The Zoo Warriors [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier smiled at the though of having friends. Suddenly very comfortable with the other aquatic boy he walked over to him. "Where you you stay? I stay farther down stream in an underwater cave," he said wondering if the boy had a home at all. If he didn't maybe the boy would move in together. They could preform tricks together during the day and hang out after the guests left. These thoughts and more whirled through Xavier's head.

@Silverdawn

Eranda Sindulamai

Looking at the two Luna purred softly in her arms and Eranda chuckled as Canis said that she was a male and chuckled as he stroked Luna's fur.
"Luna is actually a female but I am glad to make new friends as well~ It is a pleasure to meet the both of you~"
Smilling at both he then placed Luna and watched as she ran off her own direction. Probably to Nuwanga... Sighing he didn't chase after her and returned his attention to the other two.

Canis turned to Xavier "Oh, I live here in this are there is a bush I like to sleep behind it blocks off sound so I can sleep and no one can see me," Canis replied, "Wait you live in my water oh I never knew someone lived there, so you like swimming too? I love it, it helps me clean myself off and it's nice and cool." He then turned to Eranda and Luna as the cat left, "Oh sorry Luna, I can't tell normally you can tell with people, but she is very small."

"Wait you sleep on the land?" Xavier said confused. Technically he slept on the land too but he was in an underwater save. He thought all of the aquatics lived underwater, some just on the ground of the water, and some on rocks in the water, but he had never heard of an aquatic going on the shore to rest before. "If you love water than you should check out my place, there is a small pool in my cavern from a hot spring after a long day it is so nice to just unwind in it."

"Of course where else would I sleep, I can't breath under water I don't think anything can I've never seen anything breath under water," he said thinking it was obvious, he thought all creatures lived above ground it was very confusing to him about how anything could live else where, "Where do you sleep?"

"I sleep in an underwater cave. You should come visit me some time, we can go there now if you want," Xavoer said excitedly. It was strange feeling excited at having a friend. His cave wasn't that far below the water so the boy would be fine to swim to it without running out of air.

Eranda Sindulamai

Silently listening he smiled at the two and watched with amusement as the two hybrids spoke to one another excitedly and sighed softly as he strethed his arms.
"Gosh it is a little humid though for my own body temperature... I am used to more dryer air..."
Looking around he wondered if it was because of the fact that this area was always being nicely looked after.

Status
Not open for further replies.