OPEN SIGNUPS OUT OF CHARACTER ThunderMoon's Apocalypse Sign-up and Chat!(Rebooting)

Sorry, I know I said I'd have posts up by today, but I ended up having a mental breakdown thanks to my car spewing antifreeze everywhere... ha...

Sorry, I know I said I'd have posts up by today, but I ended up having a mental breakdown thanks to my car spewing antifreeze everywhere... ha...
Yikes are you ok that would be super awkward for me even nothing else

Yeah, I'm good now. I was just...ha it's been problem after problem with this car and that was the last straw, I guess. We think the thermostat froze shut...so we ordered a new one... Now just gotta wait till it gets here to install it.

Reactions: Rads
Yeah, I'm good now. I was just...ha it's been problem after problem with this car and that was the last straw, I guess. We think the thermostat froze shut...so we ordered a new one... Now just gotta wait till it gets here to install it.
I have a car like that now but different issues lol

i shall try to get ,my characters done sometime this week done! i am still getting over my cold, feel a load better :D

Glad you're okay! @DarkMoon

Reactions: DarkMoon
i shall try to get ,my characters done sometime this week done! i am still getting over my cold, feel a load better :D

Glad you're okay! @DarkMoon
Glad you are feeling better as well

I'm not gone just a little busy with Halloween and my child

Reactions: Rads
I could have sworn I added a link for the rp thread -_-

Reactions: Luther and Rads
I'll work on responsez tomorrow if I get time

People are crazy guys...stay safe out there....

• I'm SHOOK
Reactions: Luther
Oh lordie, you be careful too!! 0.0

haha yeah my brain is a bit frazzled. I will work on responses tomorrow. I think for now I'll just go take a nap if my demon spawn lets me.

• Love
People are crazy guys...stay safe out there....
By crazy do you mean the cult lol
lol no but i do mean a customer attacking one of the guys I work with and pulling a gun on him XD
Sighs it's ironic the 2nd amendment was originally to protect from a rogue government but look where things have gone now. In the uk we had one incident with semi automatic and after that they were banned.

hey y'all! i don't think i'll be continuing or trying to finish my characters :/ realizing more as of late that i am not someone built for group rps 😅

• Love
hey y'all! i don't think i'll be continuing or trying to finish my characters :/ realizing more as of late that i am not someone built for group rps 😅
thats fine