Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
Message me if you are interested. Please do not reply.
Make the message title your favorite color!
Quick Links
*Current Wants Here*
Last Updated: 12/26/2016

Roleplay Resume

Do you like Muilti-Paragraph or One-liners?
I can do Muilti, but to be honest I love one-liners.

When Sanz smirked at her, she felt slightly hopeful... till he walked past the dog and through the gates without her.

"....." Her face turned to sudden horror, He left me here to die....

When the boy looked at Sage specifically, she felt a cold shiver run through her spine again. The wolf boy smells my weakness... She thought to herself.

Honey gasped when they finally approached the burning building, Cleo still clinging to his side. The people inside were clearly crazy. So what a normal person would think on hearing and seeing the scene. Honey knew better, he could see the creatures called nightmares fly around the burning building. There was so many...

"Other Spirit Guardians are in the area. Don't fret Avery, people will be helping!" Sunny said positively.

Honey hoped it was someone he knew. Most often all of the magic users were spread around the city. He didn't see another very often. Though now he needed to concentrate on the immediate situation. He needed to slip away from his sisters. When he turned to them, they were already having a conversation among each other about the situation. Cleo was not as into the conversation, just watching the flames a bit fearful.

"Ah... I REALLY need to use the bathroom." Honey said, clearing his throat a bit to get his sister's attention.

"We can go then." Leslie offered. She didn't really want Cleo to watched what could possibly turn into someone dying. That was not something a 10 year old should witness. Special after her rather traumatic experience 2 months ago. The whole family was a bit shocked and protective of Cleo after she tried to commit suicide. Honey had luckily stopped her before it was too late.

"No! It's ok. I mean I super badly have to go.... so I'mma going to run over to that public restroom I saw a few blocked that way! I'll have my phone on me, so i'll be right back!" Honey promised, detaching Cleo from his arm and running away from the burning building and down the street.

Honey ran as fast as he could till he was out of sight from his sisters, ducking into a near by alleyway. Sunny trailed behind him as he ran, speaking into his ear, "We need to hurry, those people are in really big trouble."

-Transformation scene start-

"I know Sunny!" Honey said as he got out of the public eye. With that he touched the jeweled hair clip in his hair, his fingers lightly brushing the smooth surface. "Time... to transform!" He said out loud. The gem started to glow with magic and suddenly the dreaded looking alleyway seemed to fade away and everything turned to tones of yellow and orange. Sunny also started to emit a song as Honey started his transformation.

Honey laughed as he felt the music and magic pulse through him, his clothes suddenly bust off him as if being torn off from some force, his naked body censored from a yellow light. Smiling, Honey tapped his feet together before two cream orange and white knee high socks appeared with a small poof, along with a pair of cute flats. Next Honey twirled a bit and patted the side of his hips, making a pair of cute fluffy shorts appear, the color of a cute cream yellow. Next he leaned down slightly and almost sensually dragged his hands up the sides of his body, slowly introducing a cream orange shirt. It started to appear, following his hands up his sides. His hands continued up to his head, where a hood appeared. Finally his hands continued to travel over, making a set of bunny ears that actually worked.

Turning, Honey then tapped his bum lightly, making a white bunny tail appear. Again he twirled around and stuck his right hand out and what looked like to be a baton appeared there. Suddenly several different collared orbs flew around Honey before all gathering to stack up on top of each other on the baton in his hand, together they all formed a long staff.

Twirling the staff in his hand, Honey turned again before striking a pose while holding the staff, newly transformed.

-Transformation scene complete-

After transforming the spirit world was what Honey was greeted with.With a determined look, Honey jumped out of the alleyway. Instead of going back down after jumping like gravity intended, Honey flew into the air, launching past the buildings that shielded human eyes from his transformation.

"We need to hurry!" Sunny repeated once again. It was slightly annoying, but Sunny was right.

Do you like MxF, MxM and/or FxF Romance?
I love all. MxF, Mxm, FxF, MxMxM, FxFxF, MxFxM, AlienxMonster, FurryxUnkown, FutaxNothing, NonbinaryxWhatever, etc. I can take literally whatever you throw at me, even made up genders. More than ok with polyamorous pairings. I can play Male and Female. I have set characters and occasionally make up new ones for other RPs.

What genre or RP do you like?
I like Supernatural and Fantasy the most. I like to play Horror and Drama. So... character death, blood, dark themes.

Fandoms and pure Slice of Life are also a huge no no for me. I have a select few fandoms I will do: Pokemon, Dragon Age, Dragons Dogma.. any game really where you can make and OC.

My Reply time:
Be warned, it is the WORST. I can't keep RP partners because I have the worst Reply rate of a lot of people, but I guess I'm not THE worst because I've had a few people tell me I'm not that bad. However, I will be on and off the site through the week. Fear not, I will come back.

What I'm looking for my partner:
- If we do, do one-liners, please don't give me three worded one-liners. 'She kissed him'. 'He nodded.

- Spelling I don't mind. Grammar I don't mind. As long as I am not straining myself to read. I'm not perfect.

- As for your reply time and other things, take your time. I'm not going to be awful at replying then expect you to not to be.

- I love romance. I don't care if it is Yaoi, Yuri or straight. I will play to Dominate, Seke or Uke characters. I'm not a huge fan of the titles, but they do get the job done. I do not do insta love. Seriously. I won't make googly eyes at you for a while into the RP les it was planned.

-That being said, I don't want romance to be the main focus. I would love for an underlying plot to be there. Romance only stories kind of hit a slump once 'I love you' happens.

-Know I am not my characters. Do not mistake in character drama or romance for myself as a person.

- Please be able to play multiple characters and contribute to the RP. I don't like only playing one character or the only one with story moving actions. Don't be afraid to collaborate with me!

- I will not write out sex scenes to be honest. I'm more into the gore and dark themes of roleplaying. I don't mind starting out heavy petting or other mischievous acts before the final act of sex, but I wish to fade to black going any further.

Last edited:
What I am looking for right now:

*Most of the time, I like to have two characters to go adventure and meet a lot of NPC and form relationships with many different people. A pairing does not mean a love pairing, this is a plot pairing.)

Things I can be in the mood for:

Fantasy Plot Pairings:
  • Dragons, Dragon Riders, Dragon Soul Bonds, Dragons Slaves
  • Homebrew Slave species: Galvents(Ask for more detail, these slaves can not disobey.)
  • (Taken) Child and Demon Guardian
  • Prince/Princess and Knight/Guard
  • (Taken) Assassin and Assasin, Cult-Like
  • Supernatural Person and Ghost
  • Polyamorous Relationship
  • (Taken) Cult Boss and Secret Underling Lover
  • Created Creature and Creator
  • Traveling Circus Supernatural Hunters of Supernatural
  • Slave Rehabilitator and Slave
  • Helper at an Orphanage and the Head Mother
  • Demon and Newly Turned Demon
  • Twincest? I don't know?
  • Turning the New Vampire
  • Suddenly Turned Into a Cat
  • Summoner and Their Four Guardians
  • If it's not here, suggest it to me...

Plots:
Dimension Witch and Her Apprentice
(Mentor Witch 'MC' x Apprentice 'YC')
For whatever reason, your character has come into the apprenticeship of the very powerful Dimension Witch Madame Buba. Under her care, you will learn magics, but she also treats you more like an errand jocky. Through her care and guidance, your character will meet Rivals, Friends, Lovers and More as you grow and bloom into a true mage of power. Your character is 100% made to how you please, as they will be brought from their world, into the modern world and lead through many other worlds. Keep an open mind about the setting.

Clash of Clans
(Two Main Character Each)
Four clans of different races are in constant change between warring and peace. Some clans hate each other more than others, but none are particularly fond of the other. One day, a prophecy it told and a chosen member of each clan will lead all of their clans to a new age. This prophecy was mostly ignored and the clans continued about their path, until a force of people with machines came fourth and destroyed one of the clans, wiping it as far as anyone knows, out of existence. What will the clans do when the news reaches them?

God of Games
(Four Main Character Min. Six Main Character Max)
Several characters between you and I will be dragged from their perspective worlds suddenly and thrown into a whole new fantasy setting world. You will be given several tasks to complete together or punishment will be given. When all tasks are complete, everyone will be returned home.

Monk of the Wise (MxM)
(Monk 'MC' x Mercenary 'YC')
In this medieval fantasy world, the Monks of the Wise, well-trained passive monks are about to start their ritual of transforming the Wise Stone from the Moon temple to the Sun temple, said to help mother nature change the seasons from winter to summer and father time to switch the time back or forward. Many try and steal this gem, so you were hired to protect this monk as you go a detoured way with the real artifact, while a bigger caravan leaves with a fake artifact. Will they make the 3 month travel together? (MxM Requires More Dom. Male).

(Taken) Vampire's World
(Multi Character)
Vampires rule the world and humans are kept alive only for the sake of feeding them. A large resistance of humans and vampire life and need to bring the downfall of the Moonstone clan, which is the current 'King' or the world. There are four kinds of vampire; Born, Ture Changed, Lesser Changed and Dampires. Dampires are even lesser than humans and they are weak, hard controlled beasts. Humans that were not given the full change. Dolls are the name of Humans kept by vampires for food.

How to Train Your God
(God 'MC' x Mage 'YC')
You character performs a risky spell or gets captured by a powerful magical item and ends up in the veil. There, unable to get out, they meet a curious life force that controls it. They toy with your character, unknown to how your species truly works. Eventually, you figure out you can try and befriend the lonely creature and then is meet with many trials of this frustrating friendship.

(Taken) Bringer of the Dead World
(The Prophesized 'YC' x Muilti Cult 'MC')
Your character was prophesized to be born with a mark. When they grow, they are said to bring the end of the world. The 5 Kingdoms have been looking for your character, your father dying and your mother running into the forest and raising you with an old elf that is like a grandfather to you. Your life changes for the worst as one year till the prophecy comes true and your life is turned upside down and the whole world is trying to kill you. Your only ally is a group of cult members who think the world isn't worth saving.

. . .

Please Enjoy My Bump Pictures of Cats and Dragons

Last edited:
If its not to much trouble i'd love to roleplay with you ^-^ any theme is fine as well, same with sexual orientations!

Status
Not open for further replies.