This is Forbidden

She was still sleeping in her bed. She wouldn't wake for a few hours. As he walked around though, it seemed her scent was still in the air. If he followed the scent he would be able to find her house. It was the only house for miles in the area and he could climb the tree right her bedroom and could see in to see her sleeping in her bed. She was curled up on her bed. Her room was beautifully painted, murals all through out the room.

Catching the scent of her smell through his nostril he knewshe was still back at home, so thinking he'll be smart, he headed back the wayhe came from to follow her scent, hoping to catch up with her for where evershe would be at. As he came up upon the area where they last met, he continuedon down the road of her smell. And eventually coming across a house, where thesmell was the strongest, he began climbing up the tree, to lean over the branchand brought his eyes to a viewing position within her room. Seeing her sleep,he knew that it was her from her face, she was really the most beautifies thingthat he had ever laid eyes upon. His heart raced to a beat, the longer he satand watched her in her bed.<o:p></o:p>

Her alarm went off after a little bit, playing some Evanescence to wake her up. She slowly let her eyes open and she yawned and stretched in bed. She sat up, revealing her very baggy and very old band shirt. It was Led Zeppelin and she was definitely too small for the shirt. She smiled in her still half asleep state. She leaned over the bed and turned her alarm off. She climbed out of bed. She had no shorts on, on her panties and the shirt, which looked like a little dress on her small frame. She stretch her arms up, lifting the shirt up a bit. She had on a pair of boy shorts that had monkey's on it. She rubbed her eyes and then went to her door, opening it and leaving the room. She was going to the bathroom to use and then brush her teeth and take a shower.

As he was sprung out on the branc he kept his eyes only on her body frame when she rose from her bed, seeing the boy shorts and the shirt lifting up from her stretching just drove him a little crazy and just having thoughts rush through his head of the things he would want to do. But shacking his head he leand over and slowly rose the window up to take a closer look around the room, not knowing what was legal and wasn't he didn't think he would have been a bad thing to just walk in her room and and just stand by the window, exaiming the paint designs all across her walls.

"Very interesting, I wonder if she did the art her self."

The water began to run from the bathroom and she was humming to herself as she showered. She was just washing up since she fell asleep last night before showering. She scrubbed off the paint on her hands and arms, still humming while she was in the bathroom. She was began washing her hair now, scrubbing it with her favorite shampoo that smelled of raspberries. She smiled to herself rinsing off all the soap and such. She got out after little bit, drying off while in the bathroom. She wrapped the towel around herself and then walked back to her room, heading to her closet to put on some clothes. She grabbed another pair of boy shorts, these having smiling bats. She then put on her bra and her pants. She walked out of her closet, holding the shirt in her hand. She had a few scars on her back but they looked very old. She then began brushing her hair, drying it off and such before she pulled on her shirt, a simple black long sleeved shirt. She then fixed her bed and grabbed her sketch book and pencils and began drawing. She just happened to look up at the window and see him there. She squeaked in surprise and fell off her bed from jumping a bit. She was blushing but she rubbed her head. "Ouch..." she said softly. She stood up and looked at him through the window. She went over to the window and opened it. "What are you doing there?" she asked him, still rubbing her head.

With his eyes widen, his cheeks blushed from the site thathe saw, though what he has seen was more then he wanted or would ever thoughthe was going to be able to see. Though keeping his mind straight, he redirectedhis eyes to the walls of her room to examine the paint designs, then back downto her own. <o:p></o:p>
"Did you do all the painting in here yourself, because they'revery good?"<o:p></o:p>
Dropping on his bottom, he allowed his feet to hand over theside of the branch, keeping his eyes on hers. His headphone's were kept aroundhis neck with the song One by Metallica playing, his hoodie over his head toblock out the morning sun light, since he wasn't a fan with sunlight. Themorning sunlight caused a light mist of the green fog to leek from his skinthat surrounds him and half the tree trunk.<o:p></o:p>

She nodded her head when he asked her if she had painted the paintings in her room. "Yeah, I'm an art major at the college," she said softly to him. She could see the green mist and noticed it was more concentrated where the sunlight hit him. "Do you want to come inside?" she offered him. "I was going to just draw for a little bit and then have breakfast," she said softly to him. She watching hims, listening to the music the hummed from his headphones. "I love that song by the way," she said offering him a smile.

"Yes, please. I hate the sun."
He frowned in to the saying of hate towards the sun. Grabbing the top ledge of the window, he steped forward inside her room, and looked around for a better view of the walls.
"Wow, very nice. Your very talented with art and drawing."
Removing his hoodie from his head, he switched his mp3 player off and gave a soft smile back.
"Yeah, metallica is pretty cool."
Moving around her room, he went to sit down in a chair to un zip his jacket, allowing his tail to drop across her floor in a 'thud'. slipping the jacket off he arched his arms out a little in a stretch, though still keeping his wings folded to his back, not knowing rather she knew that he had em or not.

She nodded her head. She went back over to her bed and sat on it, leaning against the head board, grabbing her sketch book and pencils. "So how long where you standing there?" she asked him. She was a bit nervous at the thought of him looking at her naked just moments ago. She would really feel awkward if that was the case, which it was, but she didn't know this.

"Hmm, well only for a minute. I went down by the college to see you, but I smelt your scent at this location. Btw, you think your able to draw something more real, and in person?"
He asked as if he was talking about him self being drawn. His fingers nails stretched out to be sharper then razors at a length of 3 inches. His tail curled in a 'c' angle with the point standing straight up. On each side of the tip, showed 4 bones in the sharp of daggers that pointed upwards from the center tip.

"You mean draw you? Yes I can," she said softly, not too nervous now, since he said he hadn't been there long. She watched him and it didn't startle her at all. She'd seen demons before, she's been attacked before as well, but she wasn't afraid of demons. She watched him. "Do you just want to sit there?" she asked him. The background was odd and didn't match him at all.

Well, just tell me where to stand or sit, i could make a pose -He said pose with a smile and and goofey look to his eyes for a funny moment.-
I mean I could open up my wings for a more exotic look

"You don't have to, you can just stand in front of my new painting. I think it would match you better," she said, pointing to the left of her, the wall was black and grey and white. She had been making it look like a black hole. The colors swirled nicely with each other. She loved to paint and she could spend hours doing it.

Alright, fare enough. -Moving over to the desinated spot of the wall, he brought his hoodie over his head for a more demon look of the picture, his tail stretched out to the floor, the tip curved upwards just a slight. The front of his jacket unzipped all the way down to were the inner splits in 2. His feet slightly apart from each other to give off a stand off look to himself. his hands down to his sides, with the claws all sprung out from his finger tips.-

She smiled and sat indian style on her bed and began drawing. She looked up every once in a while, looking up at him. It took her an hour to get the base drawing down and she blushed as her stomach let out a loud growl. She laughed at that and shook her head. "I guess I better go have some breakfast," she said smiling at him.

Sure sounds like it, want me to stay in this pose till you get back, or what would you have me do?
-He smiled standing in that pose slightly hungry himself-

"It's alright, I already got the base sketch done, so you don't have to stay like that. Are you hungry?" she asked him, setting the sketchbook down. She stood up and stretched shivering a bit as he muscles relaxed. "I'll warn you now though. I'm a vegan that likes pizza, so I'm an odd ball and I don't have meat in my house," she said chuckling as she went to her bedroom door.

N-No meat? -he stood there slightly disappointed.-
That's fine, but what's pizza anyways, I don't think i've ever had it before.
-relaxing his body, brough his wings back in a folded position against his back along with his tail wrapping back around his waist inside his jacket to bring his feature look to a normal look-

She looked at him in confusion. "You've never had Pizza? Then I'll order a pie so you can try it," she said smiling to him. She was odd for a human girl. She walked out into the hall way and led the way down. There were various weapons as decoration in the house, all of them used to kill demons. She didn't seem to be bothered by them. "Don't worry, the enchantments on the ones on the walls have been removed, so your safe to walk around them or touch them if you want to," she said to him.

-Walking down the hall behind her, looking at each weapon decorated across the walls of her house, he still kept his hands by his sides even though she said it was safe, not that he didn't trust her, just he had bad thoughts about them from past experiences.-

Hmm, it's fine, i'll just ignore them, and consintrate on the pie that your gonna be ordering with the pizza anyways