The Zoo Warriors (Signups/OOC) [Only Accepting Humans]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nico So am I accepted? Also... that's a hard one I have to many that I like XD

-awkwardly stands to the side-

Uh so...what is everyone's favorite Anime?
Mine's durarara
I don't really have a favorite ^^' I have ones I love to watch, but not a favorite lol I can never pick one. On a side note, I'm supposed to get emails for alerts and convos. I hadn't gotten one until you replied to the thread XD at the exact same time I checked your post, I got an email in my notification bar. You're special Nico XD

Martha: *splashes water with her tail before swimming away*

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
@kingdomkeylight yep you're accepted ^^ And also, if you do that, Tabitha just might bite your hand off XD

Tabitha: Do NOT touch me again. Understand? If you do, you WILL loose that other hand of yours. Got it?

one of my favorites right now is Danganronpa

@kingdomkeylight You can't hide in there forever

Bluebell: Yes he can >.> I would. . . .

Nico~ you keep beating me to it! And.... I don't mean to get personal or anything but.... DO YOU HAVE SPECIAL EYES!? (Lol contacts comercial XD)

Reactions: AmerillaRose
Strangely I feel less grumpy after eating something o.o

Um so should we start RP now or later?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I SAY NOW~!!!!
*noms a cookie*

I think I do, even though I'm half blind o:
Are you really? If you are, sorry about that ^^' I was just referencing the stupid contact commercials. It's an on going joke between my mom and I because the commercial reminds us of my mom's eye doctor telling her that he never seen eyes like hers, thus special eyes. See, her eyes tend to focus in 20/20 vision, but they strain to stay like that, thus giving them a shaking appearance.

No no you are fine xD

I'm meaning I'm half blind since I have to wear glasses, I'm not really blind -hugs-

@AnastiaCrest01
Reneval: *pulls his hand back* Note to self Tabitha is not yet accustomed to being around members of the opposite sex. *clicks off his recording device*

Tabitha: I am quite used to the idiocy of the opposite sex, thank you very much. But NO ONE touches me unless I let them. And I certainly didn't hear myself give you permission to do so.

*Edit tis was supposed to be a quote but it failed -.-'

Last edited by a moderator:
is it weird I also forgot about it? I having too much fun over here lol

I'm cool with starting now it y'all are.

@kingdomkeylight I have cake! want some cake? *evily rubs hands together*

No no you are fine xD

I'm meaning I'm half blind since I have to wear glasses, I'm not really blind -hugs-
Good XD had me worried! I dun want to be offensive! I might seem weird for saying this, but I'm jealous XD since I was a little kid I've wanted to wear glasses but my eyes decide that no matter what I do they don't want me to have glasses. Some might say that's a good thing, but I always thought glasses were cool before it became a fad. Then my grandma thinks I was joking and buys me fake glasses classified as nerd glasses. They were okay but the lens were plastic and hard to clean without scratching. ... -.-' As for the RP I'm good to start.

@AnastiaCrest01 I'm the same with braces, they look so cool but my teeth are nice and straight -3-

@AmerillaRose
The cake is a lie >>, but if you give me the bunny girl we'll call it a deal.

@AnastiaCrest01
Reneval: Secondary note Tabitha will be starting mannerism classes shortly >>

@AnastiaCrest01 I'm the same with braces, they look so cool but my teeth are nice and straight -3-
My teeth aren't XD They're straight with the few occasional crooked ones, but not bad enough for braces. I also can't get braces because I have a large chip in my front tooth. I'm happy for it though, so many things you can't eat with braces Lol I love a lot of the food items that are a big no-no for braces wearers.

@kingdomkeylight

Tabitha: *stands up* You wanna keep talking about me like I'm some kind of mindless idiotic tool?? Huh? *gets up close and personal* Don't test me or you'll regret it. Pandas aren't as cuddly as everyone thinks and I'll make sure you know it!

Status
Not open for further replies.