Ticking Clocks and Heartbeats[OOC/Sign-Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel as though he is cursed to meet at least one person named Alec.... I also predict he won't like it but I dunno XD. Got away from brother = Meets a guy nicknamed 'Alec'.
Hahaha.

Hatter is pleased to have 3 new and unique Alices.
That would be extremely entertaining if that were to happen. Alistair still loves his brother but they have more of a strained relationship now after everything that happened. I think if he actually met someone name Alec he would avoid saying the name at all cost and would feel slightly uncomfortable if prompted to say it.

And "Alis" is glad that there are 2 other Alice's to...do whatever Alice's do. Alistair is seriously just going to try to ride all of this out without getting involved if he can help it (which I personally think is impossible ;P).

omfggg definitely accepted. he looks amazing. OvO
Thank you~ All I literally could find was a bunch of icons for his images ^^" Sorry for the long wait too, I was stuck on the personality portion again.

@Moon Child Dammit, Masked, Moon, why you have to change things and confuse me?
Lol am sorry about that. Should have made a warning call cause when I change my name I change basically everything else with it ;p

Sooo warning call! I changed my name!! (late, late, late)

we all get writer's block at some point. if you need help with ideas or suggestions, i'm here. o:

we all get writer's block at some point. if you need help with ideas or suggestions, i'm here. o:
Mind if I take advantage of this offer?

Well, I have ideas -- it's just a matter of me being too lazy to put them on paper in text and edit everything.

I'm a sloth.

This is my off-day - I have free time to write for not work/school-related things... And all I've done is post in random threads.

Also, I have changed the name of that damn drug so many times... I felt clever for my most recent one, and was then informed that I'm awful for making such puns. I will leave it alone, eventually. Effort...ugh.

Errr random question but which do you guys think is better Light or Air superpowers? (Am going to eat some smores brb annnd good luck on your blockage thing)

I don't know which is better. However, I personally like air-related powers more.

• Thank You
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
I've an inclination toward air... But I don't know what "light powers" really entail.

Edit:
@Adachi Tohru Do role-holders' watches identify them as such? For example, would Sol's watch have something on it indicative of his being "The Caterpillar?"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
A few more games of LoL then I swear I'll work on this... Should have the CS finished tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.