Tied By Rings Signup/OOC

Will you join

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*squeals*perfect I love how you included the secret in your biography... it seems were both magicians will purple themed yours is darker though i can ensure you that and i noticed my own error in vile aura thing i will fix that tonight when i have my computer...
Oh, alright. Glad you like him ^^

Oh, alright. Glad you like him ^^
I think I need to add an occupationto skelly but I will do that...you wont need them because basically your a ring that speaks to the chosen one strictly and rings dont need to work

222c2013fa683033a78334088a9d3648.jpg

[spoili]Facial Structure : Heart shaped, strong jawline

Body Structure : Curvy

Eye Color : Grey-blue

Hair Color : Blonde

Height : 5 ' 8

Weight : 120 lb

Skin Tone : White

Scars : Three on her right thigh that come down from the hip and curve inward towards the knee.

Tattoos : Yes, a marking on the base of her neck.

Piercings : Two on right ear, three on the left

Marks : "Beauty Mark" located at her lower back

Style : Gothic, Vintage, Comfort.
[/spoili]

What's your Name beautiful? Juniper Moon Callahan. Some call her Dust or Juni. She tells people she doesn't trust that her name is Luna.
I could tell by your eyes that you are...22.
Look at you... You darling little Girl.
There is Darkness in your soul.
Your aura says that you are a Guardian.
By the look of it you came from Britain.

How did you get to the big city of Lamboris?

Junpier was born on June 1st to Krisidia and Jack Erricson, in a British general hospital. She had a pretty normal life while growing up. Was a very curious girl that found wonder in the smallest of things. Though her curious nature did get her in trouble with an aggressive canine which resulted in a trip to the emergency room and a fear for dogs. Though that was nothing compared to the horrors she would face in the upcoming years. When Juniper was around eight years old her parents were murdered. After the incident, Juni was left in the care of social workers, because she had no immediate family. Eventually the system was able to locate some distant relatives of Junpier's father. She was adopted by the in law's of her deceased uncle. She wasn't really sure of the exact terminology for them, so she simply referred to them as an Aunt and Uncle. Of course, when they finally took Juniper in they could tell that she was suffering from post traumatic stress as she wouldn't eat nor speak. She was also plagued with night terrors that seemed to be unending. As an attempt to get Juniper to cope, she was sent to attend therapy sessions with a psychiatrist that managed to help her.

She steadily got better, she began to eat and speak. If they were lucky she would grace them with a small fleeting smile. Unfortunately the sessions were not enough to rid Juniper of her night terrors. While they were less frequent, they continued to plague her up until high school. She was able to make friends despite her troubles, and found herself enjoying the night life. Just when things were starting to get better, a situation arose while partying with her cousin and a bunch of friends from school. She had left the party early and decided to walk home when she was cornered and violently beaten and mugged. Completely mortified by the physical attack, Junpier's peace of mind began to crumble. Unable to cope with still frequent night terrors and the stress Juni decided to numb herself through the use of drugs and alcohol (mainly drugs). Terrified of living with her aunt and uncle because of what happened, the kid spends her nights at school, friends houses, shelters, or on the streets.

What do you exactly do?
She is a full time student that works a part-time secretary for her psychiatrist.

Look There! It's...
- Dogs
- Monsters
- Nightmares/terrors
- A bad trip
- Sour and Bland foods
- Brooding
- Hunters
- Restrictions/Restraints/Micromanagement
- Conflict

Sorry tricked you it's actually...
- Nature/outdoors
- All Seasons (prefers fall)
- Drugs (escape)
- Books (escape)
- Photography
- ASMR
- Star-gazing
- Candles
- Spicy Foods
- Agriculture
- Bats are her favorite animals

Woah! You can do Dream Manipulation, Dream Walking, Pushing. She is quick and stealthy, very light on her feet. She is not the type of person to hesitate when given the opportunity to try new things, so she explores what she can. This has given her street smarts, and she knows her way around the city. She has this infectious enthusiasm which has the dual benefit of giving her a chance to make more social connections, and a new source of information and experience; fits their new friends' opinions into their existing ideas. Luna has strong people skills, which makes her an excellent communicator. Her adaptability and spontaneity comes together to form a person who is approachable, interesting and exciting, with a cooperative and altruistic spirit and friendly, empathetic disposition. Juniper has a good sense of direction.

But what do you have troubles with?

Junpier has a fear of dogs, and lacks physical strength. She suffers from Night Terrors, and drug abuse. She's intuitive, meaning she bases her actions off of instinct and how she feels. In some cases this is fine, but just because it feels true doesn't necessarily mean that it is. She has poor practical skills, finds it difficult to focus, over-thinks and complicates, stresses easily, and highly emotional (anxiety/depression/paranoia). Juniper is independent to a fault and wants to be seen as a master of her own fate, which can cause her to have altercations with authority figures.

What's that you got?
symbols_tattoo_design_prev_8_zpsh6u3fito.jpg

Anything you forgot to mention?
Personality
Five Good Traits : Adventurous, Optimistic, Creative, Discreet, Generous

Five Neutral Traits : Boyish, Private, Sarcastic, Absentminded, Casual

Five Bad Traits : Aimless, Anxious, Cautious, Cowardly, Paranoid

Ideals/beliefs : Luna believes in Karma. When it comes to morality and ideals Luna draws a blank. She does have an idea that in a world full of nothing but nightmares you begin to notice the beauty in simplicity; that the good things in life stand out to you. She's also a pacifistic, but when startled or backed into a corner she might lash out with out realizing.

Details : ENPF

Quirks : Luna bites her nails and her lips. Always knows the direction she is traveling in. Draws random doodles on any piece of paper in front of her, and typically carries a pen and pencil to facilitate this habit. Always carries extra change to give to homeless or street performers.

Hobbies : Usage of drugs, Photography, Walks, Reading, Charity work, Gardening

Interests : Art and Literature, Travel, Culture

"Bound to you"

#b00000

Last edited:
I have a question. Can the Guardians look like anything or??

I cant decide on whether to be good or bad lol

It's too bad you can't make two characters, then you could be a good and an evil one!

It's too bad you can't make two characters, then you could be a good and an evil one!
I might have that as an option in the future or if we don't get many people. and your evil guardian is reserved

I have a question. Can the Guardians look like anything or??
They have to look like a human no furry kitty ears unless they are fake then that's all well... but explain why they are wearing them in their biography

girl-short-hair-anime-cute-draw-Favim.com-783953.png

What's your Name beautiful/handsome?
"My name is Priscilla! Priscilla Loung, pleasure to meet you!"

I could tell by your eyes that you are... (age)
"I'm 15 years old, how'd you know?"

Look at you... You darling little..
"I'm a girl~"

There is darkness in your soul.
"Ah, really? Ehehe... Sorry."

Your aura says that you are...
"I'm a guardian! Fear me!"

By the look of it you came from (country).
"I came from Canada, though my parents came from other places. (China + Vietnam)

How did you get to the big city of Lamboris.
"Well... Long story I guess. I'm living with my friend right now, after my parents threw me out she offered to let me stay with her."
Raised poorly and neglected by her parents, she grew a life of solitary confinement due to her parent's poor parenting. She was abused by her father and her mother was always siding with her father, despite always being at work and unaware of the events at home. This had gone on for far too long, and Priscilla finally got fed up with it and reported it to the police in order to gain her rights early at the age of 15. She moved to her friend's house and made her own money, being fed and given a bed to sleep in.

What do you exactly do?
"Well.. I'm an actress! That, and I'm in my second year of high school."

Look There! It's...
"What?! Where?!"

☠ "EEEK BUGS! GET THEM OFF GET THEM OFF!" (Bugs)
☠ "... I can't eat this.. Where is water..?" (Spicy foods)
☠ ".... People." (Speaks for itself)
☠ "Stop complaining about your life, unless you rather that I end it~" (People complaining about their lives)
☠ "I don't get why others like drugs." (Everything alcohol, smoking, and drugs)
☠ ".. Little attention seeker." (People when they yearn for attention)

"Oh god... Don't scare me like that!"

☺ "Yay! Teddy bear!~" (Her Stuffed animals)
☺ "More things to play with... Hehe~" (Weapons)
☺ "We're robbing a bank? Okay!" (Mischief and committing crimes)
☺ "It's so red~..." (Blood)
☺ "The Stars are pretty too.." (Star-gazing)
☺ "The ocean is pretty relaxing, don't you think?" (Ocean)
☺ "Lookie! It's the sunrise/sunset!" (Pretty colours in the sky)

Woah! You can do..
"I should be a unicorn."

Shape Shifting
Although she prefers staying in her original form, she also enjoys shifting into other people. Although she cannot shift into animals. She can also mimic fingerprints, however she cannot mimic the DNA of other people.

Puppetry
She can use existing, inanimate objects to do her bidding, however it's limited to inanimate objects, not animate. She can turn a cluster of rocks into a golem, dead weeds into a plant octopus (With the tentacles) and etc. She cannot control plants, however sticks with dolls instead. Depending on what and how much she is controlling, her usage of magic can vary from huge chunks to bits and pieces.

Asterokinesis
She can basically manipulate stars and has magic based off of constellations. She may call upon a 'spirit' of the constellation, and harness the constellation's ability. (Ex. Aquarius with a water attack, Scorpio with a poison attack.) However, this takes a considerable amount of her energy, and thus requires meditation and time to cast, rendering her vulnerable. Aside from this, she may send projectiles in the forms of stars, meaning actual, very tiny packs of stars what let off a tremendous amount of heat and pressure, not to mention light. This takes a long time to master, as even she can take recoil from a powerful attack.

"Keep it a secret!"
Bugs absolutely terrify her, and so her concentration will snap once she is greeted by one (Butterfly as the only exception). Although very manipulative and deceiving, she tends to have a short fuse with high restraint. Though, when she can no longer hold in anger, she will let loose and thus blow her cover. Most of her strength relies solely on her mental state, and once she is no longer able to think clearly, she will be clouded and thus make the worst decisions known to man.

What's that you got?
"Oh, you mean this thing?"
tribal-star-tattoo-design.jpg

"My personality you silly goose!"

☺ Cheery
☺ Intelligent
☺ Optimistic
☺ Persistant
☺ High Restraint

☠ Sadistic
☠ Merciless
☠ Wrathful
☠ Low Patience
☠ Borderline
☠ Paranoid
☠ Self conscious

Last edited by a moderator:
xxxHOLiC.full.356420_zpsefetjkmx.png

What's your Name beautiful? Yuuko Tang
I could tell by your eyes that you are... forever 27.
Look at you... You fetching woman.
There is bright light in your soul.
Your aura says that you are a magician.

By the look of it you came from Asia.
In the beginning there were only a few who practiced magic. I was one of the few, but only a boy and myself excelled greatly in the practice. I could always tell he existed or was living. All I see in his path are destruction and the misery of the world. I knew we were an equally matched, and selfishly as I did not want to kill myself I asked a mighty task of my servants. They were responsible to seal us in the rings, but in an unknown back fire all of us into separate parts of the world. Being contained in ring was picked up by merchant. I was sold, traded, gifted, and passed down to many people, until I came across someone who could hear me. This was destiny and now I am forever bound to them.

Look There! It's...
Evil Magician
Misery & Pain
Destruction
The rings
Happiness

Tea
Smoking
Butterflies & other living creatures
Woah! You can cast invisibility on the chosen one and your self for 20 seconds, create illusions of objects or creatures that are limited by size and time(ex. illusion of mouse on the floor 30 seconds, illusion of the chosen one can only hold for two seconds), and a healing ability that heals the chosen one but its very minimal (ex. minor cuts and bruises).
What's that you got?
a37128ae5b.jpg

Not that I can recall.

Last edited:
xxxHOLiC.full.356420_zpsefetjkmx.png

What's your Name beautiful? Yuuko Tang
I could tell by your eyes that you are... forever 27.
Look at you... You fetching woman.
There is bright light in your soul.
Your aura says that you are a magician.

By the look of it you came from Asia.
In the beginning there were only a few who practiced magic. I was one of the few, but only a boy and myself excelled greatly in the practice. I could always tell he existed or was living. All I see in his path are destruction and the misery of the world. I knew we were an equally matched, and selfishly as I did not want to kill myself I asked a mighty task of my servants. They were responsible to seal us in the rings, but in an unknown back fire all of us into separate parts of the world. Being contained in ring was picked up by merchant. I was sold, traded, gifted, and passed down to many people, until I came across someone who could hear me. This was destiny and now I am forever bound to them.

Look There! It's...
Evil Magician
Misery & Pain
Destruction
The rings
Happiness

Tea
Smoking
Butterflies & other living creatures
Woah! You can cast invisibility on the chosen one and your self for 20 seconds, create illusions of objects or creatures that are limited by size and time(ex. illusion of mouse on the floor 30 seconds, illusion of the chosen one can only hold for two seconds), and a healing ability that heals the chosen one but its very minimal (ex. minor cuts and bruises).
What's that you got?
a37128ae5b.jpg

Not that I can recall.
Peeeeerfff oh the magician dynamic is gonna be a blast xD

I finished my CS

222c2013fa683033a78334088a9d3648.jpg

[spoili]Facial Structure : Heart shaped, strong jawline

Body Structure : Curvy

Eye Color : Grey-blue

Hair Color : Blonde

Height : 5 ' 8

Weight : 120 lb

Skin Tone : White

Scars : Three on her right thigh that come down from the hip and curve inward towards the knee.

Tattoos : Yes, a marking on the base of her neck.

Piercings : Two on right ear, three on the left

Marks : "Beauty Mark" located at her lower back

Style : Gothic, Vintage, Comfort.
[/spoili]

What's your Name beautiful? Juniper Moon Callahan. Some call her Dust or Juni. She tells people she doesn't trust that her name is Luna.
I could tell by your eyes that you are...22.
Look at you... You darling little Girl.
There is Darkness in your soul.
Your aura says that you are a Guardian.
By the look of it you came from Britain.

How did you get to the big city of Lamboris?

Junpier was born on June 1st to Krisidia and Jack Erricson, in a British general hospital. She had a pretty normal life while growing up. Was a very curious girl that found wonder in the smallest of things. Though her curious nature did get her in trouble with an aggressive canine which resulted in a trip to the emergency room and a fear for dogs. Though that was nothing compared to the horrors she would face in the upcoming years. When Juniper was around eight years old her parents were murdered. After the incident, Juni was left in the care of social workers, because she had no immediate family. Eventually the system was able to locate some distant relatives of Junpier's father. She was adopted by the in law's of her deceased uncle. She wasn't really sure of the exact terminology for them, so she simply referred to them as an Aunt and Uncle. Of course, when they finally took Juniper in they could tell that she was suffering from post traumatic stress as she wouldn't eat nor speak. She was also plagued with night terrors that seemed to be unending. As an attempt to get Juniper to cope, she was sent to attend therapy sessions with a psychiatrist that managed to help her.

She steadily got better, she began to eat and speak. If they were lucky she would grace them with a small fleeting smile. Unfortunately the sessions were not enough to rid Juniper of her night terrors. While they were less frequent, they continued to plague her up until high school. She was able to make friends despite her troubles, and found herself enjoying the night life. Just when things were starting to get better, a situation arose while partying with her cousin and a bunch of friends from school. She had left the party early and decided to walk home when she was cornered and violently beaten and mugged. Completely mortified by the physical attack, Junpier's peace of mind began to crumble. Unable to cope with still frequent night terrors and the stress Juni decided to numb herself through the use of drugs and alcohol (mainly drugs). Terrified of living with her aunt and uncle because of what happened, the kid spends her nights at school, friends houses, shelters, or on the streets.

What do you exactly do?
She is a full time student that works a part-time secretary for her psychiatrist.

Look There! It's...
- Dogs
- Monsters
- Nightmares/terrors
- A bad trip
- Sour and Bland foods
- Brooding
- Hunters
- Restrictions/Restraints/Micromanagement
- Conflict

- Nature/outdoors
- All Seasons (prefers fall)
- Drugs (escape)
- Books (escape)
- Photography
- ASMR
- Star-gazing
- Candles
- Spicy Foods
- Agriculture
- Bats are her favorite animals

Woah! You can do Dream Manipulation, Dream Walking, Pushing. She is quick and stealthy, very light on her feet. She is not the type of person to hesitate when given the opportunity to try new things, so she explores what she can. This has given her street smarts, and she knows her way around the city. She has this infectious enthusiasm which has the dual benefit of giving her a chance to make more social connections, and a new source of information and experience; fits their new friends' opinions into their existing ideas. Luna has strong people skills, which makes her an excellent communicator. Her adaptability and spontaneity comes together to form a person who is approachable, interesting and exciting, with a cooperative and altruistic spirit and friendly, empathetic disposition. Juniper has a good sense of direction.

Junpier has a fear of dogs, and lacks physical strength. She suffers from Night Terrors, and drug abuse. She's intuitive, meaning she bases her actions off of instinct and how she feels. In some cases this is fine, but just because it feels true doesn't necessarily mean that it is. She has poor practical skills, finds it difficult to focus, over-thinks and complicates, stresses easily, and highly emotional (anxiety/depression/paranoia). Juniper is independent to a fault and wants to be seen as a master of her own fate, which can cause her to have altercations with authority figures.

What's that you got?
symbols_tattoo_design_prev_8_zpsh6u3fito.jpg

Personality
Five Good Traits : Adventurous, Optimistic, Creative, Discreet, Generous

Five Neutral Traits : Boyish, Private, Sarcastic, Absentminded, Casual

Five Bad Traits : Aimless, Anxious, Cautious, Cowardly, Paranoid

Ideals/beliefs : Luna believes in Karma. When it comes to morality and ideals Luna draws a blank. She does have an idea that in a world full of nothing but nightmares you begin to notice the beauty in simplicity; that the good things in life stand out to you. She's also a pacifistic, but when startled or backed into a corner she might lash out with out realizing.

Details : ENPF

Quirks : Luna bites her nails and her lips. Always knows the direction she is traveling in. Draws random doodles on any piece of paper in front of her, and typically carries a pen and pencil to facilitate this habit. Always carries extra change to give to homeless or street performers.

Hobbies : Usage of drugs, Photography, Walks, Reading, Charity work, Gardening

Interests : Art and Literature, Travel, Culture

"Bound to you"

#b00000
All looks good accept the ability pushing... could you elaborate on that?

Since I don't have work tomorrow.Good Guardian will be up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.