Tic-Tok :: A Disney Based RP :: NOT ACCEPTING

Yay! I'm excited for this role-play and to know people are joining!

Me too! I had this same rp on another site as well and the only person who had joined was Broken Arrow X3

No... I have no clue how to do that.

I think you can hit submit a banner and they can make one for you

oh... I shall try that XD

Hey just saw you were waiting on Lottie's profile to start. I will get to it first thing tomorrow!

Okie dokie n_n

girl,pretty,redhead,redhair-300da2d6952f3aa518687809ce3d50be_h.jpg
Jezebel Wright
Lottie

::Name:: Jezebel Wright

::Nickname:: Jez or Jessie
::Gender:: Female
::Age:: 17
::Physical Description:: Jez is tall and thin with a deathly white pallor and dark eyes. Her figure is usually described as slender with a bit of curve. She typically wears her fiery hair down and is often seen wearing lipstick.
฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,
::Family:: Jeremiah (53, Father) and Jill (37, Mother)

::Pets:: Princess (6, Thoroughbred mare) and Preston (3, Irish Wolfhound)
::Friends:: Anyone
::Enemies:: Anyone
::Home Address:: 1214 Rain Road, Orlando Florida
₩ℌαт‷﹩ Їᾔṧḯḓε ℳαттℯґṧ♏◎ṧт‼
::History:: Jezebel grew up the only child of two wealthy lawyers on a sizeable piece of land outside of Orlando. She loves school and strives to do well, but romance is always at the forefront of her mind. She tries her best to keep more important things the priority like scholarships and her horses, but the longing to be loved in strong in her soul. Singing has never been her fortey, but she decided to show up to the contest to support her friends (tba)

::Personality:: Jez is in general a cheerful enough person though she's occasionally been accused of being selfish. She does not like being told she's wrong and has a tendency to mouth off in those situations. But in general she's caring and very loyal. She's very good at making an effort to support her friends and keeping up relationships as best she can.
::Hobbies:: Horseback riding, working out, looking at prospective colleges, day dreaming
::Likes:: Dreamy boys, bad boys, nice boys, ….boys, horses, girly things, dancing
::Dislikes:: Bossy people, being told no, quiet people, being alone
::Quirks & Flaws:: Jez is quirky in her rapid ability to change her mood. This is also her flaw. She can go from burning mad to sweet as can be in a matter of moments. She's also used to getting her and is somewhat spoiled.
::Favorite Color:: Indian red
::Lucky Number:: 65

::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: None, YET
::Other:: N/A

Accepted! I got stuck at work late today and don't feel like doing anything on my computer, so I'll post tomorrow evening (around 430/5 est)

Hercules still open?
You can see which characters are open by expanding the gifs that are placed in the threads reply (there are several Disney gifs.)

On the expansion it says Hercules is open, and you would see a reservation or form for Hercules here if he wasn't open.

Thanks flannel n_n ... Yes, hercules is still open. (Alongwith five others)

and, now that everything is editted and such, I did post (for three of my characters... still working on the other two but am running low on time and muse tonight XD)

Everyone that's been accepted can feel free to start posting on the other thread!

Anthony maybe? It could be fun since he's hades XD

Or any of the other guys (most of them being villains XD)