The world we live in,Hell (Walking dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She sighed and helped emma sit up "im not going to leave you to die here. Because then your just gonna become another walker and for me another problem" she said "now as i said before just shut up until i can think of a plan" she said sternly and closed her eyes. She rubbed her left leg and winced in pain before forcing herself to swallow back the pain and focus.

She looked back down at the girl and examined her "why are you so sick? What happened?" She asked examining her suspicously "if your infected and your lying to me i will beat you with this bat" she threatned

She held her hands up, shaking her head with a nervous smile "N..no! I..im good... i have been walking for quite a long time... i ran away from my team..i believe i am in an early stage of hypothermia" she mumbled rubbing the back of her head and frowned "Whats wrong with your leg?", she asked her, noticing she was in pain. She gasped, covering her mouth as she heard footsteps. She gripped her knife "You can search me if you want...o only have a few knife wounds and scrappes"

She immediatly became defensive at the mention of her leg "theres nothing wrong with my leg" She snapped at her in a whisper "its none of your buisness and no im not gonna search you. Do i look like airport security?" She grumbled in a smart ass tone. She pulled off her own jacket and threw it on her "thats all i can give you for warmth"

Its not that she wasnt kind, she tried to be kind in her own way. She just was closed in and secretive, she didnt believe anyone needed to know anything about her. Not thinking it important, growing close to someone only to end up having to shoot them in the head before they ate you. Feelings felt pointless and stayed locked within her.

Melanie squinted through the grime on the bus windows. She could just make out two figures in the dark near an overturned truck, but because the figures were not in the light of the headlights of the car off to the side, she could not make out anymore than that.

"Ghost..." she whispered, then leaned in closer to him to point out the window in the direction of the figures. "Could they be the two we saw walking down the highway earlier? Should we help them?"

Melanie wanted more than anything to open the doors of the bus and wave the two figures over, but didn't. They could be good people...or, conversely, they could be evil. The thought of what happened to her old group flashed in her mind - blood everywhere, bullet wounds in their chests and heads - and she shivered.

Sometimes she thought maybe people were worse than the walkers.

Emma winced at her defensive tone and nodded smiling lightly as she felt the warmth of her jacket.
She smiled and coughed lightly shivering once more before blinking a bit "I think they're not walkers..maybe they can help us..."she mumbled softly, looking at the older girl with questioning look.

Emma tried to get up, waving her arms lightly with tired smile, he legs shaking a bit before she opened her mouth to call out to the people in the bus.

She gave a hiss of anger and once again clamped a hand over emmas mouth "and what if there walkers? Then were dead. If they are people and they dont want freeloaders then guess what? They might decide to blow are brains out or throw us to the walkers and guess what? Then were dead"

She was supporting emmas weight with one arm "we can quietly go over there instead of screaming and allerting half the world that were over here. Use your brain" she grumbled and slowly moved out from their hiding spot with the girl. Eyes moving around the area restlessly, no walkers there at the moment. The movement in the bus confirmed they were normal people. She spoke under her breath "lord let them be kind"

"They know we're here." Ghost got up visible now. He looked at Melanie "For all we know, this could be an ambush. Cover me from the inside" Ghost unlatched his M4 and gave it to Melanie. He took out his magnum and walked to the bus door. Moving the lever, he opened the door and lifted up his magnum. "Weapons down"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
She huffed at the insults and nodded, trying to walk as much as she can.

Emma slowly reached for her gas mask abd put it on, dropping her knife to the ground and kicking it away. She looked back at her saviour and smiled "Im fine...i can walk.. lets just drop our weapons.." she tumbled to the bus with her hands up "Dont shoot... we're not a threat... im a medic" Emma said with a tired smile.

Each step she took was painful and she limped slightly no matter how hard she tried not to. She held her bat tightly as they neared the bus. Helping support emma only made her put more pressure on her left leg and caused the pain to be nearly blinding.

She raised the bat defensively as the bus doors open and she stared at the magmum with wide eyes before her piercing gaze latched onto ghosts. Eyes narrowing suspicously "im not putting this down till i can be assured you dont plan on landing one of those bullets between my eyes" she knew thr bat wouldnt save her in any way. She glanced at emma as she forsake her weapon and dropped it to the ground. Unable to believe how easy she gave up her only defense.

Emma giggled nervously and nudged her partner, she eyed Ghost nervously and crouched, frowning as she held her chest.

She pinned her hair behind her ear and sighed, looking up at ghost, "p...please... her leg is injured and i am in an early stage of hypothermia.. we pose no threat..", Emma mumbled. She prefered to avoid trouble.. but it seemed her partner wasnt going to have any of that.

"If I wanted to shoot you between the eyes, I would of done so already." Ghost looks at the injured girl "Injured leg? Did you get bit? Ghost confidently contines pointing his gun at them both, not letting his guard down

Reactions: Amberlin
"My leg is not injured" she snapped at emma turning her blazing gaze to her "you dont need to tell him that. We dont even know him. You dont give out weaknesses to people you dont know. Excpecially people with guns pointed at you" she seemed annoyed with her, but with her leg, being tired, and on edge made her snappy.

She looked back at ghost, her gaze blazing yet held a collected look "and if i got bit why in all that is wholly would i even approach another group? I wouldve offed myself instantly" she didnt mean to sound rude but she wasnt enjoying the situation. Knowing she should be on her knees begging for help

Drake continued to walk through the high way, Wondering through the cars, hoping not to get scene by the survivors,He took out his bow and aimed it at the car, He then shoot the arrow hitting through the glass, He then walks back slowly, and loses his footing, He falls of the free way, but fortunately grabs on with his left hand, his body dangling from the high way,"Rex don't move, it's not a big jump, Just stay there"

Ghost looked at her and remmebered the speech about the weakness that he himself had given Melanie. The same speech about weakness and not exposing it to their enemies. "A few questions for you. Are you two in a larger group? Did you happen to lose somebody? And what are your true motives?" Answer me."

• Love
Emma blushed from being scolded and nodded, rubbing the back of her head and sighed,"My name is Emma.. i ran away from my group and just barely met her.. i can asure you we pose no threat... if she was crazy.. she would have killed me by now... my i mean no harm i just need help and i can provide medical services for you and your team", Emma said, holding back a coughing fit.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
She didnt appreciate his questions but knew she'd be asking the same in his position "my group was attacked in the middle of the night. I got out just fine but now there walkers. Last i saw of them was three days ago. she lowered her bat a bit and scowled at emma "im obviously not crazy. He can see that"

"As for my true motives. I just dont wish to become a walking corpse, i hope thats s sufficant enough reply for you" she said watching ghost intensely

Storm looked at her. His glasses and mask blocking his true expression. "There is a gun being pointed to you right now. I'm not talking about me, i'm talking about someone else. I have two other survivors in this bus. One is a member of our group, the other one is someone we ran into." Ghost took the safety off his gun. "You're gonna drop that bat and roll it towards me. I'm gonna let you into that bus. You try anything and I won't hesitate to finish you off. If you don't give me that bat, you can turn around and die on the road for all I care."

• Love
Storm looked at her. His glasses and mask blocking his true expression. "There is a gun being pointed to you right now. I'm not talking about me, i'm talking about someone else. I have two other survivors in this bus. One is a member of our group, the other one is someone we ran into." Ghost took the safety off his gun. "You're gonna drop that bat and roll it towards me. I'm gonna let you into that bus. You try anything and I won't hesitate to finish you off. If you don't give me that bat, you can turn around and die on the road for all I care."
Melanie listened to the exchange of words, all the while holding the M4 at the ready. She was terrible with anything other than a pistol, but she'd had prior basic training with larger guns before, so she at least knew how to hold it correctly.

"Ghost," she whispered after his last statement, "they're hurt. And with your skills, I don't think they'll try to fight us. We're offering them shelter from the rain as well as the walkers, so I doubt they'll try anything. They might be good people, Ghost." Melanie pushed a stray lock of blonde from her face and softened her expression. "We can't just leave them out there in their condition. Please, let them on? If anything happens, I'll take full responsibility for their actions."

Melanie glanced at the girls with concern in her features. She hoped she was making the right decision.

Reactions: GhostJoker
"Okay fine" she murmured. Her grip tightened on the bat for a moment, she knew this was her only chance for safety. She bit her lip as she grabbed her gun from her belt and dropped it, kicking it to him. Even though she had no bullets she didnt want to give it over.

She forced herself to drop the aluminum bat and kick towards him too. She was tense, feeling vulnerable and weak without any item of protection. She limped forward once he had her only weaponry. She looked over at the girl melanie who was defending them abd felt bad as she realized how nice the girl was being "shes right. Im not gonna try anything, you have guns. Not like i'd last in a fight against you two"

• Love
Ghost set his foot on the bat and stepped to the side keeping his gun up. "You'll get them back once you're settled. You'll be safe once you're with us. Go in and don't try anything...i'm warning you."

Status
Not open for further replies.