This or That: Nightmare Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I simply just die in my sleep without a nightmare, simply just 'stop', then Option A.

Be stuck in a room of creepy killer dolls or be changed into a doll by a deranged person?

Stuck in a room of creepy killer dolls cause at least then I had a chance of getting out!

Burning alive or being buried alive?

Buried. Because you get solace. It's quiet, it's calm. It's peaceful, and then you die of lack of oxygen...

Be forced to play a SAW like game, or be forced to. Be at a Friday teh 13th like Camp.

Friday the 13th. If it's a camp with friends I know, I know how to pick my friends. The resourceful ones with good common sense and are aware of horror movie mistakes.

Sink and likely be buried in quicksand, or be buried in a casket with a timer running to solve the puzzle so you can get out? The puzzle is in Morse code, and you have only about two hours to solve it until you run out of oxygen.

The puzzle. I love puzzles.

"Clue"-eque murder mystery, where the murderer is still in the house murdering the other investigative guests at a mansion
or
Finding and disarming a bomb set to go off in an hour in a sealed off from the inside building?

The murder mystery. A person is easier to hold off than a bomb.

Be forced to take on a Lion with nothing but your bare hands?
or
Wear porcupines for shoes.

me vs lion. i win.

chased by the slenderman

or

chased by Abridged!Mr Popo from DBZ Abridged

Chased by Popo because Abridged Nappa has the slightest chance of also being there.

Butter Fingers

or

Strange Alien Meat

Butter Fingers

Eating a live octopus (this is a thing), or eating fugu by an unskilled and unlicensed chef?

... This question is legitimately hard. :/
I'd say the fugu, but have a doctor on sight.

Marathon all of Michael Bays movies, or all of Tommy Wisaeus stuff?

Oh God Michael Bay has so much terrible movies, but all of them can't be worse then the room.

Spend all die with Michael Bay or M, Night Shyamalan

Michael Bay

Spend all day with Kayne west or experiencing open heart surgery, awake, with no pain killers.

Spend all day with Kanye West ;_; I might die of shock with open heart surgery done with no pain killers

At the end of the day I could always just get selective amnesia xD

Learn that you're just a copy or replica of your original 'self', about to be terminated because there couldn't be doubles, or have to transplant your head onto a new body?

Transplant head onto a new body.
Who knows what glorious/sexy body I'll be rocking next? :3

WYR Move your brain to another body, or move your memories to another body?

Brain to another body. My memories belong to my brain and my brain only, thank you very much.

Resident Evil zombies, or Dawn of the Dead/Zombieland zombies?

Zombieland ones.

Know about a Great Calamity in the future, and Be stuck in another time period with no way to get back, but you can change the future, or Know about a terrible calamity but be able to do nothing about it.

Know about a Calamity and change it.

Get eaten alive or drown.

Drown. They said drowning is a peaceful death after you're weakened enough. You just drift off.

Have someone with a deadly crush and obsession stalk you and endanger your life and the lives of others around you, or see the one you love romantically leave you for another person and figuratively flaunt it in your face?

Love leave me for another.
Minus the flaunting part I've had that happen before.
It sucks, but far better than putting those I care for in danger.

Eat 100 Live spiders or go through childbirth without getting a kid at the end of it?

Eat 100 Live spiders.

A better version of my previous one.
Know a Great Calamity is going to happen in the future, and no one believes you, but remain in this time period and not be able to d anything about it, or Go to another time and be able to prevent it, But be stuck in that time period?

Status
Not open for further replies.