Tied By Rings Signup/OOC

Will you join

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 77907

What's your Name beautiful/handsome?
"My name is Priscilla! Priscilla Loung, pleasure to meet you!"

I could tell by your eyes that you are... (age)
"I'm 15 years old, how'd you know?"

Look at you... You darling little..
"I'm a girl~"

There is darkness in your soul.
"Ah, really? Ehehe... Sorry."

Your aura says that you are...
"I'm a guardian! Fear me!"

By the look of it you came from (country).
"I came from Canada, though my parents came from other places. (China + Vietnam)

How did you get to the big city of Lamboris.
"Well... Long story I guess. I'm living with my friend right now, after my parents threw me out she offered to let me stay with her."
Raised poorly and neglected by her parents, she grew a life of solitary confinement due to her parent's poor parenting. She was abused by her father and her mother was always siding with her father, despite always being at work and unaware of the events at home. This had gone on for far too long, and Priscilla finally got fed up with it and reported it to the police in order to gain her rights early at the age of 15. She moved to her friend's house and made her own money, being fed and given a bed to sleep in.

What do you exactly do?
"Well.. I'm an actress! That, and I'm in my second year of high school."

Look There! It's...
"What?! Where?!"

☠ "EEEK BUGS! GET THEM OFF GET THEM OFF!" (Bugs)
☠ "... I can't eat this.. Where is water..?" (Spicy foods)
☠ ".... People." (Speaks for itself)
☠ "Stop complaining about your life, unless you rather that I end it~" (People complaining about their lives)
☠ "I don't get why others like drugs." (Everything alcohol, smoking, and drugs)
☠ ".. Little attention seeker." (People when they yearn for attention)

Sorry tricked you it's actually...
"Oh god... Don't scare me like that!"

☺ "Yay! Teddy bear!~" (Her Stuffed animals)
☺ "More things to play with... Hehe~" (Weapons)
☺ "We're robbing a bank? Okay!" (Mischief and committing crimes)
☺ "It's so red~..." (Blood)
☺ "The Stars are pretty too.." (Star-gazing)
☺ "The ocean is pretty relaxing, don't you think?" (Ocean)
☺ "Lookie! It's the sunrise/sunset!" (Pretty colours in the sky)

Woah! You can do..
"I should be a unicorn."

Shape Shifting
Although she prefers staying in her original form, she also enjoys shifting into other people. Although she cannot shift into animals. She can also mimic fingerprints, however she cannot mimic the DNA of other people.

Puppetry
She can use existing, inanimate objects to do her bidding, however it's limited to inanimate objects, not animate. She can turn a cluster of rocks into a golem, dead weeds into a plant octopus (With the tentacles) and etc. She cannot control plants, however sticks with dolls instead. Depending on what and how much she is controlling, her usage of magic can vary from huge chunks to bits and pieces.

Asterokinesis
She can basically manipulate stars and has magic based off of constellations. She may call upon a 'spirit' of the constellation, and harness the constellation's ability. (Ex. Aquarius with a water attack, Scorpio with a poison attack.) However, this takes a considerable amount of her energy, and thus requires meditation and time to cast, rendering her vulnerable. Aside from this, she may send projectiles in the forms of stars, meaning actual, very tiny packs of stars what let off a tremendous amount of heat and pressure, not to mention light. This takes a long time to master, as even she can take recoil from a powerful attack.

But what do you have troubles with?
"Keep it a secret!"
Bugs absolutely terrify her, and so her concentration will snap once she is greeted by one (Butterfly as the only exception). Although very manipulative and deceiving, she tends to have a short fuse with high restraint. Though, when she can no longer hold in anger, she will let loose and thus blow her cover. Most of her strength relies solely on her mental state, and once she is no longer able to think clearly, she will be clouded and thus make the worst decisions known to man.

What's that you got?
"Oh, you mean this thing?"
View attachment 77910

Anything you forgot to mention?
"My personality you silly goose!"

☺ Cheery
☺ Intelligent
☺ Optimistic
☺ Persistant
☺ High Restraint

☠ Sadistic
☠ Merciless
☠ Wrathful
☠ Low Patience
☠ Borderline
☠ Paranoid
☠ Self conscious
sounds good nonrule reader

Last edited:
It's not as good.as yours, but I really like it lol.
4cAYEJW.jpg

@La Blue Love

Last edited:
Yeah making banners for all.my chars now lol.

Everyone making banners nice lol.

Shizzle. I forgot to put the "Bound to you" on the character sheet. It's 11 PM for me and I was at a party full of little kids while I was making it, so it completely slipped my mind.

Shizzle. I forgot to put the "Bound to you" on the character sheet. It's 11 PM for me and I was at a party full of little kids while I was making it, so it completely slipped my mind.
It's okay I understand.

ad049928bf729bd0c41393f1c50f7d3c-d7lxc92.png

What's your Name beautiful?
"My name is Steven Stone."

I could tell by your eyes that you are...
"Sixteen."

Look at you... You darling little..?
"I'm a boy."

There is a very bright light in your soul. You must be pure.

Your aura says that you are the chosen one.

By the look of it you came from..?
"North America."

How did you get to the big city of Lamboris?
"I was born overseas in Japan. My mother was Asian, my father American. He was in the Navy when they met, but when my father was relocated back to another country I was brought with him. I had to say goodbye to my mother, but she gave me a very special departing gift before I left. One I haven't been able to take off.
Now I live in Lamboris, in an apartment my father pays for, since he is at sea for long periods of time. I don't have family here, but the kind lady next door looks after me, checking up on me every so often to see if I need anything."

What do you exactly do?
"I attend Viscont Private Academy, a school for educated young men. Outside of school I have several hobbies, and a sort of helping job at the Butterfly and the Bee down on Central Ave. I'm not old enough for a real job yet, but I go there enough that they let me help out. The owners are very nice to me."

Look There! It's...
Discrimination
Injustice
Lying
Mean people

Physical contact
Quiet places
Water
Smiles

Woah! You can sketch portraits of people or objects, such as flowers and landscapes, run for long distances and influence things in a positive way, such as persuasion or encouragement.

"I try not to stay in my apartment too long, because I don't really like how empty it is. I enjoy walking around in the city or exploring new places, even if it might not be safe."
(Bound to you.)

Also hey~ I read xxxHolic, and I know about your character quite a bit. I think we'll be great together~

"Sixteen."

"I'm a boy."

"North America."

"I was born overseas in Japan. My mother was Asian, my father American. He was in the Navy when they met, but when my father was relocated back to another country I was brought with him. I had to say goodbye to my mother, but she gave me a very special departing gift before I left. One I haven't been able to take off.
Now I live in Lamboris, in an apartment my father pays for, since he is at sea for long periods of time. I don't have family here, but the kind lady next door looks after me, checking up on me every so often to see if I need anything."

What do you exactly do?
"I attend Viscont Private Academy, a school for educated young men. Outside of school I have several hobbies, and a sort of helping job at the Butterfly and the Bee down on Central Ave. I'm not old enough for a real job yet, but I go there enough that they let me help out. The owners are very nice to me."

Look There! It's...
Discrimination
Injustice
Lying
Mean people

Physical contact
Quiet places
Water
Smiles

Woah! You can sketch portraits of people or objects, such as flowers and landscapes, run for long distances and influence things in a positive way, such as persuasion or encouragement.

"I try not to stay in my apartment too long, because I don't really like how empty it is. I enjoy walking around in the city or exploring new places, even if it might not be safe."
(Bound to you.)

Also hey~ I read xxxHolic, and I know about your character quite a bit. I think we'll be great together~
Accepted and great!

Can't wait to start now.

Now this is the banner lol.
OFqQUHE.jpg

Wow it's so big o_o

*clings to him*

I'll have Nathan or Nate's intro up in a few.

"Sixteen."

"I'm a boy."

"North America."

What do you exactly do?

Look There! It's...
Discrimination
Injustice
Lying
Mean people

Physical contact
Quiet places
Water
Smiles

(Bound to you.)

Looking forward to keeping you safe. Lol.

• Love
Reactions: StarCaster
Sorry for the wait @La Blue Love, I was a little occupied, I'm going to do my CS right now but I'll post my bad guardian today after noon.

Ooo, I love this idea! May I reserve a good guardian?

Ps: oh hai @T E R R O R bby <3

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
Status
Not open for further replies.