They say if an immortal falls in love with you...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Small or Large Group!

• HAREM, HAREM, HAREM!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Well, it'd be nice if there were just a few...

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • How about neither, because I'm not very interested? (Good luck? Maybe?)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don't care~ I love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Calypso Major

Original poster
[glow=plum] "They say that if an immortal falls in love with you, you can never really die." [/glow]
. : * : .
Quick Disclaimer: Oh, I should mention that I basically created this after 3 cups of coffee and almost 24 hours of being awake- just for the purpose of practicing some cool, casual romance (because I've actually never had any experience with romance- in writing or life). Yep, I'm going to sleep now, but I really hope that I put this in the right forum...
Genres:
Fantasy, Supernatural, Romance

Basic Setting:
(If you've read any of Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments series, you can clearly tell that this is based/inspired from those)
In a modern-day world, there exists another, co-existing peacefully with our own. Werewolves, Vampires, Warlocks...even Gods exist in this hidden world, depending on who you ask, along with the mythical Angels and Demons. Now, how exactly does all of this remain hidden from the watchful gaze of us humans (or, as some would call us, mundanes)? Well, the inhabitants of this world possess something called the Sight--which is pretty self-explanatory in name, as anything with the Sight can see what ordinary eyes cannot.

Oh, and if you couldn't tell? Magic is definitely a thing in this world.

Basic Plot:
(Susceptible to change)
About 50 years ago, a certain human became the object of affection for a certain immortal. Captured by the "beauty" of this mundane, the immortal somehow managed to make the old myth become true, though not in the way they expected. In exchange for granting this mundane "immortality", they were forced into some crazy magic-induced coma. For years, this immortal tried to awaken the human- consequently granting said human the Sight- until a new obstacle appeared, in the form of another immortal.

Now, it's 2016, the human awakes...only to find that everything's changed, they're suddenly immortal now, and there's two weird magicians fighting for their love?

Conclusion & Additional Notes:
So, as you can see, this is practically a love-triangle of sorts. There are 3 roles currently- though I'm unsure whether I want to make this a harem group roleplay...or not.

As for the plot (or the lack thereof) , I guess this is more of a slice-of-life(ish) plot, where it's mainly character-driven, and that's about it. I mean, the human would probably want to figure out what the world around them is like because goddamn 50 years is a lot.

Expectations:
Seeing as this'll be a super casual roleplay, I'm expecting at least a post per week- each post at least one literate paragraph that will move along the "plot" (at least one paragraph, if not more). Also, while I intend on being part of this, I've no specific role of choice in mind for myself. Really, there's basically no limitations on what kind of "immortal" you could be, so long as there is only one human.

. : * : .
[glow=plum] "But could you honestly call yourself human, if that were to happen?" [/glow]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah heck, something lighthearted and casual sounds like fun.

I'll offer my interest in being a novice in romance with you.

Reactions: Raven Haruka
I should probably post something more often than not but my lurking counts as interest for this thread. ^.^

Mmkay, so after fiddling around a bit, I realized I do not know how to work this whatsoever.

If you have clearly stated interest in being a part of this (via voting, rating, lurking, etc...) please contact me!
Whether by a post here, or a simple PM there, I would hate it if I didn't include you because of bad(ish) communication!

*appears out of the void* Seriously hope I'm not too late for this but if you don't mind a love triangle +1 I would love to give this a go

Not at all @Isomia.n

Annnd with that final addition, I will now close these "sign-ups". Thanks to all of you who showed interest, and here's hoping for a great time both IC and OOC!

• Thank You
Reactions: Isomia.n
Status
Not open for further replies.