OPEN SIGNUPS OUT OF CHARACTER ThunderMoon's Apocalypse Sign-up and Chat!(Rebooting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She's really pretty, I was thinking maybe he sells the meds and so on people need at a discount but also sells other items.
i think if @DarkMoon is cool with it, i think that'd be cool!
Of course I'll wait for her before I do his bio and ps he'll be a silver and black wolf

• Sweet
Reactions: kroyote
Name: Hidalgo Greenwood

Sexuality: Straight

History: Hidalgo's is far from ordinary; he was a boy assassin for oberos at one point and killed to survive. One day he got fed up of the beatings when the fake teams messed up and blamed him, so he killed his fake team mates, then burned the hq down while the adults were away. He already been carefully planning to set up his own shop and lab with the money he took, which the bigwigs didn't want to pay him for his work. Oh yeah his way out, he burned their house to the ground. He then vanished into the night like a mist from Dracula.
Some say he's evil, and to be honest, he never claimed to be a saint. Several years later, he set up his own shop, lab, and black market called Shifter. He also makes and sells medicines and things he makes at a discount where he can afford to. One gang called the South Wolves tried to rob him, so he used his titium-diamond-coated laced wire, cut their heads off, and sent them back to their boss to make a point.

Weapons: titium-diamond-coated laced wire, ( Extentable) Snipper Riffle With heat and Night vision, hidden daggers and such two smaller uzi's with silencer.

Previous Pack: N/A

Base(Yes/No): No but is sometimes seen in this ride a vamped up bullet proof and reenforced plating Nissan Quest - 177.8 cubic feet

Relatives: Little sister called Justina somewhere

Crush: open

Lover: can one have more than one lol

Human form: Cold silted eyes one dark purple the other dark blue, black hair combed over with one side shorter than the other. Stands and is athletic build.

Wolf Form: Silver and Black

Friends etc: Open

• Love
Reactions: DarkMoon
Human Appearance(Picture/Despristion:
1696447654928.png

Wolf Appearance(Picture/Despristion:

1696447654930.png
Name: Emma

History: Emma never understood why her parents had her, their focus was always fighting...she didn't know what it was they were fighting, but either way she hated it. Many times she had tried getting her mother's attention, even asking her to stop and her mother's response was to lock Emma away in a cage and have someone else take care of her by giving her the bare minimum to survive. However, as things progressed with the war between RavenWind and ThunderMoon her once diligent caretaker vanished and she was left alone in the cage...starving. When her aunt found her she had actually attacked Helen, seeing her as her mother! But She was quick to find out that Helen even though she was fighting was not her mother. Helen seemed to actually care for Emma, not wanting her to end up hurt and doing her best to gain and keep Emma's trust.

Weapons: small Dagger that her aunt gave her

Previous Pack: RavenWind Pack

Base(Yes/No): Yes

Relatives: Helen River

Crush: none

Lover: none

• Love
SOOOO I am working on creating a map I have the one with the Pack Territories outlined, and now I'm creating it with the Large cities, Small cities, Large Towns, Small Towns, Country, Grass Plains, Light Forests, Thick Forests

Edit:

I lost it all....i was so close to having cities and such outlined....and I clicked the wrong button....ha......

Last edited:
SOOOO I am working on creating a map I have the one with the Pack Territories outlined, and now I'm creating it with the Large cities, Small cities, Large Towns, Small Towns, Country, Grass Plains, Light Forests, Thick Forests

Edit:

I lost it all....i was so close to having cities and such outlined....and I clicked the wrong button....ha......
Oh I just realised my char hidalgo would have to be set up near some factor near by.

Human Appearance:259390983_1904644989719844_4254861095730153954_n.jpg

Wolf Appearance:272821477_978390666128119_7093317518583545967_n.png

Name: Hailey Coles

History: Hailey has always been a guard, her father was a guard for a wealthy family and so she grew up following in his footsteps. It gave her a purpose for living and made her feel like she accomplished things. When the outbreak occurred she had been away for a training session and by the time she had gotten back her masters were dead... She ended their lives as zombies and focused on trying to find someone new to protect... She felt empty for the longest time till she came across a woman who was struggling to fight off zombies. She rushed in saving the woman with ease. The woman seemed so scared and asked Hailey if she would guard her. In exchange, she would have food and a decent place to sleep most of the time. It didn't sound like a bad deal, so she gladly accepted it, having someone to protect once more making her feel as if the world hadn't ended.

Weapons: Long sword, 22 long rifle, 2 sig sauer p365's

Previous Pack: BellClove

Base(Yes/No): No

Relatives: None

Crush: Open

Lover: Open

Human Appearance:Screenshot_2017-08-26-18-31-04.png

Wolf Appearance:Screenshot_20231006-181916~2.png

Name: Lilith Rave

History: Lilith was always interested in playing with others' lives. She got this behavior from her father who was actually one of the main causes of the remaining conflicts between RavenWind and ThunderMoon. Her father had kidnapped one of the RavenWind's high-ranking members and tortured the poor man in front of her. She wasn't sure what to think at first, but soon found she enjoyed hearing him scream and beg. When her father had stepped out for a moment she had moved to stand in front of the man, he tried begging her to let him go, thinking he could gain sympathy from a ten-year-old child. But she began toying with the man, reopening wounds and all sorts of things. By the time her father had returned, she was covered in the man's blood and he was dead. Her father had been a bit upset that he had to go find a new toy, but he was ecstatic that his daughter was just like him. From then on the two of them would collect people, toying and experimenting with them. When he died she continued on without him, until one of the medics of their pack found her dicing into someone. She thought the man would turn her in but he asked her if she wanted to work on something glorious with him. Explaining his plans and roping her into a whole new kind of fun and chaos.

Weapons: A couple of daggers

Previous Pack: ThunderMoon

Relatives: None

Crush: Open, if you dare

Lover: Open​

Last edited:
I'm still here promise just been busy running errands and such..

I should probably set up a page for lore and such. Just to add more images, the map and information about the werewolves.

Human Appearance
508388-sean-bean.jpg

Wolf Appearance

Name: Olenn Jordenson

Sexuality: Bisexual

History:
Before the arrival of the fierce undead, Olenn lived in a small Pack comprised of himself, his mate, and a few other stragglers hoping to make it day by day. Unfortunately, their Pack was overrun by famine and unrest. The leader of their Pack had been killed by a rival, and the power struggle shattered the Pack ranks. In the struggles, Olenn's mate, Ynes, was killed, along with their pups who were not yet born. Olenn fled into exhale before he was taken in by the Thundermoon Pack.

Weapons: Anything he can use, but he carries a 5 inch hunting blade on him at all times and is known for his marksmanship with any standard hunting rifle.

Previous Pack: A small pack that he and his mate left before joining Thundermoon.

Relatives: Ynes Jordenson (deceased)

Lover: Open, hesitant to let go of his past relationship

Human Appearance
1aa8485055531273614ae2c5fe91b67bcbc12cae.pnj

Wolf Appearance
dz-wolf-2019.jpg

Name: Baron Grady, Goes by Grady

Sexuality: unknown, likely pan

History:
Grady was born and raised in the Thundermoon Pack and doesn't consider himself anything less than loyal. He has worked as a Medic within the Pack for a long time and has focused his entire life on perfecting his practice. Because of this, his social life was never good, and he is a bit of a recluse and anti-social. Some would call him a cranky old man, whole others could consider him a genius. Either way, as long as you stay out of his way and don't bug him, you're sure to be just fine.

Weapons: He doesn't really carry weapons with him and usually relies on the protection of others.

Previous Pack: N/A. Thundermoon

Relatives: A younger sister who he was never close to.

Human Appearance
645ffdc9264385a81e99764d7642d11e0e85749b.jpg

Wolf Appearance
MAIN_BLOG_IMG_Grey-WOlf-1800x1200_1600x.jpg

Name: Preston Andler

Sexuality: Bisexual, leaning toward males

History:
Preston was considered the runt of his peers. He was shorter, thinner, and didn't really hold much weight. He was always picked last at everything, and he grew up mostly outcasted from the other pups. Even growing up, he still holds resentment to those of his same age. He is highly independent and is quick to lash out at others if they tell him what to do. He can be a bit cruel despite his weaker appearance and holds a grudge against everyone who has ever done him wrong.

Weapons: Dual pistols, steel toed boots, and a fishing knife among other things.

Previous Pack: N/A, Thundermoon

Base(Yes/No): yes

Relatives:
Marcus Andler (Father, deceased)
Elias Andler (Older brother, deceased)

Crush: open

Last edited:
  • Love
Appearances-
Human:
[I lost the image so take a text description]
Erik Holt is a short, skinny young person, with heavily scarred, pale skin, blue eyes, and long, honey blond hair often tossed back in a ponytail held together with a teal band. They have a goatee sorta soul patch deal? It's hard to describe but they don't have a moustache. Their face is covered in scars, with one running over their nose and across their cheeks, one over their left eye cutting through their brow, and one on their right cheek, meeting with the scar across their nose.
They're about 5'0 (152cm), and weigh around 119 pounds (53.9 kg).
Usually they wear a dark brown sweater, a beige coat with a fluffy collar, and beige pants and dark brown boots with linen wrappings binding their boots to their pants. One hand usually has a thick, dark leather glove similar to a falconry glove, while the other is bare.
Their back has a large tattoo, with protection and luck runes, and traditional Nordic patterns.
Wolf:a4c580ab47a1c41e0299226da27df7c6--pale-blonde-blonde-wolf.jpg
[ https://pin.it/3TpS9aG ]

Name: Erik Holt

Sexuality: Grayromantic, sex-positive asexual

History: Erik used to belong to a small pack on the fringes of society, the Frozen Moon Pack. The Pack was a small, difficult to enter group, and it's members, while allowed to interact with the modern world, held to the ways of old. Hunting, gathering, rarely accepting help from the "modern" world. The system of beliefs of this small pack was similar to the old beliefs of Norse mythology, with particular emphasis placed upon "the Allfather".

Weapons: Shortbow, arrows, hunting knife

Previous Pack: Frozen Moon Pack

Relatives: Artur (Uncle, deceased), Unnamed mother (deceased), unnamed father (deceased)

Crush: N/A

Lover: N/A

• Love
I'll look through and read the characters that were posted tomorrow. I'm sure they are all fine though.

wonderful characters everyone!

• Love
Reactions: Rads
Thank you!

uh. so what now? We don't seem to have a main thread yet? apologies if this is annoying, I'm new to forum roleplay tbh

Thank you!

uh. so what now? We don't seem to have a main thread yet? apologies if this is annoying, I'm new to forum roleplay tbh
You're fine, I haven't made a main thread yet. I was sort of waiting a bit. But then got busy with life XD My goal for today is to get a better map made with certain lore and then get the main thread up with posts! Oh and get everyone's characters added in their proper places haha