The world we live in,HELL (walking dead sign ups page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WORK IN PROGRESS.
EDITING.
6zASvmx.png
3_400sq.jpg
Name: Dolores Antoinette

Appearance:

Primary weapon: Black knife

Secondary weapon: Pistol

Strengths: Agility, hiding, hunting, marksmanship, taking initiative.(Especially when there's a tough choice, or news someone can't break out.)

Weaknesses: to distant and cold. The stereotypical reason being, if she gets to attached, she might breakdown when they die. She's also always negative, looking at the realistic bad chances then hoping for the good ones.

Role: I don't know... We'll just fill this in as 'femme fatale'.

Family:
Mother - deceased

Father - alive (unbeknownst of her). He's on the villain side 8D.
EJ%20Skullcrusher%20Snyder
A retired veteran. Dolores' parents were divorced and she finds it unlucky that she unfortunately didn't live with him, since she feels she would have better supplies then now.

Alliance: Good

Bio:
Dolores was born in a rich family, living in the suburbs filled with nice houses and peace and quiet at night. Her parents were divorced since she was two, so her mom took the claim of her and therefore her father couldn't 'take' Dolores back. Only visit her, take her out on father-daughter dates on weekend, etc. like what most dads do who were no longer with the women they left. In truth, Dolores loved her dad more then her mom. Although her mom was very kind, she was strictly traditional and conservative in many ways, while her father didn't care if she went wild whenever he took her out. Though he was strict also, but not as strict as his ex wife. It was weird. Dolores can be her 'true self' when staying with her dad for the weekends, playing video games, watching horror and old school films, and learning about firearms, while with her mom it was always about learning how to cook, clean, and have certain manners. Nonetheless she followed the rules that applied when on one side, but mostly stuck to her dad more.

The girl was fairly troublesome. Eventually hiring those 'sweet rebellious' stages -ah, yes. Mischief- she found herself always getting into trouble with her strict mother. And if a argument spurred? She ran away for a few hours and called her dad to pick her up -to which he would, lecture her and tell her what to do with her mom, then drop her off home rather then bring her to his house-. It was pretty tiring, getting into trouble then running away to avoid getting yelled at.

Blah.. I'm lazy.. QnQ

Last edited by a moderator:
By any chance may I play Lizzie Samuels as well?
But a slight change. IE, she's an only child. And is with this group instead.
I just think she's a cool psychopathic little girl to have.

Nevermind. Lizzie is 12 and no one under 13 can be in it o.o.
Unless I make her 14?

hey guys sorry it's thanksgiving in Canada, was at my uncle's, i'll post in the next hour, walking dead starts in 15 minutes!

WORK IN PROGRESS.
EDITING.
6zASvmx.png
3_400sq.jpg
Name: Geovanna "Geo" Antoinette

Appearance:

Strengths: Agility, hiding, hunting, marksmanship, taking initiative.(Especially when there's a tough choice, or news someone can't break out.)

Weaknesses:

Role:

Family:

Bio:
Accepted,we could find her on the road

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
D E L E T E D
POSSIBLY A PLACE HOLDER FOR ANOTHER CHARACTER.

Last edited by a moderator:
4b265dff8ea54081c04b47f332c626ca.png
tumblr_n2k9smjldr1ruu897o6_250.gif

Name: Anais

Age: 15. However with her looks she deceives and says she is a child that's Atleast 12 years of age.

Appearance:

Primary weapon: butterfly knife

Secondary weapon: switchblade

Strengths: climbing, killing, agriculture, marksmanship surprisingly.

Weaknesses: Weak mentality. She is pretty crazy and bizarre, can be short tempered at certain things.

Role: Psychopath

Family:
Mother - walker
Father - ?
Stepfather - dead because of her jealousy.

Alliance: Bad. Because of her psychopathic nature.

Bio:
Anais was a completely normal girl before the apocalypse. Straight A's, kind, generous to others, and she was raised by her single mother. Nothing was wrong with her, the environment she lived in, or the people that surrounded her. However she was selfish. Being an only child and having a single mother, it formed a type of selfishness that her mom only belongs and loves her, therefore she disliked the topic of her mother's friends saying something like,"Anais is so responsible and sweet. Do you plan on having another one?". Oh how topics of another child killed her inside. It wasn't long before Anais' mother found a new lover. Nothing was wrong with him. He spoiled the little girl, and treated her good. The new father figure, but although his position was being the 'step father', deep down inside, hatred formed and Anais disliked him. There were times when she said that to her mother, and the whole dislike of if she were ever to have another child, and of course her mother shrugged the topic off.

"I'm the mother. You are the child. It's my life and choice, and you don't need to worry about it."

That's usually how her mother won. You can say that the whole only child and being spoiled got to anai's head to being selfish and forming a natural jealously or hatred towards others like her step father or imaginary sibling. Once the apocalypse appeared, Anais came to the conclusion of taking it as a chance to kill off her stepfather, who was in their backyard cleaning the pool they had. The girl quickly found a sort of joyous amusement that didn't feel sick to her and therefore kept stabbing, eventually being found by her mother who was petrified at the sight of both her daughter and her now dead fiancé. Guess you can say it was jealousy and selfishness that tore Anais apart. But that didn't stop there. With Anais sitting next to the pool which had the corpse floating over the surface of the water, filling it with a crimson red, her mother approached her with fear instead as she sobbed and ran into the house. The blonde girl waited, and waited, finally thinking it was safe to come back in only to see her mother hanging in the halls. That was when Anais realized she had to survive alone and by herself.
i'm sorry but i can't accept, like i said this is in the same universe as the walking dead, so that is pretty much lizzy

I thought you can say I could make it since I asked and you said it was fine o.o
I'll delete it and begin posting as the other character I made then.

i thought you said make a kid, not lizzy
Ah I see.
It's funny how I got confused with your post and you with mine kind of 8D.

I'm posting as Dolores.. Is it fine if I just make her roam around :Y

Edit: it's fine! It's fine! I got Dolores!

has everyone watched the premier, i can't breath i loved the episode!

• Love
Reactions: GhostJoker
hey guys i'm tired, i'm going to sleep, good night everyone!

@N o c e u r

I'm sorry, I'm not ignoring you on the IC thread - my character doesn't see you coming up on the group is all! ;)

WORK IN PROGRESS.
EDITING.
6zASvmx.png
3_400sq.jpg
Name: Dolores Antoinette

Appearance:

Weaknesses: to distant and cold. The stereotypical reason being, if she gets to attached, she might breakdown when they die. She's also always negative, looking at the realistic bad chances then hoping for the good ones.

Role: I don't know... We'll just fill this in as 'femme fatale'.

Family:
Mother - deceased

Father - alive (unbeknownst of her). He's on the villain side 8D.
EJ%20Skullcrusher%20Snyder
A retired veteran. Dolores' parents were divorced and she finds it unlucky that she unfortunately didn't live with him, since she feels she would have better supplies then now.

Bio:
Dolores was born in a rich family, living in the suburbs filled with nice houses and peace and quiet at night. Her parents were divorced since she was two, so her mom took the claim of her and therefore her father couldn't 'take' Dolores back. Only visit her, take her out on father-daughter dates on weekend, etc. like what most dads do who were no longer with the women they left. In truth, Dolores loved her dad more then her mom. Although her mom was very kind, she was strictly traditional and conservative in many ways, while her father didn't care if she went wild whenever he took her out. Though he was strict also, but not as strict as his ex wife. It was weird. Dolores can be her 'true self' when staying with her dad for the weekends, playing video games, watching horror and old school films, and learning about firearms, while with her mom it was always about learning how to cook, clean, and have certain manners. Nonetheless she followed the rules that applied when on one side, but mostly stuck to her dad more.

The girl was fairly troublesome. Eventually hiring those 'sweet rebellious' stages -ah, yes. Mischief- she found herself always getting into trouble with her strict mother. And if a argument spurred? She ran away for a few hours and called her dad to pick her up -to which he would, lecture her and tell her what to do with her mom, then drop her off home rather then bring her to his house-. It was pretty tiring, getting into trouble then running away to avoid getting yelled at.

Blah.. I'm lazy.. QnQ
I am absolutely tickled that you chose SSSniperWolf as your character's image - I looooove Lia!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.