Tic-Tok :: A Disney Based RP :: NOT ACCEPTING

It's reserved for you @Ambre

Alright! Thank you. I'll have my character done soon. By the way, would I be able to play a teacher? Seeing as I'm a villainous Disney character.

yes, if you want but the rp is really not about school... it's about the kids n_n

Screenshot_2014-07-02-21-45-12.png Danni Tulluse
Mother Gothel

✝н℮ ☮υ☂﹩їⅾ℮ ♏α⑂ ℬℯ Å℘℘εαℓ☤ηℊ,

::Name:: Danielle Tulluse
::Nickname:: Ms. Tulluse
::Gender:: Female
::Age:: Twenty
::Physical Description:: Danni is small, barely standing at 5'3", but weighs little, being a lithe figure from her background in ballet. She has long blonde hair that generally falls lazily across her back, messily hanging over her rather large glasses that take up a lot of her lightly tanned face. She wears little makeup, often, and when not in her casual clothing, she dresses nicely in pencil skirts, stilletos, and button up blouses.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Danni has one living relative, a distant cousin of hers named Indiana. Indiana is 30 years old, but is constantly calling Danni for help with money, having no stable place in her life.
::Pets:: A leonberger pup named Russell
::Friends:: All of her students. She acts like one of the students, normally, being only a year older than some.
::Enemies:: None, so far.
::Home Address:: 5533 Chrishire way,Orlando, Florida

₩ℌαт‷﹩ Їᾔṧḯḓε ℳαттℯґṧ ♏◎ṧт‼

::History:: Danni moved to Orlando from East Texas, having grown up in a small town with big dreams for her future. Hoping to begin her career as an artist, the girl moved to Orlando when she was 17, having graduated early, but soon learned that she would need another job in the meantime to help her earn money. This brought her into working as the art teacher, which in turn introduced her to all of her students.
::Personality:: Danni is gentle, at most times, around her students, but she will act harshly if pushed far enough, or if angered. She is a hot head, and it becomes obvious if she is put to the task of teaching those who do not wish to be taught. Nevertheless, she will joke around and have fun with them, a lot, acting like she is a student, herself.
::Hobbies:: Painting, Playing piano, Doodling, Listening to music
::Likes:: Art, music, laughing, rock music, having fun, thrills
::Dislikes:: People who can't take things seriously at times when needed to, teaching those who dislike her class, when paint smears the wrong way and ruins a painting
::Quirks & Flaws:: Danni is a short fused, spitfire woman when pissed, and she will make it known. With this, she also has the issue of being nearly the same age as some of her students, which in turn can be bothersome, seeing as some see her as being incapable of teaching. Not to mention, because of her age, she finds herself attracted to students from time to time, but restrains herself, knowing it to be a taboo; one that can ruin her job.
::Favorite Color:: Orange
::Lucky Number:: Ninety-One

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush:: Can't Say
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: None.
::Other:: None

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so everyone knows, @Adira is the Co-GM for this RP. She will be in charge of helping me answer questions and ensuring everyone follows the rules :3

Hey guys : < I am regrettably going to have to drop out of this roleplay. I'm so sorry for the wait and for having to leave, but my real life has become increasingly demanding and I just don't have the time to commit to a group roleplay like I should. I wish you all the best and hope this roleplay flourishes!

thanks for letting us know, you'll be missed clarice :(

Adam, Stabbington brother 1 and lottie are all re-opened... As I stated before. I will lift the character rule for anyone who is currently in the rp if they would like to take another of the open characters.

Open 'Heroes'​
Hercules

Open 'Villains'
Stabbington Brother 2

upload_2014-7-27_23-6-45.jpeg

☮υ☂﹩їⅾ℮ ♏α⑂ ℬℯ Å℘℘εαℓ☤ηℊ,

::Name:: Rory Garrant
::Nickname:: Revan
::Disney Character: Dr. Facilier
::Gender:: Male
::Age:: 15
::Physical Description:: He's very skinny but has some muscular features. He's is 6'3", but his weight is not much compared to his height. He is extremely pale and has to wear 120 sunscreen and reapply within every hour if he does not wish to get sun burnt so to try and prevent this he will wear pants and a hoody to most places. He has long hair for a guy and he keeps it put to the side. He wears makeup but mostly just eyeliner.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family::Victor Garrant (Father), Maura Garrant (Mother), Jaylen Garrant (Younger Brother), and Lola Garrant (Younger Sister)
::Pets:: Stich (Germany Shepperd/Husky Mix)
::Friends:: Allyson Wallingford, Eddy Lambeth, and Zander Blankenship
::Enemies::Danny Saturday
::Home Address:: 1318 Waterfall Drive, Orlando, Florida

::History:: Revan grew up in Orlando Florida. He meet his friends in preschool and they have stuck with him ever since. He enjoys almost everything Disney related because he still feels like a kid and not always a teenager and Disney helps him show his child's side at least a little. he's parents could and still can't figure him out he's just different and they don't understand why he likes some things a goth or emo would and then other things a kid would. Revan feels that only his friends truly understand and his brother and sister as well.

::Personality:: He is really nice especially towards his friends and family. Although he seems very shy because he doesn't make the first approach towards others but he is very talkative once you get to know him. Also one reason he doesn't make the first approach is because most people he's tried to make friends with are scared of him because he looks emo or goth but he is a really sweet guy. Some thinks he acts a little like a gentle men, but he does have a darker side when made angry. He seems to be a whole other person. He begins to act more to his title of goth or emo many are unsure and no one really knows why. He also seems to be less patient with others when he is like this and it is easy to increase his angry, or rage.

::Hobbies:: Reading fantasy, poems, and horrors. Drawing cartoons, backgrounds, and people. Writing stories and poems of his own. Listening to music.
::Likes:: Card games, herbal tea, music (rock, Gothic, emo, alternative, and classical) art.
::Dislikes:: Country Music, people who are mean to his family and friends, the sunlight (but he doesn't always mind depending on what he can do outside), yellow snow.
::Quirks & Flaws:: Isn't known as one to judge, patient with others unless had been made angry. He has uncharacteristic love for cute things. He appears to some that he is Callous: Hardened to emotions, rarely showing any form of feeling. Cold, insensitive, apathetic. He's allergic to bee stings.

::Favorite Color:: Dark Blue
::Lucky Number:: 13

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ

::Crush:: N/A
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: None.
::Other:: Favorite Diseny princess is Areial, favorite queen is Elsa, Favorite Villains Dr.Facilier and Ursala, He's a big Lilo and Stitch Fan.

Haha alrighty, I also just pmed @Flannel and @Broken Arrow about their activity, so hopefully we can 'get the ball rolling' a bit more. Anyways, do you want me to reserve her for you?

hehe alrighty, she's reserved :3

girl-with-blonde-hair-tumblr-t3jbw3cr.jpg

Claire Rose Van Burren

Charlotte "Lottie"

::Name:: Claire Rose Van Burren

::Nickname:: Clairey
::Gender:: Female
::Age:: 16
::Physical Description:: Claire stands 5'4 and weighs around 100 pounds making her extremely tiny. She has beautiful blue eyes and has long blonde hair that is usually curled.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Laurence "Big Daddy" {Father} 47

::Pets:: Princess (White persian cat) 4. Shepard {Black lab}
::Friends:: Willow and Amber
::Enemies:: Anyone
::Home Address:: 2370 Hilton Avenue Richfield Louisiana

::History:: Claire is the definition of a daddy's girl. When Claire's mother skipped town on her and her father when Claire was about 2 years old. When Claire's fathers bakery business took off they became richer than Zeus himself. Claire's father adore Claire and spends most of his time making his little girl happy. Though when Claire was 12 her mother suddenly came back and though Claire's father wanted nothing to do with her he wanted her to be apart of Claire's life. Claire's mother yet again abandoned her though in a park alone and took the money she could and ran. Leaving Claire with abandonment issues and a self esteem problem.
::Personality:: Claires personality is.. spoiled. She gets everything she wants and is blessed in the looks department as well. Guys seem to flock to her and most girls want to be her. Claire flaunts her riches but tries not to brag. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body and she's a loyal friend. Though she's an airhead to say the least, she can be quiet smart.
::Hobbies:: Singing, shopping, flirting, going out.
::Likes:: Shopping, spending money, swimming, modeling, flirting, boys.
::Dislikes:: The word "No" , Not getting her way, Liars, cheaters, her mother.
::Quirks & Flaws:: Claire is an airhead to say the least, but she loves her friends and animals and when she finds a true friend she has no problem trusting them with her life.
::Favorite Color:: Light Pink
::Lucky Number:: 50

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush:: Prescott

::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: None
::Other:: Nothing

hehe... this should be fun (I feel like she's a nice version of Olivia)

This is now a 1x1 between Adira, Raven and I

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
dylan-obrien-birthday-august-26-2013-gifs-collins-rph.gif

Dylan Fox
Adam

::Name:: Dylan Michael Fox

::Nickname:: Dyl
::Gender:: Male
::Age:: 18
::Physical Description:: Tall, 6'2 and muscular. He has green eyes and an adorable smile. Has a tattoo of an anchor on his hip.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Mallory (Mother) 45, Philip (little brother), Lionel (little brother)

::Pets:: German Shepard named Kaiser
::Friends:: Lucas

::Enemies:: Anyone
::Home Address:: 2211 Lodel Road, New Hampshire

::History:: He grew up in the suburbs of Baton Rouge. He learned how to play guitar from his dad when he was 8 years old. Soon after his dad went off to war and died while on duty serving in the navy. (hence the anchor tattoo) He has 2 younger siblings and his mother worked 3 jobs to support her family. Living without his dad was always hard for Dylan, he became closed off from his friends and became obsessed with being alone. After his mother forced him to see a therapist, he started writing his feelings down in a journal. Writing his feelings, poetry, and later songs. He later got accepted to the academy and his whole personality changed.
::Personality:: Dylan is super quirky and cute. He's hyper active and enjoys being active. He seems pretty sweet and trust worthy. He is a big nerd and loves to read as well as write. He can always be very cocky and a real pain in the ass.
::Hobbies:: Sports and music
::Likes:: Reading, girls, sports.
::Dislikes:: Politics, arguing, making people upset.
::Quirks & Flaws:: He is very hyper active and loves to annoy people but that often gets him in trouble
::Favorite Color:: Blue
::Lucky Number:: 42

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush:: No one yet

::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: None
::Other::
tumblr_m7hte7mFxs1rt3fn2.gif

yaya... geez... he's literally a foot taller than Harley XD