H o m e t o w n
Burlington, Vermont

post-divider.png

tumblr_n4lg60FZIk1sllbxko1_250.png

post-divider.png

B i o g r a p h y
Brief
[spoili]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Jessie was born in a pretty decent hospital in the chilling cold airs of Vermont. He had both parents, three brothers, and two sisters who welcomed him into the world as well. As Jessie grew up, he witness several attitudes that shaped him in the wrong ways. At first, he seemed like a good child, always polite and nice to others, then when he started to see shoot outs, fights, and witnessing his parents downfalls, he started to change. Jessie's attitude towards people were very violent and graphic. He would curse out people over minor problems and get thrown out of school often because of his disruptions in class. Soon after, he started taking in the outside troubles of the world as well, buying guns and illegal drugs then blackmailing others to get money. Despite it, Jessie seemed to have already planned out everything he was going to do until his mother found the weapons he hid in his room and sent him off to a strict, private boarding school. Though his attitude got him kicked out quickly and disciplined by going to Juvie, it wasn't until the passing of his brother that everything had gotten worst. Jessie developed a habit, much like an addiction, of smoking and drinking way too much at one time. He had fallen short in his education and his social life after he began shutting people out. He started to not have or show feelings anymore, just hate and anger in the worst ways. He started to lose control of himself and his life, not knowing who or where to turn to.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His father had seen enough of it, Jessie needed to learn soon before it was too late for him to turn his life back around. So he dragged Jessie down to his brother's grave and had an intense talk with him, much needed if you had to ask his father. It didn't register quickly, so his father got stricter with him, making it even more personal that it already was. Then something snapped in him, something he wasn't ready for nor would he have ever thought about. He took off away from home a few nights after, gathering enough money to go far away from there. He didn't exactly have a plan, but he knew that he wasn't going to go back down the road he had already took. Since then, he hasn't been the same person he was before. He still struggles with his addictions and anger, but it's much better than it was before. He doesn't contact his family that much, believing that he would just be a waste of time if he did and that he wasn't needed. He wouldn't say that he was alone, but he also wouldn't say that he had a lot of people to social and talk with either, keeping to himself and still sealing himself are traits that probably will never stray away from him even if he tried to push them away.[/BCOLOR][/spoili]

O c c u p a t i o n
Café Worker

D i s l i k e s
Innocence
Freak Outs
Hopeless Love
Clumsiness
Losing Control

L i k e s
Darkness
Intensity
Rainy Weather
Singing
Dreams

S k i l l s
Multitasking | Creating/Recreating | Battling | Climbing

Listening | Remembering | Fast Learner | Endurance

O t h e r
Bound to you
Looks Good Accepted

Nathan M. Walker(The Good Guardian)
y5dtv4m.gif

What's your Name beautiful/handsome?
"My name is Nathan Michael Walker...you can call me Nate. Thanks for the compliment, you're beautiful as well."

I could tell by your eyes that you are...
"I'm Twenty Six."

Look at you... You darling little...
"I'm a handsome man."

There is (bright light*good*/darkness*evil*) In your soul.
"There's Holy Light in my Soul."

Your aura says that you are...
"I am The Guardian of the righteous and just."
y6YBuaT.jpg

By the look of it you came from...
"I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, in the good old U.S.A."

How did you get to the big city of Lamboris?

"Since birth, I knew I had a greater cause in life. I had gifts that I knew were meant to be used for good, I met a wonderful magician...such a beautiful girl. She helped me perfect my powers, and in turn I became her loyal ally and protector. I used my powers to protect her and guard her to the end. Unfortunately a terrible mishap turned our worlds upside down, we were torn apart and separated. The only thing left for me now is to find her and get back into things like they always were. Hearing of this city and the magical events, this is where she'll hopefully be, using my connections and powers I am here to find My Magician and save her and the chosen one."

What do you exactly do?
"I am a History Teacher at the local High School, Beacon High."

Look There! It's...
☠ "Evil..."
☠ "Dishonest Cowards."
☠ "The Rings That Betrayed Everyone."

Sorry tricked you, it's actually...
☺ "Good Magic."
☺ "Teaching Others."
☺ "Being A Protector."

screen-shot-2012-12-05-at-11-50-24-am.png

Woah! You can do...
"Ha! I have power over the bringer of warmth and happiness (Light Manipulation). I can, heal others with my Light (Light Healing. Minor wounds, nothing major). I can also use light to enhance my abilities (Human Photosynthesis. Using the Sun's Rays to amplify his senses. Takes a while for it to kick in and only works when the Sun is out). Those are my wonderful powers."

What's that you got?

"This is my destiny, and this marking on my chest proves it."
tribal-bird-tattoo-design.jpg

Anything you forgot to mention?
"I am Bound to You, Let there be Light or Darkness. Good shall always overcome."
NathanOwens_zpsc3217288.jpg
Accepted, Just Dandy!

Question, is there an age limit? Like.. What's the minimum age and what's the highest age? Just so that I have an idea~

Oh wow. I'll finish my character sheet in a couple of minutes then.

A seven year old guard would be adorable.

Lol looks like I might be the only good guard....I fill super important. Can't wait to see the good chosen one.

@La Blue Love How did you do those banner things, I would love to use it in rp, whenever it starts.

Lol looks like I might be the only good guard....I fill super important. Can't wait to see the good chosen one.

@La Blue Love How did you do those banner things, I would love to use it in rp, whenever it starts.
You are very important.
Mouse over your icon in the top right corner look at the options my (ex.signature,privacy,etc.) there should be a place where it says My Ads click it then put in 800 px width and 100 px height with a link to where you want it to send to people (Ex. Your interest check, Sign ups, or IC thread). You can also edit the link or change the image if you feel the need. It only gives you 7 days, but it has an extend button

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Oh no I mean the names in the op pages for chars not the ad banners. Like Nathan with his face claim and marking.

The accepeted character profile banner

The accepeted character profile banner
I saved all your photos you posted. I made it using http://www.picmonkey.com/ and http://s291.photobucket.com/
I used picmonkey "Edit" to edit the photos (ex.crop,resize,filters). Saved it on to my computer. Then I used picmonkey's "Design", cropped to the right size with a transparent background. Then Added text to it. Saved it on to my computer. I use photobucket(you can edit photos here to but i prefer picmonkey) to upload all the photos. Then took the direct code and used image options and Vuala! Done.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Thanks now I can just have banner for.my chars in all.mynrps lol. I usually used cropped pics with titles.lol nice, I just like to jazz if up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.