The world we live in,HELL (walking dead sign ups page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmh sure thing =3

I'll write out a sharacter sheet wherever you like... Just let me know.

And yes, you may want to post future threads in the normal modern fiction section of the RP forum area... Not the "Jump in and have fun!" section... =3

<3

Is it possible to move a thread to another forum? (Forgive my noobishness - I'm new to all this!)

Reactions: Lylith
It is... You'll need to ask a moderator to do that, but yes... It is =3

And that's not NOOBY! The only NOOBY questions are the ones you don't' ask xD

See, now you know, and you know what to tell the next writer that puts his threads in the wrong sub forum ;)

Reactions: Amberlin
@Amberlin i don't think we met him yet, or did we?

Oh, oops - I just re-read his post, I'm sorry. I can't tell if he was supposed to be with another group or not, I thought he was in ours from the way I read it. Very sorry! *blushes*

Oh, oops - I just re-read his post, I'm sorry. I can't tell if he was supposed to be with another group or not, I thought he was in ours from the way I read it. Very sorry! *blushes*
oh no problem everyone makes mistakes

@Desperado - I'm really sorry, I think I read your post wrong! Are you in a separate group? If so, I'm sorry I included you in the wrong one.

600px-TDH-UndPistol-2.jpg

Name: Crystal Aymes

Race: Southern Caucasian

Crystal is a fairly normal teenager, being around five feet, eight inches in height with golden brown hair that she usually wears up in a bun, to prevent it from getting snagged. She's not concerned as much about how she looks, since she lives in a rural area just north of Windsor, populated by the fabled rednecks and hicks of the wild marshlands, though without the trailer parks.

Before the Change, Crystal lived with her three brothers, two older, and one younger, in a typical family. Her brothers wrestled, and fought all the time, but they always resolved it and ended it with a slap on the back. Sometimes, they would go hunting, and even when they didn't get a deer, they always brought back SOMETHING. Sometimes, even when they didn't see a deer, they would end up shooting a squirrel, or a rabbit (which completely obliterated the animal) instead. Sometimes, she even got to go, though she never actually shot the deer herself, she let her brothers do it. They played hide and seek, and fort, and sometimes when her dad got them rounds, they played paintball. She didn't really like it since it hurt, but it felt good when she got her brothers. Her father was a Catholic, and her mother a Baptist. There wasn't much debate on the difference, but the difference WAS there. Her brothers were respecting of the religion, but they still didn't understand, as young as they were. She followed her mothers beliefs, despite her father.

Profession: None.

Skills: Crystal is a young, lithe girl, and has practice with almost all common weapons including bows, pistols, rifles, and shotguns, though she lacks interest and thus, extensive knowledge, about nearly all of them. She knows how to take care of herself, and what is needed to stay alive on a daily basis, and as such, she can scrounge fairly well. She usually goes alone to find supplies in the big city. She also has basic veterinarian skills since she grew up on/near a farm, and she's seen almost every kind of illness and affliction that can happen to an animal, and knows how to help, at least.

Hobbies: She likes to make things work, or build something to aid with chores. She found the wheel they the men anchored in the rafters to make the three story pulley to raise and lower hay and supplies into storage. She also likes to sing, and listen to the latest music on her iPod. she rigged a car battery that can recharge all her 'toys' (tools and equipment) at once, it's a reliable source of power that keeps her lights and ipod working on a daily basis.

Equipment: Crystal has very few items she can really call hers. But her father made sure the most important things were brought along with them when they fled their house in the city. Currently, she has her messenger bag which holds her iPod. The case is metal, and scuffy, but it's a brick, and very durable, if a bit heavy. She also has a couple candy bars on her at all times. They used to live near a Hersheys warehouse, and as such, had a nearly unlimited supply of her favorite, snickers bars. She has a small pistol, a Caracal Model F 9mm that her father gave to her on her 16th birthday. She also has a SOG blade that her brother found on a shelf at a store, a rare find her father told her, and she kept it as a backup even though her father told her it wasn't for use as a tool... Rather for use as a weapon...

Home: Windsor, at the North East border. It's populated mainly by rednecks, and outcasts. Besides that, cattle and livestock and wild beasts are the main inhabitants. The homesteads are few and far between, with woods and fields between. There are distribution warehouses and factories on the edges of the cities, a wonderful place to scrounge for food and tools, which Crystal has made note of, that most of the looters conveniently forgot about...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

600px-TDH-UndPistol-2.jpg

Name: Crystal Aymes

Race: Southern Caucasian

Crystal is a fairly normal teenager, being around five feet, eight inches in height with golden brown hair that she usually wears up in a bun, to prevent it from getting snagged. She's not concerned as much about how she looks, since she lives in a rural area just north of Windsor, populated by the fabled rednecks and hicks of the wild marshlands, though without the trailer parks.

Before the Change, Crystal lived with her three brothers, two older, and one younger, in a typical family. Her brothers wrestled, and fought all the time, but they always resolved it and ended it with a slap on the back. Sometimes, they would go hunting, and even when they didn't get a deer, they always brought back SOMETHING. Sometimes, even when they didn't see a deer, they would end up shooting a squirrel, or a rabbit (which completely obliterated the animal) instead. Sometimes, she even got to go, though she never actually shot the deer herself, she let her brothers do it. They played hide and seek, and fort, and sometimes when her dad got them rounds, they played paintball. She didn't really like it since it hurt, but it felt good when she got her brothers. Her father was a Catholic, and her mother a Baptist. There wasn't much debate on the difference, but the difference WAS there. Her brothers were respecting of the religion, but they still didn't understand, as young as they were. She followed her mothers beliefs, despite her father.

Profession: None.

Skills: Crystal is a young, lithe girl, and has practice with almost all common weapons including bows, pistols, rifles, and shotguns, though she lacks interest and thus, extensive knowledge, about nearly all of them. She knows how to take care of herself, and what is needed to stay alive on a daily basis, and as such, she can scrounge fairly well. She usually goes alone to find supplies in the big city. She also has basic veterinarian skills since she grew up on/near a farm, and she's seen almost every kind of illness and affliction that can happen to an animal, and knows how to help, at least.

Hobbies: She likes to make things work, or build something to aid with chores. She found the wheel they the men anchored in the rafters to make the three story pulley to raise and lower hay and supplies into storage. She also likes to sing, and listen to the latest music on her iPod. she rigged a car battery that can recharge all her 'toys' (tools and equipment) at once, it's a reliable source of power that keeps her lights and ipod working on a daily basis.

Equipment: Crystal has very few items she can really call hers. But her father made sure the most important things were brought along with them when they fled their house in the city. Currently, she has her messenger bag which holds her iPod. The case is metal, and scuffy, but it's a brick, and very durable, if a bit heavy. She also has a couple candy bars on her at all times. They used to live near a Hersheys warehouse, and as such, had a nearly unlimited supply of her favorite, snickers bars. She has a small pistol, a Caracal Model F 9mm that her father gave to her on her 16th birthday. She also has a SOG blade that her brother found on a shelf at a store, a rare find her father told her, and she kept it as a backup even though her father told her it wasn't for use as a tool... Rather for use as a weapon...

Home: Windsor, at the North East border. It's populated mainly by rednecks, and outcasts. Besides that, cattle and livestock and wild beasts are the main inhabitants. The homesteads are few and far between, with woods and fields between. There are distribution warehouses and factories on the edges of the cities, a wonderful place to scrounge for food and tools, which Crystal has made note of, that most of the looters conveniently forgot about...

accept, i love how you used the character from darkest hour!

Reactions: Lylith
I do try to keep things interesting xD

Status
Not open for further replies.