Ticking Clocks and Heartbeats[OOC/Sign-Ups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
~swoops in and reserves Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum~

Well a reservation has been dropppppeed.

You drroooppppped a reservation :) (sorry that had been a bit weird the way I put it ^^")

Oi. What is the likely hood of this RPs survival though? I want to know I'm not wasting my time and effort on a CS. XO

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I would say...pretty good since most of the members responded to the random bump.

I'll reserve the Tweedles for you! We're just waiting for characters to be finished, before we start.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Moon Child, I'd like to request a relationship between Sol and the Tweedles. I'm having their backstory involve them originally being from Moonhol Town but wandered into Ravendagger Forest. Is it completely against his personality that he wouldn't oversee them, directly or indirectly, during their time in the forest, and eventually pointed them towards the residence of Mad Hatter once they were old enough?

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Is this still alive?

I'm a terrible person and have been waiting to see how things will progress before investing more time into my CS...

I'm a sloth.

Nothing wrong with wanting to make sure future efforts will not be wasted. :3

I'm going to pull out of this one. I like the concept but obligations and a lack of inspiration are weighing me down. It's best I be realistic at this point. I'll keep an eye on it, though. If the opportunity presents itself I think I'll come back around.

Best of luck, everyone. I really hope this does well.

Yes! It's definitely alive! I still need your character to be finished to start...

It's no problem, Eleyvan.

@Moon Child, I'd like to request a relationship between Sol and the Tweedles. I'm having their backstory involve them originally being from Moonhol Town but wandered into Ravendagger Forest. Is it completely against his personality that he wouldn't oversee them, directly or indirectly, during their time in the forest, and eventually pointed them towards the residence of Mad Hatter once they were old enough?
Did you mean Hades? Or is that question directed at me?

...Hades is the one that would probably the character you're talking about, Avabel.

Status
Not open for further replies.