The world we live in,HELL (walking dead sign ups page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that idea. The villains go there own way, do there own thing. Later find out the good guys have it better and decide to do a war perhaps? Like the prison take over or something??

Reactions: Amberlin
I like that idea. The villains go there own way, do there own thing. Later find out the good guys have it better and decide to do a war perhaps? Like the prison take over or something??
hey guys sorry didn't see any of the ideas because i was making the IC, The group of villains i was thinking will be a group of raiders

hey everyone the IC is up and i posted!

A power struggle separates us both groups find a safe place.(By then we should have more members) Either our place gets over run by walkers or the leader decides he wants to just kill the other group for the hell of it and get there supplies.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Another way is that two members have a disagreement and the group is basically split in two believing their rigbt and the other group is wrong etc. Forcing them to decide to go a different route

okay i got an idea, we both meet on the road, we all become a group and find a safe place to stay, and w have a big disagreement and one side leaves and one side stays

Name: Ghost

Appearance:
Ghost-Recon-Future-Soldier.jpg

Primary weapon: M4A1

Secondary weapon: Magnum

Strengths: Atheletic, csn climb obstacles and very proficient with weapons

Weaknesses: Not a good communicator. Since he can be arrogant at times

Role: Scout

Family: Unknown

Alliance: Good

Bio: Ghost is what they call him. Nobody knows his name, but be was recruited by a traveling survivor group. He was well equipped when found and has been loyal to the group the entire time. He is quiet most of the time, but responds when approached with questions and such. He wears a mask 90% of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Amberlin
Name: Ghost
Appearance:
ghost-recon-future-soldier-ghost-squad-tom-clancy-amp-39-s-soldier-hologram-sunglasses.jpg
Primary weapon: M4A1
Secondary weapon: Magnum
Strengths: Atheletic, csn climb obstacles and very proficient with weapons
Weaknesses: Not a good communicator.
Role: Scout
Family: Unknown
Alliance: Good
Bio: Ghost is what they call him. Nobody knows his name, but be was recruited by a traveling survivor group. He was well equipped when found and has been loyal to the group the entire time. He is quiet most of the time, but responds when approached with questions and such. He wears a mask 90% of the time.
Accepted

@Lylith wait did you make a CS?

=o

I thought it was a "jump in" thread!

Sorry, I guess I just assumed... It's under the category of "Jump In RolePlays"...

Lol Sorry... Uhm, I can make a CS if you want? I hadn't really thought it through, I Was more looking to write out a few journal type posts, and kill off my character in a fantastic, gory, finale...

What do you want me to do? =o

Sorry, I guess I just assumed... It's under the category of "Jump In RolePlays"...
Lol Sorry... Uhm, I can make a CS if you want? I hadn't really thought it through, I Was more looking to write out a few journal type posts, and kill off my character in a fantastic, gory, finale...
What do you want me to do? =o

=o

Oh sorry i'm kind of new and not yet perfect at making threads, anyways will you be connecting it with our group

Status
Not open for further replies.