The Zoo Warriors [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katherin saw a crowd gathered at her glass. She didn't know why they were there. It didn't really matter. They were there. She slowly climbed down from her tree. Her space was a good size. Not as big as some but not too small. She had her tree and alittle creek. She also had a ball and a tire swing. She loved the ball. But she had to be careful or her nails Woukd pop it. When she reached the ground she smacked the ball sending it rolling wards the glass.

Bored at this point Canis decided to go for a paddle in water in his area, he paddled about the water, always keeping his head above the water. He was having a lot of fun he only wished for a ball now or a stick he loved sticks too, he could chew on sticks. He enjoyed his time in the water, but he got quite tired after a bit tired nearly falling asleep again he lay back down by the water.

While it wasn't evident from her features, Falon's heart sunk. 'Big bad wolf', huh..? Guess that's all I am, at the end of the day.. Shaking the thought off, the wolf girl watched the two younger mutants quietly, emotions hidden behind her eyes. She mentally groaned when the monkey-girl asked what to do. Was she really about to get dragged into some stupid game? Her annoyance lessened, however, when she noticed the girl's sad demeanor. "What's wrong?" she asked, simply. Slight concern boiled in her somewhere, yes, but ever since the experiments her emotions had become hidden. She didn't show them, clearly, for it would downcast those around her.

~~~~~~~~

Divinity, who had become bored out of her mind, laid limply in the tall grass. She had few visitors, and nobody was around to play with. Which, left the gazelle girl with nothing to do. She seemed saddened by this, and was quite a pitiful sight.

Xavier heard something rustle in the bushes in front of him and turned around and ran back towards the water. He knew that there were a few carnivorous hybrids in the zoo and he didn't want to be one's next meal.

In his hurry he ran back a different way than he had come. He then came out to the water and emmidiately dove in for fear there was something behind him making a large splash. Once he surfaced he noticed there was another hybrid in the water.

@Silverdawn

"Dr.Reneval, what's a climate? I forgot what you said it was last time. 'Cause its chilly here"

"Its the weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period of time," Dr. Reneval explained to Bluebell as she started to sit up straight while Sage came down from the tree to join them with almost a heartfelt smile in joy of having company. Sage was one of the experiment's older members in time of being genetically altered. He was nearly a infant when he was turned a crime that Dr. Reneval made sure never happened again. Sage was utterly lucky for the chances of his age group surviving such a drug was 1 to 100. The good Doctor snapped out of his thoughts as Sage spoke up only for Bluebell to respond back.

"Doctor, why is she scared? This place isn't so bad, is it?"

"I'm not scared, I just don't like it when others can find me. Dr. Reneval said bunnies like to hide, that's why at the place where I first remembered had lots of hiding places and lots of grass. I liked rolling around in the grass, and when Dr.Reneval would check on me, we would play hide and seek. Um Dr. Reneval, is this a hide and seek visit?"

It was true rabbit were more of the hiding variety animals then most others there nature was to burrow underground to avoid the more dangerous predator animals so it was no surprise at all when Bluebell gained a desire to not be seen by other species out of a survival instinct, and while Bluebell seemed weak she had powerful hands for digging, and a heightened sense of her surroundings. The desired goal for the rabbit genetic code was to see if they could cultivate their superior hearing so far it seemed to fair well in Bluebell's sensing abilities cause she would always find the camera's no matter where the scientists would place them.

"That's kind of a hard question to answer Sage, and unfortunately I don't think I can answer that for either of you for it would have to be based off your own opinions whether or not to call this a bad place, and maybe one day you will be able to give me that answer," Dr. Reneval answered as best he could to Sage's question before picking up one of the berries off the ground, and wiping it off with his lab coat before munching on the small fruit.

"Unfortunately not today Bluebell I have to visit some of the other inhabitants today, however, you could always move your hiding spot behind the tree from where the glass visitors can't spot you, and I am sure Sage will gladly bring you food so you don't have to go to the side with the scary people. Right Sage?"

Judais came to visit the Zoo as he did every other week to watch over the test subjects. He was one of the most important men and women involved with the project. He would go there to discuss the progress of their Hybrids due to the goal of fabricating new super soldiers . He went to see one of the more involved scientists, Dr Reneval. Hello Dr Reneval. He said in a serious tone, forcing a smile for the two animals he saw the doctor talking too. I would like to talk to you about the state of these... Animals. Judais said those last words with a certain disgustful tone, he had never liked these beasts and got disgusted each time he mentioned them. The man in a gray suit then shooed off the two Hybrids SHOO! SHOO! Go away! Me and Dr Reneval want to talk in private, go on, SHOO! He then talked to Reneval. [COLOR= grey]Hello, sorry for that. My name is Judais and i'm one of the founders for the little project you have going here and I fund it. I have one question to ask you about the test subjects. Would some be ready for military training. I'm sure you're aware that we are raising these animals to see what they could do for a potential war. But I'm just asking to see who would be suitable for training. [/COLOR] Judais said with no visible expression on his face other than seriousness. He was only funding this project for the only intention of keeping them for profit and soldiers. For them they were mindless beasts only serving the gouverment.

Bluebell was upset about not playing today, but maybe Sage would play with her? Before Bluebell could ask, she heard heavy foot steps. She stood up so it would be easier to run, then the man walked in. He seemed really big and scary, Bluebell went to ask Dr. Reneval if he was a friend when the man spoke at her.
"SHOO! SHOO! Go away! Me and Dr Reneval want to talk in private, go on, SHOO!" Bluebell ran so fast to her hiding place, if you blinked you'd miss her. 'This man is scary! I hope Sage well be okay, please don't find me scary man!'

• Love
Reactions: Maltien
Nuwanga Sindulamai

Looking around the zoo Nuwanga made sure to walk past each of the cages looking at each and every single one of the hybrids. Looking behind him he could see Eranda slowly following behind him and Luna purring softly in his arms. Turning his head back round to focus what was going on in front of him, Nuwanga noticed that one of the other government officials that was around the same rank as him was here as well. That is... Judais.... and I believe that is Dr Reneval that he speaking to... Frowning slightly at the way that the other men handled the hybrids he sighed and turned his head away. Dr Reneval will make sure that they treat the hybrids carefully. Nodding his head he focused his attention to the other hybrids. Some chatting with one another and others making their way around and interacting with the spectators. Making his way to a random enclosure he looked at the hybrid inside.
"Hello."

(Okay guys first come first serve this open to all of the hybrids who have no one to interact with~ Eranda will be your second chance to RP with one of them~ I just don't want people not RPing with anyone ^^;;)

Eranda Sindulamai

Watching his older brother make his way towards a particularly random enclosure Eranda turned his head away. I guess I should apologise for what I said before... But... I can't see why I have to be the one to apologise... I just didn't want to do anything for this project... Sighing and groaning to himself, Eranda looked around at all of the hybrids kept in cages and not able to do anything they wanted to. His eyes saddening, Luna gave him a small rough lick with her cat tongue and purred softly. Looking down at Luna, Eranda rubbed the black silky feline's hair and looked into it's yellow-green eyes.
"Your right. I should go and cheer myself up~"
Jumping out of his arms, Luna ran towards an enclosure and sat down purring happily with her tail swining from side to side. Making his way to the enclosure, Eranda looked at the hybrid inside and gave them a warm smile.
"Hello there~"

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Canis still at the point of sleeping hear a person say hello to him, his head perked up as he turned to Eranda, "Hello," he said waving back happy to talk to someone, "I'm Canis, what's your name?" He asked excited about his possible new friend. Then he saw the cat and made a low growl at it confused of why it was near his area.

When Nuwanga approached Divinity, the Impala girl enthusiastically leapt to her feet. She was glad to finally have someone to talk to, and it didn't matter that he was human rather than a mutant. Excitedly, she grinned at him, happily. "Hiya!" she chimed in greeting. She tilted her head, purple eyes brimming with curiosity. She hadn't seen this scientist before... "I'm Divinity. What's your name?"

Eranda Sindulamai

Smiling at the hybrid, Canis, Eranda made his way to the enclosure and picked up Luna stroking the now confused kitten. chuckling he could see that Luna was confused at why the hybrid had growled at her. Smiling down at Luna he cuddled his little kitten.
"My name is Eranda, and this is my other half Luna."
Smiling at Luna she purred happily and gave him another small rough lick before climbing up onto his shoulder and sitting there proudly. Some of the hybrids might recgnise the last name from Nuwanga, his older brother. But depending on how much they listened aroudn they would or they wouldn't. Looking at the hybrid, Eranda waited to see if there would be a reaction to the last name.

(Sorry question what sort of hybrid is Canis?)

Nuwanga Sindulamai

Running his fingers through his glossy hair, Nuwanga looked at the impala and her bright large purple eyes.
"Nice to meet you Divinity. My name is Nuwanga Sindulamai."
Looking at the impala he wondered if it was a good idea to have said his last name due to his position in the project. Smiling at the impala Nuwang thought that the impala would be fine but of course there was no way to know.

"Ah Mr. Judais I am fully aware of who you are from the board meetings," Dr. Reneval responded as he watched Bluebell terrified beyond her wits ran away the moment the man unnecessarily scared her off a fact that annoyed the scientist greatly as there was no need for such rude behavior, but he kept his thoughts to himself as he stood up.

"So what due I owe to this visit," It didn't take long for that question to get answered as the rather snobby aristocrat demanded when these "animals" would be ready for military training, and which ones could start right away. Getting rather agitated with this man at a rate quicker then expects the good doctor pulled out a piece of gum, and started to chew it as he gave himself a moment before answering the mans hostile question.

"None of these children Mr. Judais. As I told to the military when we started if we were going to procure subjects their way it would have a harsh time effect. We can't use this generation for actual deployment nor can they be used for testing training. As I am sure you have heard with are most recent adopted Panda girl she had major reactions we weren't ready for," The doctor spoke coining Tabatha's reaction to the memory wipe. Checking his watch temporarily he noted he didn't have much time left before he would need to make his next round.

"This generation of the "Zoo Warrior Project" was used with a prototype serum. yes the serum garnered the desired results, but there is much we are unaware of when it comes to what they can actually do. Like Tabatha she has the capability to resist numbing agents something a panda would never be able to do. Mixing human DNA, & Animal DNA has ushered in new genetic coding we never even original speculated to occur thus with Serum we try the first subject of that particular animal DNA will have to be watched, and documented so that we can properly prep for the training for the second generation," finished with his answer he yet again checked his watch... five minutes left before he would go visit a certain bat girl.

"Like I said had the government wanted quicker results they should have let us incubated clones rather then what they did," Dr. Revenal said with much hint in his voice that even after ten years of this project he still was disgruntled by the fact the military kidnapped people to be experimented on along with wiping their memories.

As the fish-like girl swam off with the childish smirk on her face, Diana only sighed and buried her face in her palms. Of course, late. At least it was the girl who had informed her of such a thing rather than one of her higher ups. Quickly turning on her heel, Diana was took longer strides as she tried to cover more distance hastily to get to the bat-girl's place.

Since she had woken up, the blonde had paid a visit to HQ to get her set of instructions - and figures she hasn't even completed even one before she added a few more onto her plate, she realized with a bitter laugh as she found herself once again, in the dark cave. In the small control room near it, Diana stepped in and took a look around the controls and cupboards.

Her eyes roamed across the different instruments, her eyes glittered with triumph as she found the one that would control the 'lighting'. While the Leia would rather prefer to live in complete darkness, the two had went over the fact that the girl would have to suffer a few minutes of safe light in order to get her food. Seeing as Diana had yet to be bitten, the blonde was confident that the girl - hungry as she was - would probably be able to restrain herself due to adjusting to the new light.

As she flickered the dim lights, the blonde then dropped down to one knee, opening the cupboard and smiling when she found the blood bag. Her other hand was quick to grab an empty glass cup. In a smooth motion, Diana opened the bag and poured the blood in the cup, filling it to the top. Hell, she even threw in a straw for extra measure.

Before she headed for the door though, Maria's words echoed in her head, "I'd probably bring a little extra, just in case." Acknowledging that, Diana dumped the rest of the blood in the bag into the glass - filling it to the absolute top. Taking the straw out for just a moment, she then put a lid over it, cutting a small opening, then dropped the straw back in.

Bracing herself, Diana's hand gripped the door, not exactly looking forward to the near darkness she was about to walk straight into.

After Mr. Judias left with a clearly agitate expression on his face the good doctor sighed as he started to chew on another piece of gum. Bluebell was already in hiding after the small scare so most likely she wouldn't be out of her hole for awhile. So with that said Dr. Reneval would make sure to check on her later. Leaving the current environment he started to head towards Leia habitats to check up on her adapting to the habitat they had installed for her. Ironically right as he entered the monitoring room for the bat girls habitat he noticed Diana about ready to go feed the girl... wait that wasn't right? Pulling out his watch he was able to tell that this was a late feeding appointment.

"Well then miss Diana care to explain why your about to go feed Leia at this faulty time," he asked with a raised eyebrow.

Diana bit her bottom lip as she jumped, startled. Thankfully, the blonde hadn't spilled the cup in her hands, instead she spun on her heel, coming face to face with her superior who had his eyebrow raised - not a good sign.

"Good morning, sir," Diana began, already playing with words to do a small 'damage control', "Er ... I understand this is usually my first stop in the morning ... but I was pulled aside by another group. The ones handling Tabitha ... the panda girl. I got held up for a good while, taking over their duties," Diana explained, using one hand to scratch the back of her neck. "If you have any complaints or lectures, do you mind just holding back for a few minutes? No offense sir, but I believe Leia has waited long enough for this ... cup of breakfast," She looked down to the cup, before raising her eyes, silently asking for a dismissal or approval.

Canis calmed himself, "My name is Canis I'm a border collie but I'm more of a bored collie," he replied, "What are you and the little thing you have with you all I know is I don't like it." He watched the cat closely not looking away from it until he smelt the air and an unusual smell came from the water in his area, "I think something else is here he said quietly to himself."

Reactions: EternalMusic
Hearing Canis say he knew someone else was here made Xavier nervous. He didn't know how to react but decided to make himself known. Moving from behind a rock he stood, the water coming up to his bellybutton showing his bare chest he said, "h-hi I'm X-Xavier......I'm part starfish...."

@Silverdawn @EternalMusic

Eranda Sindulamai

Smiling at the Border Collie Hybrid and then at the starfish hybrid, Eranda gave a small bow of the head to each of them.
"Luna is my best friend. She is from a feline species, most likely hence you don't seem to like her."
Smiling happily he looked at the two males and then ran his fingers through his jet black hair.
"My name is Eranda and I am...."
Biting his underlip he wondered if he should say that he is the brother of one of the government heads but then decides to avoid that situation. Instead he smiles brightly and kneels down in front of their enclosure and chuckles.
"I am a friend."

@Silverdawn @andrew21234

Xavier didn't know why but he trusted these two, they seemed nice enough, climbing onto a rock he said, "nice to meet you Eranda." He wasn't sure what the kitten was doing here but he decided not to ask and just wait to see what the others would do.

"Nice to meet you Eranda I'm glad you are a friend," his ears perked and he turned around hearing Xavier leave the water, "And a star friend, I have someone to share the area with yay I'm glad I now have to friends, not three though I don't like the feline you have he seems scary to me." He was very happy his face beemed with joy as his head looked over and back at his two new friends."

Status
Not open for further replies.