Theadrix's Universe (8 Slots Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, cool. A character older than their twenties. That's honestly kind of refreshing.

......So lets say i had mostly Finish,had place LOTS of work in my sheet and you know what?....be PC just Turnd off....all that dam hard work Just..POOF...*Sigh*....Im gona Try too get it up today...sorry

Haaaaaa....so tired....I FINALLY re-did it....Only thing left...is details....I will do that wen i get some rest...God....is it good for now?

Last edited by a moderator:
It ain't goin' nowhere, mang. It ain't goin' nowhere...

If the wanders dont get a Camptin well i will be because i really really whant too RP this XD

Welp, i didn't get alerts for this >_<, glad i check my alert page regularly, or i would have never known >_>, anyway glad to see you guys liking this, @Yonsisac Mark is accepted, but be sure to finish his CS ;), though i like how strong he is, keep in mind though that when facing a captain he would still have great difficulty ^^, @TheGDeer I'm glad this is too ^^

Yep. No captain, no game. Do we have an RP banner? I've been looking around, but I've never seen a banner advertising this RP.

yea there is a Banner ^^
If we dont get a captin i can change spot if im allowd but ofcours im gona wait XD

Maybe. If you change places, you'll have to modify your mech so you'd be at captain level.

Indeed i have and i have som things in minde if i do but im gona wait

...*Slaps this rp till it comes back to life*...

r169_457x256_10736_Sci_fi_pirate_3d_sci_fi_pirate_portrait_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Name: Ronald Bones
Faction:Wanderers
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 200
Sexuality: Male
Nickname:

Former Pirate
The Dread of Grand Barbados

Reformed Wanderer
The Great Traitor

Personality:
As a pirate, he was cruel, and borderline insane. His crew feared him as much as they respected him, and he was a good leader, at the best of times. At the worst, however, he was a bloodthirsty berserker, and he loved a fight, in or out of mech. Whenever he felt slighted, however, may God have mercy on your soul.

Now, as a wanderer, he has calmed down quite a bit, and has become quite a bit more civil than before. He has a lot of guilt on his chest, and this has made him perpetually depressed. There are moments, especially in a good fight or angered, that his old fire sparks, and he becomes the dreadful psycho that made him famous, though that occurs rarely.

Past: Ahh, the Dread of Grand Barbados. Everyone has heard of his legend, and any self respecting pirate would best aspire to him, for he is, quite simply, the most infamous pirate of the age of Theadrix, being comparable to the dreaded Blackbeard, born during the Earthen Golden Age of piracy.

Ron was born in the Royal Carribean Galaxy, in the Grand Barbados star system. This region has a complete lack of law, and it is a breeding pool of crime and piracy. It is here where Ronald began, and this is where the legend took root.

The Dread of Grand Barbados saw the birth of the Age of Theadrix, and capitalized on this, when he and his crew ransacked the first mech models, and used them for their red path soon to follow.

After many years, at the age of 45 to be exact, the Dread grew tired, and deserted his old crew, to wander aimlessly soon after.

But, little did the Dread know, he may have just released himself from his damnation, and may be able to absolve himself of his sin. This however, is a new part of his legend, and what happens afterward, only time fate will know.

Skills:
Led a pirate crew for many years, and has much experience in leading.
Goes into a berserk rage when the action gets hot.
Still has quite a reputation.
Knows his mech better than anyone else.

How your Character got their Mecha: During his time as a pirate, he raided and looted an army carrier, and looted and tailered this massive mech to his own liking
---Inventory---
PN Nexus

$13,000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

th

Name: The Dreaded Mid-Wife
Size: Titan
Weight: 250 tons
Speed: 100 MPH Gravity
200 MPH No Grav
Armor Type: Type III
Weapons:
Appearance:
th

Weight: 4 Tons
Range:(Close Range,
Type:Ballistic
Description: Fires whatever is loaded in the barrel at high velocity, knocking mechs down, while also causing damage depending on the material fired.

Appearance:
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
tn_Flamer_Axe1.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
Weight: 6 Tons
Range: Melee
Type: Kinetic
Description: A simple, tough blade that chops into opposing mechs with ease

Specials: 8 Slots

Emotional Mech: Powers up with Rage, Joy, Frustration, and Bloodthirst. Powers down with Depression and Boredom.

Emotion Sensing: Powers up with Fear, Dread, Lack of Respect, and Obedience. Powers down with Boredom and Calmness

Master Weapon: The Captain's Blade

Atmospheric Entry
Appearance: An assortment of boosters, situated around the extremities and joints of the mech
Slots: 2
Weight: 1/2 Ton
Description: Gifts the mech with a burst of speed, letting him "step" to a location much quicker than the mech would suggest. Quadruples speed in a short burst, and costs 5% power, but takes a moment to become still again. Can be used to give attacks an extra punch, and connect much quicker.
Power Level: 100%
---Inventory---
An assortment of cannonballs, and his two weapons.

Also, a pirate flag mounted atop his shoulder

th

FINALLY a captin *Falls to knees* Man i dont know how much to thank you

Now that i see the warderes are the ONLY ones with Older characters mine being 31 and yours being 61 XD and the pirates are all 20 somthing

and we are the only ones with Titan,s XD

Reactions: Salsacookies
I would say my Kraken can match your Titans in size if you count the full length of it's tentacles. It's just large cause I only counted the main body.

Alrighty, accepted, editing the IC right now, and now, we can officially start^^

Reactions: TheGDeer
@Salsacookies what would you like to name the Wanderers Ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.