OPEN SIGNUPS OUT OF CHARACTER ThunderMoon's Apocalypse Sign-up and Chat!(Rebooting)

There are maps up now XD Sorry it took so long to get these up

There are maps up now XD Sorry it took so long to get these up
No sweat ship sometimes can't be helped looking forward to the rp

Reactions: perytonfeathers
Ps i assume my chars factory/market would be in the middle of the world but open to ideas

@kroyote were you planning to finish your characters XD

Reactions: DarkMoon
At this point I'm going to stop bothering too much hassle.

Haha generally if i make a character with history attached to another person's character/s I just mention them within the history of my character. Sort of mentioning it in passing so it's known that they are connected in a manner whether it be good or not. And from there on the actual relationship between the characters can be played out however you and the other person wish.

Reactions: Rads
Also, we will be starting soon, Texan has just gone on vacation so any interactions with her characters will be in my hands until she returns.

Reactions: Luther and Rads
Haha generally if i make a character with history attached to another person's character/s I just mention them within the history of my character. Sort of mentioning it in passing so it's known that they are connected in a manner whether it be good or not. And from there on the actual relationship between the characters can be played out however you and the other person wish.
I should have though about that duh me

It's all good, sometimes it's nice to actually have a deeply connected history written out with another person. However, having the time to write it and hash out important details, can be difficult at times XD

It's all good, sometimes it's nice to actually have a deeply connected history written out with another person. However, having the time to write it and hash out important details, can be difficult at times XD
I was just thinking do any of your chars love chemistry and such because if so they could work in the factory

Well, I could see Lilith trying to work alongside him, simply just to get her hands on chemicals and dig her way into having connections to possibly pick up experimentation once again! XD

Well, I could see Lilith trying to work alongside him, simply just to get her hands on chemicals and dig her way into having connections to possibly pick up experimentation once again! XD
Lol he does have a lab for that with in the factory, but he would not take kindly to have his shit stolen from under his noise. He would allow her some flexibility as long as it doesn't mess up the factory's flow and such.

• Haha
Lol he does have a lab for that with in the factory, but he would not take kindly to have his shit stolen from under his noise. He would allow her some flexibility as long as it doesn't mess up the factory's flow and such.
Her: "I'm trying to find a cure" Proceeds to make the zombies stronger and worse than before hahah

Her: "I'm trying to find a cure" Proceeds to make the zombies stronger and worse than before hahah
Him: "hmm you don't come over as a normal doc more like a mad scientist which is fine to a point but if I allow this I'll be checking over the work I don't need trouble on my door step".

• Wicked
He's pretty good at reading people given his old line of work but I can always tone it down if need be

He's pretty good at reading people given his old line of work but I can always tone it down if need be
nah by all means he can read her like an open book while poor Hailey is oblivious to Lilith's evil ways XD

I am currently working on posts haha but I have a lot of them to make. But once I have them done, they will be posted. I do have a few things I have to do though(like taking my mother-in-law to the doctor) so not sure if I'll be able to get it posted today or not. If not today then it'll probably end up being Monday since I start a new job tomorrow and I've no idea what my hours are going to be -_-

I will 😅 I just havent had the energy to do much, especially today djjdjdn if I feel better tomorrow, I will try to get one or two done and possibly cut my character count down to 2 for now !! I was a bit overambitious thinking I could do 4

• Love
Reactions: Rads and DarkMoon
I will 😅 I just havent had the energy to do much, especially today djjdjdn if I feel better tomorrow, I will try to get one or two done and possibly cut my character count down to 2 for now !! I was a bit overambitious thinking I could do 4
That's fine! XD I mean I have enough characters to carry us all if it was needed haha Do what you feel comfortable with and get them done when you can. I just got home a few minutes ago and I'm back to working on posts I think I have 6 out of my 12 done so far.