Tied to a minor chord

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Me? I'm, um, that's really more of Katie's thing." She said laughing nervously. But this was a party, he shouldn't be the only one being crazy, she hesitated wracking her brain something she would dance to, "Anything fun for the caramell dance?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Then the caramell dansen it is." He opened up the music app on his phone and played the caramell dansen song.

Standing up she put her hands in position on her head, opening and closing her fingers in time with the music and switching her hips back and forth. It didn't require much, it was just silly fun and made her smile even larger than usual. Now that she had started dancing, she was ready for more, even when it was just nonsense, nothing impressive. "Find another song! Anything fun!" She requested.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mkay...KOKORO I CHOOSE YOU!!!!" He put on searched it up and put it on.

She laughed, quite amused at his summoning and tried to think of another song while dancing to the song of the heart.
"Chocolate disco next?"

"You got it." He set up a playlist of fun songs to dance to but realized it was 9 pm. "We gotta go in an hour."

"Sadness, oh well, lets make the most of what's left." She said opening a soda for quick energy. "Anything else on the party schedule we need to cram in?"

"Well I was planning on walking you to your house and on the way getting you a gift after I clean this up."

"A gift?? What for?" Megan inquired knowing better than to tell him he didn't have to. if he 'had to' it would be an obligation, not a gift. But she was still quite curious about it. She want going to let him clean up everything by himself though "I partied too, I should help."

"Of you insist you could help but otherwise I think I got this." He put a bag aside for her incase she wanted to help. "Also the gift is for having an awesome party with me and there is a bonus surprise with the gift but you will have to wait and see."

She took the bag and helped clean up empty packages, trying not to ask about the mysterious gift and bonus. But wondering only made her clean faster to get to the prize at the end.

"Alrighty lets go to get you your gift." He threw the garbage bag in the trash bin and waited for Megan to give the okay to go.

"Lead the way." She smiled, exited to see where they were going, what he was getting her.

He led her to a store and told her to wait outside while he bought her gift. "Here you go." he gave her a stuffed bear with a chocolate bar attached with red ribbon. "As for the surprise its right here." He opened his arms to give her a hug.

Megan admired the bear with a delighted "oooooooh! he's adorable!!" She was looking forward to the chocolate, but would probably save it for another day, she had already eaten way too much sugar tonight. Stepping forward into the hug she wrapped her arms around him. "What a good surprise. The second surprise hug today! It was just what I needed earlier at the party. Thank you so much." She told him burying her face in his shoulder.

"It's no problem when ever you need a hug just ask and I will give you one." He inwardly chuckled at himself and thought. 'I've done the impossible...pushed myself into the friend zone. Hah oh well at least I gained a friend.'

She nodded and having forgotten that she was going to leave the speaking in elvish for he and Drew, spoke in the lovely tongue herself "Amin harmuva onalle e' cormamin."

He was surprised. "So you do speak elvish." He broke the hug. "Lets get you home."

"I started learning elvish after I first saw Lord of the Rings. But none of my friends cared to know it, so I gave up learning any more. What I do know doesn't come up much in normal life." She shared as they went back to her house.

"Well you are very fluent." He had walked her all the way home and it had started raining. He muttered under his breath, "Convenient...I will see you later." He turned around and started walking home.

Status
Not open for further replies.