Those so Lucky...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helena relaxed a bit, partly because of the antics going on behind her and partly because the boy sounded just as confused as she did. "So that's it? Survive, don't die? In that case I could seriously use some help with my head. Look I know you guys must be gifted too, if you got the same note as I did. Unfortunately I can't fix it myself." she gave the boy one more scrutinizing look before continuing, "I'm Helena by the way."

Delilah gasped, becoming highly offended. How... How dare he! She gritted her teeth again. "....." She opted to not say anything back but turn her head, cross her arms and turn up her head like a brat. "I'm the prettiest piggy then..." She murmured, feeling bitter as Lilith patted her on the back. Pig... A pig... She turned her head covered her mouth, shaking her head. Pig... That one is going to stick.

"Are you implying you have powers Helena." Lilith asked curiously, taking a step back.

Helena gave Lilith a sideways glance. "Well um, no not necessarily, but we are all, um, gifted.... right?" Shit. I said too much. Maybe I shouldn't tell them what I can do? Or what if they can do really awful things and I shouldn't make them angry... She took a deep breath. "Okay yes. I can do some weird stuff. But not anything... bad... okay?"

I do not think I have powers. I know in note it said something about power, I think the person or people who brought us here was just mess with us . What so are we superhero now or something

Delilah looked at the moment settling currently. Um... She scratched her neck, feeling awkward and looking at the other guy saying if they are superheroes. She smiled at the thought. She could do some pretty okay things, it was more impressive in person than just through words however. Hopefully they didn't underestimate her.... She wondered what Helena could do.

Thomas sighs a bit and stands up, taking the two fish in hand, wrapping them in some large leaves.. "Thomas." she replies shortly to Helena. "Well yeah, all of us have some sort of ability.. or atleast I'd hope.." He shrugged it off casually. "Anyway..I don't have time for show and tell, so you all decide WHAT your'e going to do.. I have to get these cooked so I don't go hungry tonight." with that, he starts heading off, a bit back towards the field, moving towards some brush, where his shelter was located.

"He may not be interested in knowing but i am, so what is it you can do Helena?" she asks questionably

"Um I can show you." Helena nodded towards Thomas, retreating further into the forest and took off after him. "Hey wait up!" she called. As she trudged behind him, she flicked branches and debris out of her way- without touching them. "If you haven't guessed, I'm telekinetic" she said over her shoulder.

"Intriguing," Lilith said, slowly following, "Come on guys lets get out of here."

"Loser..." Delilah muttered under her breath, she pulled down one of her eyelids and stuck out her tongue at the male's back as he walked away. She shook her head as Helena followed him. Aie? Why are we following this guy... Don't they have to survive or something? She watched Helena show her powers, telekinesis, she guessed right. Interesting.

Thomas glances over his shoulder as Helena calls out to him... shaking his head from side to side.

"Why are you so intent on following me? It's not like I have a ton of food laying around for you or anything" He adds. "I don't feel like babysitting the smartass or the pig-cess either."

"I'm intent on following you because of the whole 'survive, don't die' bit you just told us." Helena replied. "And I think sticking together is the best way to do that."

"Pig-cess, aie?" Delilah's blood boiled. Just who does this guy think he is?! Yeah sure, maybe she did laugh at him, but... She didn't like him calling her a pig! "Stop calling me a pig, I'm not even that fat, aie!" She stomped one of her feet, smoke wafted from her head from being so annoyed. She's quite the angry midget.

"Alright princess calm down it'll be ok," Lilith said laying her hand on her shoulder, "It could be so much worse."

Thomas laughs a bit at her quoting him on the whole 'survive not die thing'
He turns around, then, walking backwards now and pulling the hatchet from his beltloop, turning it over in his hands.

"How do you even know you can trust me? I could be crazy ya know, been out here alone for 2 weeks, I carry weapons.. seems pretty suspicious right? So who's to say I won't steal from or hurt any of you?"

He turns back around, facing forwards now as he arrives to his shelter.. a fairly simple lean-to, with a large dug-out firepit in front of it.. which he promptly placed a couple logs in, as well as some smaller twigs, all of which he had laying in a pile.

Why are we chase after someone who does not want to deal with us.

Delilah's smokey head immediately went out and she crossed her arms. "You... Do have a point, Lilith." She murmured, nodding. She rubbed her hands against her hands to comfort herself. Looking at the other guy, she thought. He was probably just some normal guy anyways, there's like six of them and one of him. She rubbed her head softly, dispersing any annoyance left.

Status
Not open for further replies.