The world we live in,Hell (Walking dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Ghost and Alessa were pulling the deer, the silence between them was ongoing. Silence was Ghost's preference since he was the silent type that did his job faster without any form of talk. He thought to himself how the group hadn't had a hot meal in quite awhile. Suddenly, his thoughts went blank as he heard a noise from Alessa. She was cold and let out a shiver.

Glancing towards her, he looked ahead again. "Hm. If you think this is some type of romance movie than you better think again mate. I'm keeping my coat. Toughen up, lady."

Ghost thought about how cold it actually was. Not freezing cold, but it was fresh. He actually felt a bit bad for Alessa as he saw her shiver. He could see in the distance a small figure starting to form. It was the cabin. They would be there in 3 minutes or so.

She didn't mean to shiver, it just came out. Ghost broke the silence soon after. "Hm. If you think this is some type of romance movie than you better think again mate. I'm keeping my coat. Toughen up, lady." She shot a look a ghost. "What? I just shivered, you're the one thinking about romance big guy." She couldn't help but let out a giggle at his comment. "That was all you." She said with a hint of sarcasm. She had to take a moment though, romance? The thought was bouncing around in her mind. She couldn't help but look at Ghost from the corner of her eye after she had said something. After a moment she looked up and saw the cabin, she looked around it to find a tree to hang the deer from. She needed to hang it up and gut it. When they made it to the door she looked at Ghost. "Look, I may be tough but I'm not nearly big enough to pick this giant thing up on my own. Will you help me with some stuff?" She said as she squatted down and pulled some wire from her bag. It's not rope or anything, but I think it should be sturdy enough, once it's gutted what do you want to do with the innards?" She looked up at Ghost. She knew they couldn't just leave it out, it would attract something, if not an animal then something worse, a walker. She had to get this done quickly just in case, which she knew she could do with a bit of help.

"Whatever" he said as Alessa responded to him with the smart remark, he was sligbtly bothered about it. "This is what I get for trying to talk first" he thought to himself embarassed. He played it off though and continued in the tracks. Ghost looked outside the cabin, but hadn't checked insiside yet. He wondered if everyone was sleeping.

He looked back at Alessa and then at the deer. He'd never hunted before or done any type of forest hobby. He had little knowledge of what to do. "Alright" he responded to her. She had asked him a question about the innards.

He had the urge to joke about giving them to Rex because the crazy ass would eat them for fun. He didn't feel like saying it to her so he shrugged it off.
"I guess we could throw it into a nearby ditch or river. Something to steer it away from us" he explained to her. He wanted to finish this so he could check if the group was okay.

The quiet forest had him on edge.

Alessa nodded. She started to take her sweater off, then she looked down at her over shirts. It was cold out, yeah, but she didn't want more blood on her clothes. With some inner persuasion she took off her over shirt so she only had her tank top on. Alessa may not have run everyday like she use to, but she was well proportioned and still in very good shape, definitely nothing to be embarrassed about. She reached down, grabbed her knife and put it in her pocket. "Okay, that branch right there seems sturdy, throw the wire over and pull it up and tie it, then all I ask you to do is keep watch for me. I'll be quick." She said as she finished tying the deers back legs.

After Ghost pulled it up and secured it she reached out to a worn tarp not far from her and laid it down underneath to catch the innards, she equipped her knife. She felt for a soft spot in it's abdomen. Once found she stuck the knife in and guided it downward. She was careful not to get blood on her hands, she reached the ribs and it needed a little push to continue downward. Once she she got down enough she grabbed and arrow and took her knife so she could spread the two sides to allow the innards to have some leeway to fall out. She quickly stuck her backside out in order to avoid the guts getting on her legs. *splat* At this point she reached in with her knife and cut loose anything that was still attached inside. Then following that, she took the back of the knife and proceeded to skin the eatable parts of the deer. After about 5 or 6 minutes of skinning she peeked at Ghost. "Okay, I'm done, I just have to cut the pieces we are gonna eat, I just need to move the tarp." She said wiping her brow. "To prevent us from being out here much longer I could do this inside, it shouldn't be messy, I did most of the messy part out here." She looked up with a questioning expression. She knew they could move the innards once she cut the needed pieces, that way they could take the whole thing versus making two trips. "Cutting the pieces should only take about 2 or 3 minutes. I'll just need help moving it again." She took a deep breath, and rested her arms at her sides waiting for a response.

Rewel continued to remain sitting awake at the stool, with his rifle delicately resting on his lap. He was trapped in a void between regret, confusion and... he could feel another emotion welling up inside him, yet he couldn't quite pick out what it was. What was it that was floating in his stomach that actually felt... in a way.. good. Which emotion... hell, he barely even knew anymore. He barely knew himself.

Rewel decides finally that sitting on a uncomfortable stool awake was unproductive, and it was leaving him to his dread of his own thoughts. He shuffles onto his feet, trudging to the door as he looks back to the others, unsure if anyone as fallen asleep yet.
"Gonna start a campfire. Cold, and can't sleep." He explains in a simple and low voice he was used to, pulling up the bandana over his mouth as the rifle swung gently from the strap around his shoulder. Rewel heads out the door, his feet now treading in the soft earth of outdoors, and the musky smell of dead still in the air somewhat.

Rewel flicks on the torch at the side of his PSS700, using it to first help him dig a small pit with a trowel in his pack. Flinging the dirt away and replacing the trowel back in his pack, Rewel scouts around the forest briefly, and it didn't take long for him to make a small circle of rocks around the fire pit. Now that the basic shape was done, all that was needed was fuel, and in a forest that was easy enough.

Rewel rummages around in his pack for a while, soon pulling out the hatchet he was looking for. It wasn't much, but it would do. It was always nice to know for Rewel that he had a large abundance of tools. He heads towards a young tree, illuminating the brown wood with his flashlight as he grips the hatchet in his hand. Taking a deep breath, Rewel swung the hatchet into the side of the tree with all his strength.

*THUNK*
I am a murderer.
*THUNK*
Yes. Yes I am. And that's all I'll ever be-
*THUNK*
No. There's more to me than that. I can change. I am changing.
*THUNK*
Haha. I think that, but that's what I want to think. Remember the blood when I-
*THUNK*
It's in the past. The world is gone... no one is left. It's a new life for me no-
*THUNK*
Even when the world ended, I killed four people. And why did I do it? Because I'm a FUCKING PSYCHO. DO I HEAR THAT? DO YOU HEAR THAT, REWEL? IT'S TIME FOR A-
*THUNK!* *THUNK!* *CRUNCH* *THUNNNK!*

Rewel lets out an angered and pained hell as he continues to furiously smash into the side of the tree with his hatchet, watching the young tree fall down as his muscles were tense, and his grey eyes were narrowed with insanity, guilt and acceptance for who he was. Furious with the killer, the PSYCHO within him, Rewel kicks down the young, thin tree once it was chopped into enough with his hatchet. The tree was fairly tall, and only of the thickness of his skinny arm as Rewel breathes heavily through clenched teeth, watching the tree fall.

"GOD DAMN IT!"

"..."

"...I..."

"..."

"God damn me."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welp, this place died....))

Yeah but what about the others? TT.TT

Status
Not open for further replies.