There Is Something.. Kurayami and Roses

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilly looked over at him. Soon she went to lol through Netflix

So far he didn't see anything that they hadn't seen or that looked interesting. He could feel the kittens beginning to fall asleep on them.

Luckily sighed as she was looking through she wanted to find ac movie that they haven't seen. She sighed and looked at their cats

My god, we watch a lot of movies, he thought seeing as they still haven't found a movie they haven't seen. He adjusted the covers a bit, feeling them fall off for a second.

Lilly smiled softly. She looked over at him and sighed She looked through the movies and finally finding one. She smiled and looked at him. " found one " she giggled

"Oh?" Jake said, sitting up in the bed. "Alright.." he opened his arms, signalling her to lay against him.

Lilly smiled softly. She looked at him and pushed the play before going to him. She was happy

He held her, leaning back against the pillows as the movie started. "You comfy?" He asks with a warm smile.

Lilly nodded at him and smiled. She was happy. She hugged him

Hugging her back, he sat and watched the movie trying not to fall asleep.

Lilly leaned and watched the movie it was interesting

He kept trying to force his eyes open, though he didn't get the best sleep earlier, which was probably why he was dozing off now.

Lily smiled " you can fall asleep we're can watch this movie again " she missed his cheek add she snuggled up to him

"Okay" he uttered, kissing her. "I love you.." After a few minutes, he finally dozed off.

Lilly smiled and said " I love you too " she was happy and soon laid their quietly

He woke up about an hour later, catching about the last half hour of the movie. "ugh..."

Lilly smiled and looked at him. She tilted her head and seen him awake " you hungry?"

Opening his eyes a bit, he looked over at Lilly and said, "a little.."

Lilly smiled softly. Looking at him. She kissed him softly

Status
Not open for further replies.