The Witches Curse (OOC ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a reason you removed the kitsune specie? Also why do some groups only have three while others have more? Im just curious if you had a specific reason behind it. xD

Is there a reason you removed the kitsune specie? Also why do some groups only have three while others have more? Im just curious if you had a specific reason behind it. xD
I did this because not all species would be even in the natural order of things. Also I had forgotten I removed the Kitsune column (Sorry!) because few were returning or showed interest in this species, so I put another one up to replace it. Again sorry.

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Cool I wanted to make a witch who is half demon but he keeps the demon side hidden would that be ok
Um, this is an interesting idea. If you were to do this, his demon powers wouldn't be active. However, they could slightly enhance his other powers (witch side of him). Also is this the new coven?

Um, this is an interesting idea. If you were to do this, his demon powers wouldn't be active. However, they could slightly enhance his other powers (witch side of him). Also is this the new coven?
Sorry I was away for a bit I would like him to become part of the original coven but I would like for him to detest ester probably plot her downfall and it's cool about the demon half not being active but I would like demons to try to get him to fore sake being a with n become a demon

Last edited by a moderator:
I am gonn work on my two characters asap and get them up within this weekend. Sorry for the suuper delay.

• Thank You
Reactions: QUEENIE
I did this because not all species would be even in the natural order of things. Also I had forgotten I removed the Kitsune column (Sorry!) because few were returning or showed interest in this species, so I put another one up to replace it. Again sorry.
Does that mean I have to change the kitsune thing? xD

Also is there anyone who has a female to be involved with my male witch in any kind of relationship friendship or romantic and the same for my bisexual female werewolf

• Thank You
I finished both my character's sheets.

tumblr_mdx06ipv7P1qg8ggio2_500.gif

✪Name✪
Forbes R. Malek

✪Nickname(s)✪
The Anomaly, Pawn of Supreme (called this by enemies)

✪Age & Birthday✪
23 / October 11

✪Race✪
Witch/Demon (Demon half not active)

✪Gender✪
Male

✪Sexuality✪
Heterosexual

✪Part/Full-Time Job or School✪
Investor (does not always make money legally)

✪Physical Description✪
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Green
Height: 5'11
Weight: 151 lbs
Large tattoo of Libra astrological symbol on back.

✪Health Ailments✪
None

✪Personality✪
Charming: His greatest personality trait you could say as he's very charismatic, knows exactly what to say to others
Conceited: He can be a little full of himself as due to his lineage he is not like normal witches and it sometimes gives him a great advantage, but he is not conceited when it comes to his looks.
Wise: Despite his attitude he is actually very wise, intelligent and knowledgeable. He knows how to make good decisions and knows when to walk away
Noble: He is not always the "GOOD GUY" but he keeps his word unless he absolutely cannot and if he can't it actually pains him
Smart: He is very smart and opportunistic
Sarcastic: Sarcasm is his type of sense of humor
Flirtatious: He is flirtatious but goes after who he wants not just flirtatious for fun
Opportunist: Will go to any length to achieve his goals

✪History✪ (Optional. I suck at these so I'm not gonna have you guys do it unless you want to)

✪Likes✪
Spells, His powers, Women, Alcohol especially Jack Daniels, His coven, Ester (mainly because she's powerful), drawing, Money, Magic, and chess

✪Dislikes✪
Demons, Physical violence, blood, Vampires, Ester's thirst for revenge, know it all's, bullies, people who are prone to violence, cockiness, those who think they are above him

✪Hobbies✪
Drawing (Exceptional Artist), Driving, Stargazing , chess

✪Talents✪
Mechanics/Engineering

✪Strengths✪
His magic, His Charisma, He always has some type of leverage or an ace in the hole, Durability and Stamina some think he has no physical capabilities due to being a witch but his demon half has given him a strong body

✪Weaknesses✪
Women in power mainly but women in general, Truly holy relics actually weaken his magic just slightly

✪Fears✪
Relinquishing his magic and becoming a demon

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
✪Friends✪
✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪
✪Neutral✪
✪Enemies✪

✪Housing✪
The original coven boarding house
bedroom on 2nd floor

✪Other✪
Supernatural Sense: Can sense/see other supernatural beings even if they are hidden among a large crowd can pinpoint them
Pyrokinesis - The ability to control fire (Advanced)
Magical Deflection - The ability to deflect incoming attacks with great force back against attacker
Immobilization - Can immobilize inanimate objects and people powerful witches and demons can break out (Adept)
Fear Inducement - Capable of trapping people in living nightmares
Magical Resistance - His demon half although not active offers him some resistance to supernatural powers (Not Immune)

tumblr_nu2wqrvQ9c1qel30zo3_500.gif

tumblr_m8rk0q9oVR1rrja1q.gif

✪Name✪
Mariah Joanne Lancaster

✪Nickname(s)✪
M.J.

✪Age & Birthday✪
20 June 11th

✪Race✪
Werewolf

✪Gender✪
Female

✪Sexuality✪
Bisexual

Sophomore in college/Part time bartender

✪Physical Description✪
Hair color - Dirty Blonde
Eye color - Light brown
Height - 5'6
Weight - 137 lbd
piercings and tattoos - None
Werewolf: She gains yellow canine eyes, fangs, claws

full wolf form
795a3a0fc29ff1da7bb8d96fd5bbcad7.gif

✪Health Ailments✪
None werewolf physiology keeps her healthy

✪Personality✪
Determined - she may look as sweet as a box of kittens but she is a go getter and very determined and strong willed
Depressed - She can sometimes be down on herself due to her werewolf nature she doesn't like it
Naïve/trusting - She believes that there's good in others and can be a little too trusting
Vengeful - Once you've made her an enemy she will hold a grudge
A romantic - She believes in love, and wants passion not just fun
Honest - She is as honest as she has to be

✪History✪ (Optional. I suck at these so I'm not gonna have you guys do it unless you want to)

✪Likes✪
Drinking, The positive aspects of being a werewolf, Drugs (Mainly because they don't affect her like normal people), women and men, likes romance

✪Dislikes✪
People who see her as weak, Really Spicy Food, Strong smells (People with Body odor or strong colognes/perfume), cocky people, vampires

✪Hobbies✪
Free running, hiking

✪Talents✪
Talented Violinist

✪Strengths✪
Her abilities,
Claws, accelerated healing, increased strength, speed and agility.
Night vision, advanced sense of smell and hearing
and her innocent looks many are deceived by it

✪Weaknesses✪
Wolfsbane, shifting to full wolf form (Painful)

✪Fears✪
Being a Werewolf forever

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
✪Friends✪
✪Neutral✪
✪Enemies✪
Vampires

✪Housing✪
Werewolves

✪Other✪ (Anything else I forgot and you want to mention. Also, be sure to put your character's abilities here as well and explain them.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, since my first character is a part of the original coven, my second one will be a werewolf, is that alright?

tumblr_mdx06ipv7P1qg8ggio2_500.gif

✪Name✪
Forbes R. Malek

✪Nickname(s)✪
The Anomaly, Pawn of Supreme (called this by enemies)

✪Age & Birthday✪
23 / October 11

✪Race✪
Witch/Demon (Demon half not active)

✪Gender✪
Male

✪Sexuality✪
Heterosexual

Investor (does not always make money legally)

✪Physical Description✪
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Green
Height: 5'11
Weight: 151 lbs
Large tattoo of Libra astrological symbol on back.

✪Health Ailments✪
None

✪Personality✪
Charming: His greatest personality trait you could say as he's very charismatic, knows exactly what to say to others
Conceited: He can be a little full of himself as due to his lineage he is not like normal witches and it sometimes gives him a great advantage, but he is not conceited when it comes to his looks.
Wise: Despite his attitude he is actually very wise, intelligent and knowledgeable. He knows how to make good decisions and knows when to walk away
Noble: He is not always the "GOOD GUY" but he keeps his word unless he absolutely cannot and if he can't it actually pains him
Smart: He is very smart and opportunistic
Sarcastic: Sarcasm is his type of sense of humor
Flirtatious: He is flirtatious but goes after who he wants not just flirtatious for fun
Opportunist: Will go to any length to achieve his goals

✪Likes✪
Spells, His powers, Women, Alcohol especially Jack Daniels, His coven, Ester (mainly because she's powerful), drawing, Money, Magic, and chess

✪Dislikes✪
Demons, Physical violence, blood, Vampires, Ester's thirst for revenge, know it all's, bullies, people who are prone to violence, cockiness, those who think they are above him

✪Hobbies✪
Drawing (Exceptional Artist), Driving, Stargazing , chess

✪Talents✪
Mechanics/Engineering

✪Strengths✪
His magic, His Charisma, He always has some type of leverage or an ace in the hole, Durability and Stamina some think he has no physical capabilities due to being a witch but his demon half has given him a strong body

✪Weaknesses✪
Women in power mainly but women in general, Truly holy relics actually weaken his magic just slightly

✪Fears✪
Relinquishing his magic and becoming a demon

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
✪Friends✪
✪Neutral✪
✪Enemies✪

✪Housing✪
The original coven boarding house
bedroom on 2nd floor

✪Other✪
Supernatural Sense: Can sense/see other supernatural beings even if they are hidden among a large crowd can pinpoint them
Pyrokinesis - The ability to control fire (Advanced)
Magical Deflection - The ability to deflect incoming attacks with great force back against attacker
Immobilization - Can immobilize inanimate objects and people powerful witches and demons can break out (Adept)
Fear Inducement - Capable of trapping people in living nightmares
Magical Resistance - His demon half although not active offers him some resistance to supernatural powers (Not Immune)

tumblr_nu2wqrvQ9c1qel30zo3_500.gif

tumblr_m8rk0q9oVR1rrja1q.gif

✪Name✪
Mariah Joanne Lancaster

✪Nickname(s)✪
M.J.

✪Age & Birthday✪
20 June 11th

✪Race✪
Werewolf

✪Gender✪
Female

✪Sexuality✪
Bisexual

Sophomore in college/Part time bartender

✪Physical Description✪
Hair color - Dirty Blonde
Eye color - Light brown
Height - 5'6
Weight - 137 lbd
piercings and tattoos - None
Werewolf: She gains yellow canine eyes, fangs, claws

full wolf form
795a3a0fc29ff1da7bb8d96fd5bbcad7.gif

✪Health Ailments✪
None werewolf physiology keeps her healthy

✪Personality✪
Determined - she may look as sweet as a box of kittens but she is a go getter and very determined and strong willed
Depressed - She can sometimes be down on herself due to her werewolf nature she doesn't like it
Naïve/trusting - She believes that there's good in others and can be a little too trusting
Vengeful - Once you've made her an enemy she will hold a grudge
A romantic - She believes in love, and wants passion not just fun
Honest - She is as honest as she has to be

✪Likes✪
Drinking, The positive aspects of being a werewolf, Drugs (Mainly because they don't affect her like normal people), women and men, likes romance

✪Dislikes✪
People who see her as weak, Really Spicy Food, Strong smells (People with Body odor or strong colognes/perfume), cocky people, vampires

✪Hobbies✪
Free running, hiking

✪Talents✪
Talented Violinist

✪Strengths✪
Her abilities,
Claws, accelerated healing, increased strength, speed and agility.
Night vision, advanced sense of smell and hearing
and her innocent looks many are deceived by it

✪Weaknesses✪
Wolfsbane, shifting to full wolf form (Painful)

✪Fears✪
Being a Werewolf forever

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
✪Friends✪
✪Neutral✪
✪Enemies✪
Vampires

✪Housing✪
Werewolves

✪Other✪ (Anything else I forgot and you want to mention. Also, be sure to put your character's abilities here as well and explain them.)
Accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.