There is always a choice

• Thread starter Joanna Silverdale
  • Start date
Blage didn't say anything, but got going instead and approached the scouts with a calm expression and chivalrous smile on his face.

As they got in safely and into Hans' bedroom, Hans, Jaan, Wolf and Vereesa began their chat. "Vereesa..." Hans started, already feeling the tension building inside him. He had seen the Poisonyx stone, but didn't recognize it as a Poisonyx. "The...the stone, Vereesa. It's...It's nothing I've seen before. Care to...show it again, perhaps?" he finally asked. It was hard to accept that the old man had asked Vereesa to murder her own old lord and master. It was almost too much for him, as he started sweating and shaking, wishing it wasn't true but suspecting it was. Truth was, Hans cared for Vereesa and Jaan as his personal servants more than his life and would die over them if necessary. He was like a protective big brother to them, caring for them not as a master or mistress would care for his or her servants, but like a very close friend. He would rather die himself than let them, even suffer an excruciating amount of pain in their place if possible.

Vereesa looked down at the floor and she swallowed once before she took out the stone and held it out towards Hans. "He... He called it a Poisonyx..." She said low as she looked at the floor, she was unable to look Hans in the eyes and her body trembled a bit. She looked at the stone for a moment that rested in her palm before her gaze lowered to the floor again. "He told me to give it t-to Lord Elenthras when the time would be right but-... I-I can't do it..."

"ive heard about this stone before. its the mark of the notoroius assassins guild black rain. there highly effective but the problem sometimes is getting it around there neck. but for the master tailor to have one, that must mean one of 2 things. either he is a member of black rain or has a very good friend in there. cuz normally they don't sell these or give them away."

Last edited:
"There seems to be some kind of liquid inside, but it's only half full right now. Has it always been that way, Vereesa?" asked Hans, still flabbergasted at what he had heard from her and Wolf about the master tailor, the Poisonyx and the Black Rain. He didn't know quite well how to take it.

Her eyes widened in surprise as she shook her head. "N-no... When I got it... There was just a l-little bit at the bottom." She stuttered and she looked at Hans before she looked down at the ground and she swallowed once.