right as an AMERICAN CITIZEN to not be pants if I don't want to.

Reactions: Esthalia
Gah! I'm sorry I haven't updated my post! I was so busy this weekend!! @_@

I will work on it today if my work load is light enough :)

I'm loving what I'm reading sofar. Very excited about getting this going again!
Hope to see a post from you soon! :D so far so good!

Have our characters been assigned to be in groups with one another, or are we just going to run into one another ?

@Esthalia - When I saw that mention of a healer, templar, and warrior woman in your post my first thought was that maybe you used your previous starter and edited it to fit the new roleplay but missed that bit, but now I'm wondering if maybe you're going to mention them in the current story. Like, maybe Neviha goes out with them and something happens. Maybe they get split up or the witch mentioned before ambushes them and only Neviha escapes.

Sorry, I'll hush now.

@LVL1337N00B : I'm a huge asshole and reused my post because I was freaking about time. Also, I'm a huge asshole for not updating my post and not posting again. I'm making it your responsibility to text me to remind me to post. Apparently I can't be trusted to do it myself.

BUG THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

Edit: I updated my post, edited the stupid out of it and added Hibce's part. I will work on writing my next post asap.

Last edited:
Responsibility is scary ;-;

But okay, I'll start texting you when it comes back around to your turn.

Also, when it comes to it I'm thinking my character should just be an unexpected addition. Y'know, since she just kinda suddenly decided she was gonna go with these guys to fight stuff without any prior notice.

Last edited:
I replied, and I hope its okay that I did?? I have no idea what posting order is, I just wanted to say something. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.