Tied By Rings Signup/OOC

Will you join

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo, I love this idea! May I reserve a good guardian?

Ps: oh hai @T E R R O R bby <3
Yes I'm not going to be the only good one rofl, will have someone to relate too lol.

Intro is up, it's raining hard in the city as a heads up for everyone lol.

Reactions: Luxii
[BCOLOR=#000000]
26a7db2ae1666587f8727b67a885f66fa64059dc.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]What's your Name? [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Rafa Grimore Black at your service"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]I could tell by your eyes that you are... 16[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Look at you... You devilish 'little boy'.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]There is a Perverse Darkness in your soul.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Your aura says that you are the Dark Guardian.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]By the look of it you came from America.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]How did you get to the big city of Lamboris?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Well... I don't know... I think it was because I just wanted to come here?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Rafa didn't liked his life at all, since he was a kid, school was taking almost all his time, his parents trying to make him work more and more everyday and his whole family bugging him to get an girlfriend the sooner he could. He didn't liked that at all. With the age of 13, he made an trip with no return to Lamboris, he knew he was needing to get an job and an place to live if he wanted to stay in the big city. Since the first day he got there, he found an job in the Food Emporium, in there, the owners are totally cool and are good peoples, they even paid him an place when he was gathering money for buying his own house. He was really happy with his new life, making deliveries wasn't what he wanted to do for his whole life but when it pays you like an normal job, you can't complain. After two years, he forgot his past completely and lived his new life happily in the big city of Lamboris.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]What do you exactly do?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"I work on Food Emporium... If you don't know, it means I'm a Fast Food Delivery Guy... I'm not proud of it either but the payment is good."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Look There! It's...[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]☠ Good peoples (not like the owners)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]☠ Boredom[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]☠ Good Guardians[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]☠ Many peoples in the same place[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]☠ Broken things[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]☠ Good Magicians[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Sorry tricked you it's actually...[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] ☺ Sword and Gun Fights[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] ☺ Sweets[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]☺ Using Powers[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]☺ Destruction[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] ☺ Video-games[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] ☺ Powerful foes[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=#000000]Woah! As a Guardian you can:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Control the fire." Pyrokinesis: He can control the fire at his own will like throw fireballs or even split fire, he can make it in an weapon too. The fire he uses need to be started with an sparkle or the warmth of his own body but nothing more, using that logic, he can coat all his body in flames but it can burn his clothes an embarrass him and others if he get back to normal.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Wield any kind of weapon." Sword and Gun fast Mastery: He can fully know how to use any kind of destructive or non-destructive weapon from just using it some times, he can know how to use it but can make mistakes on wielding it correctly.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Destroy everything in my path... really..." Super Strength: He can enhance all his body muscles making him 10x more stronger but for just an short period of 1 hour and the process of weakening again is totally painful. He can bear the pain but he would need to rest a lot before using it again. He can use this power to buff just one arm to make it easier to lift something or someone, he didn't need to wait for using it again and don't need to way to cool-down but the process is more painful than using it in the whole body.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]What's that you got?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
tribal-demon-wings-tattoo-stencil.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"This tattoo is on my back. Cool isn't it?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Anything you forgot to mention?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Um... My house is quite away from my job place, but I use my own motorcycle, so it's not that far and I have a sword in home that I bought." [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](Bound to you...)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]DONE[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](I'm accepted now?)[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooo, I love this idea! May I reserve a good guardian?

Ps: oh hai @T E R R O R bby <3

Oh you said hai to terror but not me. I THOUGHT WE HAD A CONNECTION.

*incoherent sobbing*

Oh you said hai to terror but not me. I THOUGHT WE HAD A CONNECTION.

*incoherent sobbing*

@Vio how did I miss you were here!! *huggles*

• Love
Reactions: Luxii
luckybluesmith.jpg

What's your name handsome?
"My name is Callum Young, nice to meet you."

I could tell by your eyes that you are...

Look at you... you darling little boy.

There is a bright light in your soul.

tumblr_npourzIlKW1rmsoypo1_500.gif

Your aura says that you are a good guardian.

By the look of it you came from England.

How did you get to the big city of Lamboris?
"I'm here attending university. Originally I'm from London, England but I wanted to study abroad and see the world. Lamboris is nice, a busy city, but I do miss my family sometimes, even my obnoxious younger brother and sister. Sometimes, if I close my eyes, I swear I can smell my ma cooking dinner. I don't mean to sound melodramatic but it has been over a year since I've seen them.

What do you exactly do?
"I'm a full time student at the local university, but I do pick up a few shifts a week at a coffee shop down the street for spending money."

large.gif

Look There! It's...
☠ Humidity
☠ Snakes
☠ Chocolate

Sorry tricked you it's actually...
☺ Swimming
☺ Cats
☺ Coffee

Woah! As a guardian, you can do...?
"I can hold a magical barrier for a short period of time. It will deflect most attacks, physical or magical in nature. Also, I can manipulate any form of water, bending it into any shape or form to suit my needs, whether it be a weapon or something more frivolous. Lastly, in times of high stress, I can push my body past normal human speed, moving almost faster than the eye can see, but it drains me completely and will take at least a full day to recover from using it."

What's that you got?
aa99b398d055c97b40dc9c7d841d9a0b.jpg

"My mark as a guardian of light - it's tattooed just behind my left ear, barely the size of a half dollar."

Anything you forgot to mention?
"I've been told I'm overly emotional for a boy, but I can't help my empathic nature. It does get me into trouble sometimes. There's this nasty habit I have of thinking before I act. It's like my heart and brain don't communicate and sometimes my actions are purely on impulse with no regard to consequences. I'm also kind of quiet, which some people take as meaning that I'm stuck up, but that's not true at all - I just need a little bit of time to warm up, that's all! PS: buy me an iced vanilla latte and I'm yours forever!"

Bound to you.​

Last edited:
Now all we is need is one more good guardian lol.

[BCOLOR=#000000]
26a7db2ae1666587f8727b67a885f66fa64059dc.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]What's your Name? [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Rafa Grimore Black at your service"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]I could tell by your eyes that you are... 16[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Look at you... You devilish 'little boy'.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]There is a Perverse Darkness in your soul.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Your aura says that you are the Dark Guardian.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]By the look of it you came from America.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]How did you get to the big city of Lamboris?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Well... I don't know... I think it was because I just wanted to come here?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Rafa didn't liked his life at all, since he was a kid, school was taking almost all his time, his parents trying to make him work more and more everyday and his whole family bugging him to get an girlfriend the sooner he could. He didn't liked that at all. With the age of 13, he made an trip with no return to Lamboris, he knew he was needing to get an job and an place to live if he wanted to stay in the big city. Since the first day he got there, he found an job in the Food Emporium, in there, the owners are totally cool and are good peoples, they even paid him an place when he was gathering money for buying his own house. He was really happy with his new life, making deliveries wasn't what he wanted to do for his whole life but when it pays you like an normal job, you can't complain. After two years, he forgot his past completely and lived his new life happily in the big city of Lamboris.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]What do you exactly do?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"I work on Food Emporium... If you don't know, it means I'm a Fast Food Delivery Guy... I'm not proud of it either but the payment is good."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Look There! It's...[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]☠ Good peoples (not like the owners)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]☠ Boredom[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]☠ Good Guardians[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]☠ Many peoples in the same place[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]☠ Broken things[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]☠ Good Magicians[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Sorry tricked you it's actually...[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] ☺ Sword and Gun Fights[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] ☺ Sweets[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]☺ Using Powers[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]☺ Destruction[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] ☺ Video-games[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] ☺ Powerful foes[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=#000000]Woah! As a Guardian you can:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Control the fire." Pyrokinesis: He can control the fire at his own will like throw fireballs or even split fire, he can make it in an weapon too. The fire he uses need to be started with an sparkle or the warmth of his own body but nothing more, using that logic, he can coat all his body in flames but it can burn his clothes an embarrass him and others if he get back to normal.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Wield any kind of weapon." Sword and Gun fast Mastery: He can fully know how to use any kind of destructive or non-destructive weapon from just using it some times, he can know how to use it but can make mistakes on wielding it correctly.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Destroy everything in my path... really..." Super Strength: He can enhance all his body muscles making him 10x more stronger but for just an short period of 1 hour and the process of weakening again is totally painful. He can bear the pain but he would need to rest a lot before using it again. He can use this power to buff just one arm to make it easier to lift something or someone, he didn't need to wait for using it again and don't need to way to cool-down but the process is more painful than using it in the whole body.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]What's that you got?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
tribal-demon-wings-tattoo-stencil.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"This tattoo is on my back. Cool isn't it?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Anything you forgot to mention?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Um... My house is quite away from my job place, but I use my own motorcycle, so it's not that far and I have a sword in home that I bought." [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](Bound to you...)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]DONE[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](I'm accepted now?)[/BCOLOR]​
accepted

Reactions: RafaDark
luckybluesmith.jpg

What's your name handsome?
"My name is Callum Young, nice to meet you."

I could tell by your eyes that you are...

Look at you... you darling little boy.

There is a bright light in your soul.

tumblr_npourzIlKW1rmsoypo1_500.gif

Your aura says that you are a good guardian.

By the look of it you came from England.

How did you get to the big city of Lamboris?
"I'm here attending university. Originally I'm from London, England but I wanted to study abroad and see the world. Lamboris is nice, a busy city, but I do miss my family sometimes, even my obnoxious younger brother and sister. Sometimes, if I close my eyes, I swear I can smell my ma cooking dinner. I don't mean to sound melodramatic but it has been over a year since I've seen them.

What do you exactly do?
"I'm a full time student at the local university, but I do pick up a few shifts a week at a coffee shop down the street for spending money."

large.gif

Look There! It's...
☠ Humidity
☠ Snakes
☠ Chocolate

Sorry tricked you it's actually...
☺ Swimming
☺ Cats
☺ Coffee

Woah! As a guardian, you can do...?
"I can hold a magical barrier for a short period of time. It will deflect most attacks, physical or magical in nature. Also, I can manipulate any form of water, bending it into any shape or form to suit my needs, whether it be a weapon or something more frivolous. Lastly, in times of high stress, I can push my body past normal human speed, moving almost faster than the eye can see, but it drains me completely and will take at least a full day to recover from using it."

What's that you got?
aa99b398d055c97b40dc9c7d841d9a0b.jpg

"My mark as a guardian of light - it's tattooed just behind my left ear, barely the size of a half dollar."

Anything you forgot to mention?
"I've been told I'm overly emotional for a boy, but I can't help my empathic nature. It does get me into trouble sometimes. There's this nasty habit I have of thinking before I act. It's like my heart and brain don't communicate and sometimes my actions are purely on impulse with no regard to consequences. I'm also kind of quiet, which some people take as meaning that I'm stuck up, but that's not true at all - I just need a little bit of time to warm up, that's all! PS: buy me an iced vanilla latte and I'm yours forever!"

Bound to you.​
accepted

Short range teleportation that takes a lot of energy to use, manipulation of Shadows (able to manifest shadows to do small things. Like trip someone or poke someone) Drain energy from inanimate objects

Short range teleportation that takes a lot of energy to use, manipulation of Shadows (able to manifest shadows to do small things. Like trip someone or poke someone) Drain energy from inanimate objects
First 2 sound good. Drain Energy from objects elaborate please

Drain the energy from a street light or cel phone. Something that EMITS energy he can steal

Status
Not open for further replies.