This or That: Nightmare Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to another time cause you didn't say which time era!

Would you eat a live kitten or a live puppy?

Live Puppy.

Stuck in a haunted house with only your flashlight or buying a doll only to realize that it's possessed?

Doll, because I can always call a Priest.

Would you rather be forced to eat all of your fingers, or your tongue.

Doll, because I can always call a Priest.

Would you rather be forced to eat all of your fingers, or your tongue.
My tongue, because fingers are more necessary, important, and can help you do a lot more than you do with your tongue. And the NHS/ Obamacare could probably get me a replacement Cyber-Tongue. :P

Would you rather be marooned on a desert island with a gun and a bottle of rum (Pirate-Style), or be marooned on an Island with Michael Bay and a large amount of explosives?

Michael bay and explosives. Because it's very likely the explosions would be all wet.

Would you rather burn at the stake, or burn in a pool of acid?

At the stake, less than the full body is suffering.

Would you rather be without sight or without a voice?

A voice.

Would you rather be kidnapped, and have a finger sent to your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse/fiancée whatever. Or have their finger sent to you?

(Just pretend you have one if you don't.)

The SO's finger.

Would you either have nipples the size of your penis or a penis the size of your nipple?

Penis the size of the nipple, performance is what matters. :P

Would you rather have a hat or a beard?

Oh god, both options are beyond horrifying. I can't choose.

Would you rather die at the prime of your life or be paralyzed entirely, only able to perceive the world around you, until you die at 90?

Die at the Prime.

Would you rather not be allowed on Iwaku, or have it be the Only site you visit for the rest of your life?

Not be allowed on Iwaku. I love the place.
But I've seen enough sites rise and die after a few prime years that I wouldn't it expect it to last for the rest of my life.

Would you rather be a Vegan or have to butcher every animal you eat yourself?

I'll butcher all my animals. WIN/WIN

Would you rather have your parents watch every time you have sex or vice versa.?

Vice versa. My parents wouldn't have nearly as much sex.

Would you rather kill, butcher and eat your most favorite pet or eat their shit for a week?

Their shit, obviously.

Would you rather be a sacrifice or a heretic?

All aboard the heresy train!

Would you rather live in a world with liberty, but no justice or a world with justice, but no liberty?

Justice without Liberty is simply another way of saying revenge. So I'll go with Liberty.

Would you rather be a Nazi or a Communist?

While communism has killed and subjugated nearly hundreds of millions, Nazis are more morally reprihensible by their principles, so a commie I guess.

Would you rather kill your entire family personally or your best friend's family?

Sorry to my best friend but if its my family or yours...I'm killing yours.

Would you rather lose both arms or both legs?

Both legs, I'm already cripple anyway.

Would you rather safe one child from cancer or get a live pet dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.