The world we live in,Hell (Walking dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystal / Sudbury
She heard the voice and her throat caught her breath, letting out a slight gasp... She wasn't afraid of walkers... She could handle those. But a human? A male? Older by the sound of it... He could be here for supplies... The supplies that she now had in her bag. And what would he do if he found a pretty little girl, all alone, in a bedroom... Crystal didn't really want to find out. This was the end of the world... There weren't many nice people left. The nice ones usually died first...
Crystal waited until she heard his footsteps reach the end of the hallway. His soft footsteps were hard to hear, but the wood of the floor didn't allow for silent movement. She turned the corner, leaving her bag behind the door, out of sight as she stepped into the doorway with her pistol aimed at the intruder...
"Stop right there!" She said, calmly, but firmly, and quiet enough so as not to attract any walkers who may be wandering around outside...
"I know you're here for supplies... I am too, and I already got 'em... So you can just turn on around, and git' out before I feed the locals with you... "
Crystal knew she could kill the person without hesitation... But the last part... She didn't think she could do that... She only added it for flare.

Daniel walked before he heard the movement on the wood floors, as the wood strained under someone's footsteps. As someone turned the corner, he threw his fist out for an uppercut and stopped it inches from the females chin, who was now holding a gun in his face. His knives were centimeters from her skin, but he stopped. He was not one to kill humans. Bad, good. He just could never bring himself to do it. He knew one day he would have to, but he never wanted to think about that day coming.

"Well your not a walker.... I guess that is somewhat of a relief." He said sighing softly, his voice slightly above a whisper. He kept his knives and fist in place, not sure if this girl would attack him. "But now there is a girl with a gun in my face.... Lovely." He looked at the girl. His smooth chocolate muscles slightly tensed, as if still expecting a walker to appear again. "Look, I'm not here to hurt you, nor am I here to take your supplies." He said after lowering the knives and sheathing them at his side. "But I do need some things, which I could scavenge without your supplies. Anything, is better than nothing.. Wouldn't you agree?" He said, smiling a little. He tried to be calm, he didn't want to start a fight, especially with a seemingly younger girl. Daniel was only 20, but he seemed like he was in his mid-twenties.

Reactions: ClaireRae
As someone turned the corner, he threw his fist out for an uppercut and stopped it inches from the females chin, his knives were centimeters from her skin, but he stopped.
"Well your not a walker.... I guess that is somewhat of a relief."
"But now there is a girl with a gun in my face.... Lovely." "Look, I'm not here to hurt you, nor am I here to take your supplies." He said after lowering the knives and sheathing them at his side.
"But I do need some things, which I could scavenge without your supplies. Anything, is better than nothing.. Wouldn't you agree?"
Crystal / Sudbury

She flinched... She thought the hallway had been longer than that and she regretted being so bold now... She looked the man over. He didn't look too raggedy, so he must be doing pretty well for himself. She looked at his knives, her gun still to his face, and she raised an eyebrow. Someone with that kind of weapon in this kind of world, must be pretty confident with using it... She looked back at him and lowered her gun even as she took a step back.

"Then what do you want... " she asked, not intending to help him in the slightest, but only out of curiosity.

The truth was, Crystal hadn't seen another live human in weeks, and she didn't want to have to shoot the first one she met... Especially if he wasn't shooting back.

@Amberlin
Emma's green gaze fixated on the blonde girl and smiled warmly, she grabbed Melanie's hand and got inside the bus.. it seemed like she was the youngest. "Thank you for taking us in" Emma said sitting down.. her skin paler then usual and the bags under her eyes dark as the night sky.

There were more people coming in.. Emma knew Cal and Ghost wouldn't get along... they both were.. cold. Emma scanned everyone's face and smiled, closing her eyes.. she was so tired... She was listening to the night rain when everything went black for her, her head dropping to the side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Amberlin and Lylith
Crystal / Sudbury

Crystal had heard the old, empty, houses creak and moan before at nothing more than the wind... But the sound of a door opening slowly was unmistakable, and she immediately imagined one of the dead residents wandering through their old house, as if a memory led them through their old habits and routines...

She felt her hands shake as she reached for her now reloaded Caracal 9mm... She didn't fear the dead ones, but she couldn't help but feel the risk of death as an adrenaline rush that ultimately made her sweat, and also made her hands shake... Not a good thing when they may need to be steady in a moment when she aimed and fired a round into the decaying skull of an old lady...

Crystal removed the weapon from its makeshift holster of shredded leather belts, pinned together with tacks, and leaned against the doorframe of the bedroom so that she could easily pivot and fire if the creature turned around the corner and moved towards her.

She took a light breath, and began counting them as well, attempting to slow her racing heart, as if the walker had a chance of hearing it.

Daniel walked slowly, hoping to find something here, and definitely hoped it wasn't a walker. He calmed his as he moved slow
Crystal / Sudbury

She flinched... She thought the hallway had been longer than that and she regretted being so bold now... She looked the man over. He didn't look too raggedy, so he must be doing pretty well for himself. She looked at his knives, her gun still to his face, and she raised an eyebrow. Someone with that kind of weapon in this kind of world, must be pretty confident with using it... She looked back at him and lowered her gun even as she took a step back.

"Then what do you want... " she asked, not intending to help him in the slightest, but only out of curiosity.

The truth was, Crystal hadn't seen another live human in weeks, and she didn't want to have to shoot the first one she met... Especially if he wasn't shooting back.

He looked at her, watching her movements carefully. He spoke with ease, yet still softly, not wanting to attract any walkers to this home. "I already told you." He started as he looked at her, his blue eyes shimmering in the dim light. "I'm only here to at least get some food and anything else I can rally up. Whatever you have already taken I will not bother you for, though I don't recommend you leave this house just yet." He said with a smile. "It might no be to safe, and though you did hold a gun to my head, it's against my nature to let someone be hurt." He said. His voice was soft, his accent American, with a hint of Japanese. He was not your typical male, not at all.

(I hate typing on a tablet-.-))

Reactions: Lylith
As Drake jumped off onto the car, He began to walk on the sidewalk, With his bow aiming forward for any enemies that would try to hurt him, When he was about to Turn down the street he heard voices,He hid behind the last building and took a deep breath, He turned the corner quickly and saw that no one was on the street, He aimed his bow at the ground seeing that no one was there, He approached the street and found a walkie talkie on the ground, he tilted his head in confusion, He picked up the walkie talkie, His eyes wide open, Voices came from the radio saying, 'Hello is anyone there, Hello?' He didn't hesitate to press the button "Yes i'm here, Oh my god i can't believe it!?" The radio close to his ear 'Another Human, Thank god, i have to tell you something'

(fades to black)

Reactions: Lylith
"I'm only here to at least get some food and anything else I can rally up. Whatever you have already taken I will not bother you for, though I don't recommend you leave this house just yet." He said with a smile. "It might no be to safe" He said.

Crystal / Sudbury

She kept the gun pointed in his general direction as she grabbed her heavy bag of canned foods, bullets, and other such amenities... She had no desire to shoot this man, but she also decided it would be better not to stay and test his honesty, or good nature. Fate seemed to be ill favoring humans, and she didn't want to tempt it right now...

"I think I'll move on, thanks... I Didn't check the house across the street because there seemed to be more dead there than normal. I figured someone tried to survive there... Whoever it was, they didn't make it, but maybe their supplies did... " she suggested, trying to be friendly and keep the conversation off her staying at the same time...

"I'd help you, but I can't carry anymore and make it back home before dark, so I think I'll head out now... "

She took a step towards the door where the man was and stopped, looking at him and waiting for him to clear the way for her to leave... She half glared at him, letting him know she was serious...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Crystal / Sudbury

She kept the gun pointed in his general direction as she grabbed her heavy bag of canned foods, bullets, and other such amenities... She had no desire to shoot this man, but she also decided it would be better not to stay and test his honesty, or good nature. Fate seemed to be ill favoring humans, and she didn't want to tempt it right now...

"I think I'll move on, thanks... I Didn't check the house across the street because there seemed to be more dead there than normal. I figured someone tried to survive there... Whoever it was, they didn't make it, but maybe their supplies did... " she suggested, trying to be friendly and keep the conversation off her staying at the same time...

"I'd help you, but I can't carry anymore and make it back home before dark, so I think I'll head out now... "

She took a step towards the door where the man was and stopped, looking at him and waiting for him to clear the way for her to leave... She half glared at him, letting him know she was serious...

He looked at her and nodded as he stepped aside. "I understand. I may just stay here, I don't per say have a home yet, and this will probably be the best option, if any for me." He smiled as as leaned against the wall. He adjusted his shirt, never really realizing his upper body was bare. It was his style, but in the back of his head, he could hear his mother scolding him about dressing like this in front of a woman. He buttoned his shirt, and watched her. "Hopefully things go well for you...." He paused, he realized he didn't even know her name.

• Love
Emma's green gaze fixated on the blonde girl and smiled warmly, she grabbed Melanie's hand and got inside the bus.. it seemed like she was the youngest. "Thank you for taking us in" Emma said sitting down.. her skin paler then usual and the bags under her eyes dark as the night sky.
There were more people coming in.. Emma knew Cal and Ghost wouldn't get along... they both were.. cold. Emma scanned everyone's face and smiled, closing her eyes.. she was so tired... She was listening to the night rain when everything went black for her, her head dropping to the side.
Melanie caught the girl before she crumpled to the floor of the bus. Melanie was not very strong, by any means, but the girl was light in weight, making it easier for her to hold onto her. She carried her to the nearest vacant seat, the girl's footwear dragging on the bus floor, and set her down as gently as she could manage. She felt the girl's forehead and frowned. She was so cold.

Melanie left her for a moment, passing everyone on the bus on the way to the back. She looked from one empty seat to the next, hoping to find something that could help. In the seat second to the last, there was a bulging red book bag with a Spiderman logo on the front. She unzipped it and shuffled the contents around, finding school text books, a notebook, a few pencils, and - ah, thank goodness - a hoodie. She pulled it out and admired the blocky Minecraft creeper on the front before checking the tag. It was a child's large; a little small for an adult, but judging by the thin frame of the girl passed out in the seat, Melanie figured it would fit. She tried not to think about what might have befallen the owner of the shirt as she made her way back to the front of the bus.

With a huff, Melanie took a seat beside the young woman, took the jacket that was wrapped around her shoulders and put it in the seat between them, and then proceeded to pull the hoodie down over her head. She wrestled with her arms to get them in the sleeves, and when she was done, she leaned her forward a bit, put the jacket back around her, and set her back against the seat.

Ghost's voice met her ears, and she looked up front. He was standing in the doorway of the bus, weapon at the ready, and speaking with someone. Was it another survivor, or a threat to their safety? She stood, leaving the young woman in the seat, and drew her pistol, pointing it down at the floor as she took a defensive stance beside Ghost, ready to point at his command. With the one girl being passed out and the one with the bloodied curls injured (at least, she thought she saw her limping as she got onto the bus), she knew they were not in a good position if they were to come under attack.

She prayed the man Ghost was speaking with wasn't going to hurt them.

Reactions: GhostJoker
Caly sighed and looked back at emma, slightly worried. She pulled her pant leg back down and limped over to a empty seat nearer to the young girl. She looked at melanie slightly curiously as she watched her take the jacket that she had lended her, off. She glanced at emma again and sighed. Thankful they had been lucky to find a group even if they didnt know eachother.

She sighed knowing she should thank melanie and ghost for allowing her onto the bus and providing her help and protection from the walkers and whoever else might be wandering around out there.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
She was so tired.. she couldn't even keep her eyes open. Her fiery orange hair was really bright... which was surprising since she had been walking none stop for about a week. Emma was incredebly thankfull when she found the group.. had she been left out there for a few more days.. she would have been eaten or died of exhaustion.

She could feel someone put something warm on her, it was probably the nice, blonde woman who helped her inside, she let out a soft sigh.. darkness now completely taking over her as her mind dozed off. She was safe there.

Last edited by a moderator:
He looked at her and nodded as he stepped aside. "I understand. I may just stay here, I don't per say have a home yet, and this will probably be the best option, if any for me." He buttoned his shirt "Hopefully things go well for you...."
Crystal / Sudbury

She watched as he buttoned his shirt... She didn't care that he had left it open, but she did mind him prying into her life, as if he was going to stay. She would never ever consider letting someone into her life again, and especially not a guy. She almost shuddered at the thought of getting pregnant at a time like this, when the world was falling apart, and humans were killing eachother for a days worth of food.

"Thank you..." She said, as she stepped beside him, and started down the hall...

She avoided his question, and his touch, as she squeezed by with her bag. She almost put the gun back into its holster, but she wanted to keep it out just in case he wasn't alone...

The guy didn't exactly look bad, but Crystal didn't feel like adding someone to her life right now. Granted, a helper would be nice, and if something did happen, it wouldn't be as dangerous as being alone. But letting someone else into her life, only to have them die later, or turn on her... That just wasn't an option. She needed to be focused, and turning into an emotional wreck like Tom Hanks when he lost 'Wilson'... That just wasn't going to help...

castaway_1850515i.jpg

Crystal / Sudbury
She watched as he buttoned his shirt... She didn't care that he had left it open, but she did mind him prying into her life, as if he was going to stay. She would never ever consider letting someone into her life again, and especially not a guy. She almost shuddered at the thought of getting pregnant at a time like this, when the world was falling apart, and humans were killing eachother for a days worth of food.
"Thank you..." She said, as she stepped beside him, and started down the hall...
She avoided his question, and his touch, as she squeezed by with her bag. She almost put the gun back into its holster, but she wanted to keep it out just in case he wasn't alone...
The guy didn't exactly look bad, but Crystal didn't feel like adding someone to her life right now. Granted, a helper would be nice, and if something did happen, it wouldn't be as dangerous as being alone. But letting someone else into her life, only to have them die later, or turn on her... That just wasn't an option. She needed to be focused, and turning into an emotional wreck like Tom Hanks when he lost 'Wilson'... That just wasn't going to help...

Daniel watches as she walked out, sighing to himself internally. He really wouldn't have mind having her as a partner. She seemed like she knew what she was doing, and how to handle herself. She also seemed pretty cute....and.... Shut up Daniel, you don't have time to mess around, and no time to have relationships. Besides, look at yourself. He stopped his thoughts. He tended to beat himself up a lot when it came to women. He turned to go search the house of anything he could find, but before he walked off he looked back at the girl. "My name is Daniel, if you ever need someone, and you come across me somewhere, feel free to ask." he said softly. "I'm sure you can handle anything that comes your way, but I'm not as bad as I look." he said before walking off, stuffing his hands into his pockets, and rounding the corner to the kitchen.

((I am completely lost cause my damn computer didn't give me any alerts on this thread, Can someone please fill me in?))

Reactions: Amberlin
((Drake fell off the highway, he's trying to find his way back up, Rex is looking for you guys, my character is hiding from everybody in a car and watching them, and a bunch of survivors including Melanie and Ghost are on some bus on the highway. Daniel and Crystal just met in some house, apart from all of us, and Cyrstal is about 2 leave him. lol that sounds sad but watevr. Am I missing anything guys?))

He turned to go search the house of anything he could find, but before he walked off he looked back at the girl.
"My name is Daniel, if you ever need someone, and you come across me somewhere, feel free to ask."

"I'm sure you can handle anything that comes your way, but I'm not as bad as I look."

Crystal / Sudbury

She smiled as she walked away. She felt her chest swell with something she hadn't felt since high school ended that first day, when people started dying and coming back alive... She wanted to turn around and give the guy a hug, but she had to keep up appearances... And besides that, she had to stay strong and self reliant. She couldn't do that if she let her emotions rule her every thought.

Instead of replying, she kept walking away, to the front door. She decided to stay and see what he scavenged from the old house... She figured if he needed more, this was a perfect time to get in some target practice with her pistol. Besides... She may have to come back here sometime, and she may not run into a big stranger to help her take out the dead ones.

Crystal leaned against the front door, just out of sight of the bedroom, making sure not to distract him while he searched... She was sure he thought she was already gone. She smiled again, imagining him with his shirt undone...

"If he'd had a cowboy hat... " she joked to herself... But only half joking...

Crystal / Sudbury
She smiled as she walked away. She felt her chest swell with something she hadn't felt since high school ended that first day, when people started dying and coming back alive... She wanted to turn around and give the guy a hug, but she had to keep up appearances... And besides that, she had to stay strong and self reliant. She couldn't do that if she let her emotions rule her every thought.
Instead of replying, she kept walking away, to the front door. She decided to stay and see what he scavenged from the old house... She figured if he needed more, this was a perfect time to get in some target practice with her pistol. Besides... She may have to come back here sometime, and she may not run into a big stranger to help her take out the dead ones.
Crystal leaned against the front door, just out of sight of the bedroom, making sure not to distract him while he searched... She was sure he thought she was already gone. She smiled again, imagining him with his shirt undone...
"If he'd had a cowboy hat... " she joked to herself... But only half joking...

Daniel searched the house quietly, but with some urgency, since nightfall was coming, and he would like to start boarding the area up. He wanted to be prepared just in case shit went down, and he had to make sure he knew quick ways to escape, just in case. He found a couple kitchen knives, which he figured would be useful to him, of all people. Then he opened up a closet, finding something he really liked. "Well, I could make somethings up with this stuff." He said as he smiled. It was the laundry room. Clothing, an ironing board, with the iron, and the washers. There was a toolbag right above the washer, which definitely made him smile. "This will work out just find~" he said softly as he grabbed the bag and headed towards the front door, hoping to scope the area out, seeing what he could fix up, maybe even build some defenses. He opened the door slowly and quietly, wanting to only check first, not wanted to attracted anything his way. He found his mind wondering towards the girl from earlier.... Man....she really was pretty though... those eyes.... He thought before shaking his head. He opened the door and stepped outside, turning the corner just to see the same girl standing there... "Oi... I thought you left?" he said softly as he shoulder the bag up a little more. He looked at her, finding himself checking her out slightly. His shirt seemed to still be buttoned, but didn't seem like the button would last, considering how loose he wore the shirt.

"Oi... I thought you left?" he said softly as he shoulder the bag up a little more. He looked at her, finding himself checking her out slightly.

Crystal / Sudbury

She uncrossed her arms and pressed her shoulders back, pushing herself in one motion from leaning against the wall... She couldn't help smiling at him. He really seemed to be quite the handy man... He went straight for the tools. Maybe it would be better to keep him around...

"Well I did leave... I just didn't go very far..." She stated 'matter of factly'...

She tugged at her own sleeves, pulling them down over her arms. It was colder now that it was closer to dark, and she needed as little exposure to the snow and wind as possible, being so small. But she knew how to keep herself warm... Unfortunately she also needed to head back home before the cold of winter got to her before the walkers did...

"We should leave... This place isn't safe, and we sure can't kill all these walkers without attracting more."

She thought about her next sentence for a moment before she said it... She still wasn't quite sure about her choice, but he didn't attack her, or rape her, or steal her bag... She figured if he fed himself, and carried his own loot, he could tag along and share her place... As long as he didn't wind up in her sleeping bag while she slept. She thought about that for a second too... "At least not yet..."

"If you like, we can head over to my place... It's a long walk, but we can make it back before dark easily. You won't be safe here tonight no matter how well you board those windows up... The neighborhood walkers seem to be wandering from house to house, and this one is pretty much next... "

Crystal really didn't care about the guy... Well... Maybe she did a little... But she wouldn't ask him twice to come with her. Ultimately, she knew they were going to have to part ways one day or another...

• Love
Virus Outbreak: Present Day
Felix walked passed the man with a frown, "Not even gonna tell me your name? How... un-gentlemanly.." The rucksack slid from his shoulders and onto the floor with a thud, the tins clacking together inside. "Share them out however you please."

He stepped onto the bus and the old rusted suspension groaned as it adjusted to account for the additional weight. Felix quickly saw that the inside of the bus was in a sorry state of affairs. He walked to the end of the bus and back, inspecting every dust covered seat, and began to question whether he had made the right decision.

"Ladies..." he spoke with a soft tone and a smile as he nodded to each of the women. "..the names Felix, it's a pleasure." He slumped into the cleanest chair he could find, rested his head against the glass and lifted his legs onto the seat opposite him. "So..." He spoke loudly so that everyone could hear him clearly, "Why are you all heading along the highway? And why, for heavens sake, are you all crammed in this filthy old bus?!"

Virus Outbreak: 4th Month 2nd Week
Felix crept along the dark street. He paused every few steps, seeing countless faces among the debris and abandoned cars as the moonlight shone down illuminating the horde. He could hear the shuffling and the groans closer then he had expected, his heart beating faster as he slowly turned on the spot just in time to see the zombie that had been heading towards him trip on a curbstone and fall towards him.

He stifled a cry as the zombie landed on top of him, it's mouth chewing on air as it tried over and over to tear the flesh from his face. His hands held the zombies arms back, stopping it from scratching or clawing its way closer. The silent struggle continued for what seemed like an eternity before Felix realised the the commotion was attracting other near-by zombies, he needed to do something and he needed to do it now. Closing his eyes he angled his head slightly in the hopes that it would avoid the zombies gnashing jaw, pulled his head as far back as he could and muttered a small prayer.
-CRACK-
The zombie's skull had split and the soft brains had gushed out onto Felix's face as he had headbutted it, it's dead and rotting body going limp and heavy on top of him. He shook uncontrollably as the adrenaline wore off, he had never been this close to dying himself before. He lifted his hand to his forehead to make sure he hadnt cut himself and then cleared the brains from his eyes, only to open them and see another zombie stood above him. He froze.

Fear kept him frozen in place long after the zombie had moved on, his mind repeating the grizzly scene in his head over and over like a broken record. 'Why hadn't the zombie killed me?' he thought to himself, the realisation came swiftly after that - like a moment of clarity. He rolled the dead zombie off himself and stood up. Brains, blood and guts covered most of his body and his nose crinkled at the smell - but that wasn't the only thing. He grinned uncontrollably as the zombies shuffled, shambled and crawled passed him.

"They... they can't tell that I'm alive...!" he whispered.

• Love
Crystal / Sudbury

She uncrossed her arms and pressed her shoulders back, pushing herself in one motion from leaning against the wall... She couldn't help smiling at him. He really seemed to be quite the handy man... He went straight for the tools. Maybe it would be better to keep him around...

"Well I did leave... I just didn't go very far..." She stated 'matter of factly'...

She tugged at her own sleeves, pulling them down over her arms. It was colder now that it was closer to dark, and she needed as little exposure to the snow and wind as possible, being so small. But she knew how to keep herself warm... Unfortunately she also needed to head back home before the cold of winter got to her before the walkers did...

"We should leave... This place isn't safe, and we sure can't kill all these walkers without attracting more."

She thought about her next sentence for a moment before she said it... She still wasn't quite sure about her choice, but he didn't attack her, or rape her, or steal her bag... She figured if he fed himself, and carried his own loot, he could tag along and share her place... As long as he didn't wind up in her sleeping bag while she slept. She thought about that for a second too... "At least not yet..."

"If you like, we can head over to my place... It's a long walk, but we can make it back before dark easily. You won't be safe here tonight no matter how well you board those windows up... The neighborhood walkers seem to be wandering from house to house, and this one is pretty much next... "

Crystal really didn't care about the guy... Well... Maybe she did a little... But she wouldn't ask him twice to come with her. Ultimately, she knew they were going to have to part ways one day or another...

Daniel looked at her, giving a soft smile. "Sure, I'll tag along." He said calmly. He looked at her, wondering why she changed her mind, when she was so adamant to not help him. "If this walk to your home is a bit long, I still don't see us having to worry. You cover my front, and I have your back." He said softly. He ps gifted his weight to his left hip, something he did naturally when just standing around, as he shifted the slipping bag up. As he did so, his shirt came unbutton again. "Son of a.... Screw it." He said softly, muttering to himself. He looked back up to her, still not sure what changed her mind, but he was okay with it. Maybe if I'm lucky.... He stopped his thoughts, still not exactly wanting to enthrall himself with her yet. "Is there anything else you think we need from this area before we go?" He asked her turning away from her to face the road.

Ghost looked as he entered the bus and followed behind him with the rucksack he picked up. He stood in the front of the bus, set the rucksack down on the front seat and watched as the man walked to the back and settled himself in it. He looked at Melanie and nodded "Melanie..." he said moving his head as to calling her over.

Status
Not open for further replies.