Those so Lucky...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron woke up in the field. Oh my head my head. He look around see was acres a field and what look like a forest in front of him. He pick up the letter next to him." This has to be someone sick joke." His pop up from the letter when he hear people voices . He got up and start to walk to the voices. Maybe they know what's going on. What he could see two girl and guy. He was not sure if should go over there.
cleardot.gif

"Ok, so princess, whats with the fancy stuff" she said, peering at the man that walked up to them shortly before.

Fancy stuff? Delilah arched an eyebrow at her. She wasn't sure what she was talking about, her hair? Her jewelry? Must be the latter. She felt somewhat attacked, but she brushed it off. "It's a family culture thing...." It was light and not too overbearing to her really, people didn't question it back home because they were practically either wearing the same thing or were used to it. She played with her long ponytail nervously.

Name: Helena Vanderbilt
Power: Telekinesis, but she's discovering it may be more than that.
Description: Helena is of average height, about 5'6" with a fit build. A brush of freckles skim her thin, pointed nose and her eyebrows were straight and serious. Her eyes were a striking shade of grey, rimmed with left over black eyeliner. Her skin was pale and pink from being in the sun. Her hair was a vibrant shade of red, hanging in loose waves around her shoulders, although she usually wears it tied back with a blue bow. She's dressed in a simple black v-neck t-shirt and ripped skinny jeans with black converse.
Extra Info/background: Comes from a family of "gifted" individuals, so she was able to hone her talents at a young age. She's painfully polite and somewhat afraid of confrontation. Helena is almost too empathetic for her own good and cares very much about the feelings of others.
Item: A lighter in her pocket

Helena awoke to the sound of soft voices. The world was a blur of yellows and greens, the sky just a smear in her vision. Tentatively she raised her hand to her scalp, feeling the unmistakable cake of dried blood lining her hairline. A wave of nausea rolled through her as she attempted to sit up. The ground swung beneath her and she struggled to regain her equilibrium. Slowly she began to mentally sift through what happened- but as she tried to recall what events led her to this field, she found herself completely blank. She became acutely aware of a note clenched in her bloodied hand. As she read it, the color drained from her face. Who would do this? Why was she here? She lifted her face, shielding her grey eyes from the sun with her slender hand and squinted, making out figures along the tree line. Gingerly, she stood, checking the rest of her body as she rose for wounds. Her head gash seemed to be her only injury, along with bloodied knuckles. "Hey!" she cried, stumbling towards them, her voice shattered and hoarse. "Hey do you know where we are?"

"Ah that makes sense, so what is your real name princess?" lilith asked questioningly.

He stood there debate whether not he should call out to them. " screw it " In a loud voice " hey you guys" hpoe they would hear him.

*turns head around to look at the voice calling out* "Now how many of us could there be she thought" and she waved for him to come near.

"Antwi, Delilah." She murmured some more, her voice falling. She jumped and clung to the tree as she hear a loud voice yelling, she sighed, placing a hand on her stomach as it was just someone else. Damn, everyone is scaring the crap outta her.

Thomas wakes up sometime later, and leaves his small shelter.. glancing off towards the field, seeing the gathering of new people.. He deosn't have time to waste on being social right now.. so he heads off a bit deeper into the woodline, searching for the pond he normally fishes at, a handcrafted spear in hand. "As long as they don't bother me.. there won't be a problem.." He mutturs to himself.

"Delilah, interesting, you seem easily spooked." she said pulling the flask out of her coat and taking a drink from it.

As she approached the group gathering near the forest, she realized that she had no idea if those before her were friends or foes. Swallowing her uncertainty, she trotted up, limping. "Hey, um, do you know where we are?" She eyed them cautiously as she knew she was interrupting their exchange. "I woke up over there, no idea where I am. And as weird as this sounds I can't really remember anything from before I woke up." She touched her head gently, "Could be because of whatever happened to my head." She glanced around, spying a young man walking into the woods alone with a spear in hand. "My name is Helena, by the way."

He slowly walk toward her. Hi , my name is Aaron ..I think that is all i can remember. Do you know where we are at?

*turns to both of the new people* "First Helena join the club so far no one has memory and we all don't know how we got here and Aaron no I have no clue where we are but I would like to find out. Oh, yeah almost forgot my name is Karin by the way."

Lilith peers around at the mass of people that just accumulated around her, she shoves the flask back into her coat pocket irritably and leans against a close by tree.

Helena sighed heavily and turned to Karin, "I was afraid of that. Did you all find a note as well? Mine was clutched in my fist, crumpled. I think I may have been fighting before I woke up here." The sun beat down on her shoulders and she rubbed them uncomfortably, already feeling the sickening feelings of sunburn. "Does anyone have medical supplies? Or something I could use to clean out this gash?" Her eyes fell on Lilith shoving a flask into her pocket and she brightened. "Is that alcohol?? It's obviously not the best for my health, but I could definitely use a bit to sanitize my cut."

Delilah scratched the back of her head. "Um, yeah, I guess." This was all very new to her. Even being out in the woods, or whatever, she's never resided in such a greener place in a while. She kind of wished someone she knew was here.... She felt awkward and lonely, even when there were people all around.
She winced at the sight of the girl, Helena, injured. She didn't like such a gruesome sight. "Christ...." She murmured under her breath.

It nice to meet you Karin and Helena. Damn I was hoping some had a clue what is going on. I got one of those letter too. Sorry Helena all have on me is pocket knife.

Lilith glances back up at helena, "Uh yeah, i don't think it will help you to much since we are in the wild and you have no way of covering it, but if think it'll help go for it." she says handing helena the flask, "I'll need it back though." she says grimly turning away to see diliah, "Princess, you look a little uneasy." she said, "First time seeing blood?"

"Thanks, I won't use it all, I promise" she gave a tight smile, and poured a small bit onto the open wound. It stung and she winced slightly before capping the flask and handing it back to Lilith. "I don't have anything to close it or cover it with, but I did see this guy walking into the woods over there," she pointed out the section of the forest Thomas had walked into, " and he looked like he knew what he was doing. He was walking like he knew where he was going so I think I should ask him. Maybe he knows why we're here!" She glanced around at everyone, feeling a surge of sympathy. They were all confused and alone too. "If anyone wants to come with me..." her voice trailed off, unsure if anyone would want to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.