This or That: Nightmare Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save the child. Unless it would require like my heart or brain or something, then:

Would you rather have everything you know be fake, or everything you know be a nightmare.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
2nd option.

Golden Freddy haunting your house or Nightmare Foxy chasing you?

Reviving this shit. Probably Golden Freddy, at least I have a chance to actually survive.

Would you rather have a great body but an ugly face or an ugly body but a great face? (Beauty is subjective, interpret as you will)

Probably the face, that's what your looking at most often compared to the rest of the body.
When you think of someone you imagine their face, not their torso.

Would you rather eat a hundred live spiders or cockroaches?

WHY, BOTH!

Would you rather burn in hell for the rest of time or be stuck in a black, empty void for the rest of time?

WHY, BOTH!

Would you rather burn in hell for the rest of time or be stuck in a black, empty void for the rest of time?
Well, in hell I might have a chance of becoming a kickass demon chick.

Would you rather have nightmares every night but sleep the proper amount or never sleep well at all?

Well, in hell I might have a chance of becoming a kickass demon chick.

Would you rather have nightmares every night but sleep the proper amount or never sleep well at all?
In nightmares I could control my dreams so yeah! Here I come!

Would you rather be a sexual predator that feeds upon kids and the elderly or a serial killer that just kills anyone on sight? And note that neither might be insane.

Switch and to or and I'll pick sexual predator.
I'll select elderly targets who have committed great sins in their lifetime'

Preferbly I'd be a killer in that instance... But you kind of attached killer with "anyone on sight"... so yea. :/

Would you rather be seriously sick for 2 years, or have a broken limb for 2 years?

Broken limb. At least with that I'll still be capable to function, mostly, rather than be stuck in bed for 2 years.

Would you rather have Pirahnas come out from any water source you use or Fire ants from any food storage you open?

Piranhas, nooo, not my precious food~

WYR having your eyes poked out with hot spoon or having your teeth pulled out one by one with pliers?

Pliers.
It was how my Dad removed a loose baby tooth of mine one time.
I can't imagine it being nearly as painful as eye removal.

Would you rather have dinner or breakfast?

Only dinner or breakfast? The horror!

Breakfast.

Loosing a hand or loosing a foot?

Foot.

Drown every night but never die from it, or burn every day but never die from it?

Drown

Be completely skinned and survive, or have your skin melted off and survive?

Completely skinned. Melting seems for uncomfortable somehow >_>

Which killer would you prefer to be the victim of?

Jigsaw (Saw movies)
or
Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm street)

Jigsaw, for very slightly increased chances of survival, if he gives you a fighting chance to survive. (unless he just wants you dead; in that case it's a failed gamble.)

Would you rather be trapped in a room with no escape, or ceaselessly floating and spinning in an infinite dark void?

Trapped in a room. You never said it didn't have entertainment. Plus I get horribly motion sick. Spinning in a dark void likely wouldn't help my case.

Would you rather be 1) trapped in a world where your loved ones all die horrifically, and after they've all died, the world resets and you have to live it again for eternity
or
be 2) trapped in a world where your loved ones watch you die horrifically, and after you've died, the world resets and all parties involved have to live it again for eternity

In both scenarios you live your life until the point of the loved ones/your horrific death. So in theory you get to spend time with them before the horrific death(s)

1) I'm ok with living alone!

This or that:

1) Confront the Slenderman
2) Confront Cthulhu

Your survival is NOT assured.

Slenderman.

Lose all your senses, or be in intense constant pain?

Status
Not open for further replies.