Tic-Tok :: A Disney Based RP :: NOT ACCEPTING

that's fine by me :)

Reactions: Raven
do ou guys just want me to timeskip next time I post to the end of the performances?

I'd be fine with it.

alrightyy, I'll post tomorrow probably (possibly tonight but I have a few other rps to catch up on too)

Reactions: Adira
Okay sounds good.

I know the feeling.

and posted... well, half posted... I'm still working on Naveen and blondie (long posts.... tired of typing)

Okay sounds good to me. Take your time and I'm ready when you two are.

I'm ready, I'll get those other two up in a bit, probably after I eat dinner (which will hopefully be soon XD)

~finished

alrighty, I'll get another post up later or tomorrow... right now I have a date with my computer and season one of Once Upon a Time

on another note, if anyone likes (or knows anyone who likes) Harry Potter-ish RPs check out my new magic school rp! Click for Kliambora!

gah! I can't believe I forgot about this. Are you two still interested in this or should I just close it and graveyard it?

I'm good either way to tell the truth.

I watched this a while back and if there are any disney Princess available I wouldn't mind stepping in if someone bails. That is if your still going to go through with it.

it's actually just a 1x1x1 between the three of us @Tenny , but if I decide to remake it (which is very likely at some point, probably over the summer) I will gladly message you about it n_n

Reactions: Tenny