This is Forbidden

She looked like she couldn't talk. She just blushed more and looked down at her lap when he said sorry. She didn't say anything since it was something she had never experienced.

Are you ok.. -He scooted back a little and watched her for a reaction for her to swing at him for something he had done something wrong-

"That.... That was my first kiss..." she said softly, whispering, timidly. She wasn't sure how to react, since she had never been kissed before, and it was odd.

-He was a bit surprice to hear that was her first kiss, but excited at the same time.- Well, how'd it feel? Because.. I liked it.

She bit her lip hiding her face a bit more. "It was... very nice... but I'm not sure how else to explain it.... I'm not used to being intimate with someone, holding hands, or kissing, I've done neither..." she said softly. She was sheltered as a child, by her parents and hunters that had grown to love and care for her, especially after the accident, her parents had tried to get her to stay with them.

Your very good at the kissing part though, I really enjoyed it, would you like to try it again, this time with you knowing its coming?
-He slightly moved forward to rest his palm over the top of her hand, his eyes glaring in her eyes with passion and care-

She felt her eyes widen at the suggestion. She was confused. Why would he want to kiss her? She was human and he was a demon. This was wrong but she wanted to give it a chance. No one else had ever given her the chance. "Ummm.... Okay...." she said softly, looking embarrassed.

-Smiling to the acception, his hand very lightly held her hand, letting his body moveforward closer to hers, letting his lips follow the trail of her scent to her lips. Once his lips came pressing in with hers, he couldn't help but part her lips apart with his own to let his tongue drop it to smooth across the top of hers, tasting her saliva with his in a mixture of the 2-

She was nervous when he moved closer to her. But she relaxed when he kissed her once more and then made her part her lips. This was all so new to her and she was nervous about it, but she tried her best to relax, although her cheeks were still flushed.

"It's alright, just relax and flow with it, I won't hurt you I promise." He said in a calm voice but with a bit of excitement to it, his hands softly ran up and down her upper arm, along with his tail wrapping around her upper inner theighs for a grinding motion against her skin.-

She felt him start to touch her and she became tense with nervousness. He pulled back and was catching her breath. "Wait.... this is... this is going really fast... I don't even know you all that well..." she said softly.