Theadrix's Universe (8 Slots Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, nice name ^^

...I just come to notice My mech is the SLOWES of the all XD even that Titan is fast like a race car....wow......feel weak ._.

well, speed doesn't come into play due to how strong yours is, anyone getting close to yours would like committing suicide with how many weapons and attacks it could do that would obliterate them at close range... I'd say they'd have to be careful when your mech is out in play regardless ^^

yea true but still its SO slow....and knowing Meele Wepons are the thing that damage him most...well yea Very strong....so i cant complain....Hmmm...I thinck would be more Realistic if me mech was orbeting the Planet Now like a satelite seeing it cant touch the ground and imagen a "Alien" Like mech around down there XD

Huh, sounds interesting ^^

So, is my mech good? I tried to go for a simple, but tough, mech, but I feel my guy would be decimated by beam and energy guns, due to my armor's weakness, and I feel your mech will beat mine before I could react. Just some thoughts, what do you think?

Your mechs fine,though he seems a bit weak but due to your characters obvious massive knowledge and battle experience I'd say he's strong enough, as my character doesn't have nearly as much battle experience and knowledge as yours does. She may have a lot of skill using her mech and weapons/hand to hand combat, but that doesn't mean shit against someone with a lot of battle experience. So I'd say our captains would be evenly matched if they fought, and yours is definitely captain level ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry about staying quiet, not a good week for me since mid terms is soon.

@Salsacookies
(That that usenrname just make me Hungry XD)

Um.....You are aware he is in space right? like....Orbeting a Planey wille you guys are down on the planet.....well yea im gona go with that sorry XD

@Yonsisac Ah,ok. I thought you landed back on the ship, based on your message. I'll edit it a little then.

No....Imagen a alien looking bot down there and with a wepon named "Planet Cracker"...and aswell its size and ability to never shut down...dont think they whant such a Thing down there XD

But alright sorry i was not specific

Oh....No i have not im Orbeting the planet keeping track of the signal

The signals are at an entirely different planet, you guys are at Kraiden, Mark is Orbiting Kraiden, the Salty Coffin is in space above Kraiden, not the planet with signals.

I know, I'm trying to send a group to investigate the planet with the signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.