Tied to a minor chord

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Megan blushed a little but it didn't hinder her conversation very long. "Um, so, what do you do with flute over the summer? Still practice?"

"Yep, thats about it." He paused and froze as there was someone infront of the both of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Confused by his sudden stillness, she turned her head forwards as well. Megan was startled back to reality lurching at the sight and turning quite red to be looked at so curiously, undoubtedly because she was found in Will's arms.
"Um, hi." Megan just managed to speak.
"Hey, is this your boyfriend?"but she didn't even wait for a response before introducing herself to Will "I'm Melody, it's nice to meet you, what's your name?"

"Will....Will Walker." He couldn't move a single muscle below his neck.

Melody had only seen him around school once or twice, but tried to be very polite. "It's good to have a name to go with the face. Come on inside you two, we're going to haul out the ice cream and make Sundays."

Megan just smiled "That sounds delicious." Although she wasn't telling the hostess her actual plan: to leave instead of partaking in any more activity here. "Should we go?" She asked casting a glance back at Will who hadn't given any indication of moving yet.

He mustered up all the strength we had and got up giving a kind bow. "I'm sorry but we had other plans we need to leave immidiately. Maybe some other time." He extended his hand to help megan up.

Melody protested "Oh, but you can't leave yet."

Megan was decided however, she took his hand, standing up and starting to walk back towards the house to lave the way they came in. "Enjoy the rest of your party Melody."

"You really can't start a little longer? Could you help me get the ice cream out? you can have the first servings then if you want before you go." She tried again to convince them.

"Maybe next time, until then...see ya." He headed for the door ready to head to the store for their own little party.

Melody would have been able to guilt Megan on her own, but with two of them eager to leave, the hostess didn't stand a chance. They made it out the door and to the store without any other hindrances. "What are you *planning* to get here?" Meghan queried following him around in the store.

"Oh you know some soda, ice cream, candy the usual party stuff ... Well by my standards. Did you want anything?" he gathered the items he needed.

"I won't turn down candy." She said, though she picked up the other things as well. It was a party, might as well go all out she decided.

"That's the spirit." He took the items from her and payed for it all because he felt compelled to. He thought, 'I hugged her...without consent that's like hug raping so I should buy all this stuff.' He asked for it to be bagged and headed for the door. "Ready?"

She didn't argue about who was paying, 'I'll pay another time' she thought, completely oblivious to his motivation of unnecessary guilt. "Of course! On with the plan. Thanks for buying the snacks this time." She chimed happily as they went to the park.

"No problem." He set out the snacks and stuff on a park bench and looked for a music source other than himself. Giving into defeat he sat at the park bench arranging the items so it was symmetrical he even brought out a nail file to file a fraction of an inch off of the bench.

"Now I know the real reason keep your house so neat, you try to make it absolutely prefect. Does being out here drive you crazy?" She asked, observing the nail file operation. When it was down to snack time she was actually kind of excited to see if they could keep it symmetrical the whole time, it could be a challenge. "Ok, what are we going to eat first?" The excitement clear in her voice.

"Well yes it drives me crazy but I can usually keep cool about it only a few mutters of insults about asymmetricallity are made, and we should start with the pocky which is a japanese treat consisting of a breadstick halfway covered in chocolate, but I assume you already knew that. Also its because it comes with eight peices...and eight is a perfectly symmetrical number because cut horizontally or vertically it stays symmetrical." He sat down and handed her a box of pocky.

She had chosen the strawberry flavor and pulled one out to nibble away at it, crunching closer and closet to the end. "Maybe it's a girl thing, but I don't usually eat a whole box at one time, of this anyway. I'm usually working on the computer and only finish one or two before I'm completely distracted from eating." She told him taking a second one.

"Its okay I eat these things on a daily basis and to be quite frank they are small. Only about the size of my pinky finger. Anyway its a party so how about we go crazy!" He deliberately moved one of the food items a centimeter to the right. "I feel so alive!!!!"

Megan covered her mouth to keep from laughing at the act which only seemed wild in his own mind. This might end up a nice quiet (sugar infested) evening for her, while watching him go 'crazy'. At least she was not going to be disgraced from eating. It seemed their main even was the snacks. She didn't know what to say and quickly ate away at another stick of pocky.

"Hey...I think we need a source of music don't you?" He remembered he had brought his phone and cursed himself for forgetting. "So...pick a song you will dance to."

Status
Not open for further replies.