Tic-Tok :: A Disney Based RP :: NOT ACCEPTING

and now tangled has a working GIF :3

@Raven ~ I'm not sure if you wanted to rp with someone or not, but I had Prescott interacting with Revan in my last post. If you don't want to that's completely fine, just ignore him :3

My bad I can it's fine with me I can just edit and change my last post sorry.

no it's fine, I just felt bad that you kept rping with yoursel ^^

Soo... If either of you have ever been to Disney World (not Land... I know practically nothing about land since I've never been there) what is your favorite and least favorite magic kingdom ride?

My favorite is Splash mountain (love it... even though I do hat heights...)

I hate Buzz Lightyear's Space Command ride... actually, I hate all of those aiming virtual game rides since they make me dizzy and I'm terrible at them (though Aladdin's magic carpets scare me too... I don't like the tilting motion #totalBaby...)

I was at Disney World a month ago <3 It's my favorite place on earth.

Space mountain is my favorite

Least favorite.. Monster Inc. Laugh floor.. I just don't see the point..

I like space mountain a lot too... It was closed for maintainance when I went last year...

I think Monster's Inc laugh floor is cute. Both of my siblings got pickedto do stuff when they were younger... Definitely not my favorite attraction though.

(It's been a while like five years since I've been)
I like the ride with stitch I think it's called Stitch's Escape. And there is one more that me and my uncle always did it was like going into space. There over in the same area. And I also like the Monster's Inc because Sully.

There are many others I really enjoy but I think those are my main ones.

Sorry I've been gone so long guys. I'll probably have a reply up later today.

Adirrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Gahh I'm on it right now I promise! Schools been kicking my ass

Eh no worries, i know the feeling

make that two of us. I don't know how I've done it. But I've manage to finish my math every night and still sometimes be on Iwaku.

It's been so hard! I'm taking to AP classes.. But my reply is up!

Good luck n_n ... My brother and I took a few of those in high school, not easy...

All my classes are Honors so they have a much faster pace and more work. Or that's what I'm told from my friend in an AP class. I'm not sure though. But yeah High school's tough.