This is Forbidden

She nodded her head and grabbed her phone, calling the place she always ordered from. She smiled and got a regular pie, half with only cheese and the other half with pepperoni, for her guest. She then hung up and went over to her fridge, she grabbed some pomegranate seeds and began to eat them.

-As he had moved over to sit along next to her, he had just thought of something and turned to face her for an important question-
Um.. what time you supposed to be going to college today?

"Hmm? Oh, I have to go to school at 3:30. I only have one class today so its a relaxing day for me," she said shrugging smiling.

Oh well good, so more time to spend with you?
-Asking that he slightly was hoping he could stay here with her for as long as he could without having to go back out in the woods alone.-

"Yeah if you want to," she said smiling to him. She just smiled at him and continued to eat the seeds. "You want to try these?" she offered holding up the container.

-staring at the container for a moment, he just shrugged his shoulders like "Sure why not" motion. Reaching inside, he took a small handful and threw em all in his mouth to chew them up for a swallow. After swallowing, he grabbed his throat and starting acting like he was choking-

She looked surprised when he grabbed so many. She had to run around the little island in her kitchen to get to his side. She began patting his back firmly, holding a glass of water out for him to drink. She was mindful his wing and showed genuine concern. "I tried to warn you not to eat so many at once," she said, making sure he was able to cough them back up.

-Spitting a few out from his mouth, he pulled his lower lip down to pull a piece out from being stuck to his teeth.- Well, I wasn't expecting that.. -He turned towards her with a smile and brought his hand over to cover hers, from that quick touch, he felt happy from her warmth, his eyes locked on hers the longer he had been touching.-

She giggled at that and when he looked into her eyes, she looked back. She felt her cheeks heat up in a blush the longer they spent looking into each other's eyes but the bell rang. She blinked a bit and then let he hand fall. "That must be the pizza," she said softly. She turned and went to grab some money, walking over to the front door. She paid for the pizza and tipped the guy before closing the front door and bringing the food over. By then, her blush had faded and she seemed to have relaxed a bit.

-The moment the bell had rang from the pizza guy he thought in his head "What timing -.-" he scooted over just a bit, to make room for her and the pizza. When she had brought the pizza in the living room to where he was, he could smell the scent of it, instantly making his mouth water up from the smell.- Oh man, that smells amazing, I just hope it taste as good as it smells

"Yup, I got you pizza with pepperoni on it, since I don't eat meat, I though you might want meat," she said softly to him. She left the pizza box there and went to grab some plates. She also brought some soda, since she liked Orange soda. She opened the box and grabbed a slice with pepperoni and handing it to him to try. She grabbed herself a plain slice.

thank you. -Taking the slice she had handed him, he took a bite from the front point, and began chewing it, the tasting would just melt in his mouth, with a wonderful feeling to it, the after taste after swallowing was fanominal.-
Omg, this is amazing!

She giggled at that. She smiled and she took a bit of her own slice, smiling happily. She ate very small bites and she ate slowly. She was slow and cute which was an odd combination.

-As she took a bite of her pizza, his tail rose up to flip the pizza in her face playfully, he laughed at what he had done, and smiled.-
Thats cute

She yelped when he did that, the pizza slice falling onto the plate. She pouted, annoyed but playfully so. "Hey... That wasn't funny..." she said before she began chuckling.

-Leaning forward, he took his tongue across her face to lick the cheese off- Taste even better.
(I gotta go now. Have to clean my dorm room)

(Oki doki)

She blushed when he did that. Her skin was very soft and she was blushing darkly when he did that.

Seeing how her face was turning a darkish color, he couldn't help him self but to scoot forward and press his lips firmly and soft agaisnt her lips, his hand resting over her left leg.-

She blushed so darkly it moved down to her neck. She trembled a little when he kissed her. She had never been kissed before.

-Pulling back from the kiss, his face was slightly red in a deep blush from such amazing lips touching over his- I-im sorry