The Witches Curse (OOC ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I wanted him to help the good ones the only one who would know about his history is the new coven leader.

Ok I wanted him to help the good ones the only one who would know about his history is the new coven leader.
I figured that would be the way it was. Especially when people get word that the originals are rising then I don't think his coven would much trust him if they knew.

I figured that would be the way it was. Especially when people get word that the originals are rising then I don't think his coven would much trust him if they knew.
Yeah it would be bad if the coven knew of his past. Is it ok that he is a tad stronger than the others because of the original blood
Alright cool. Yeah I'm gonna bring her over again.
Good cause I still think they would be adorable together.

Yeah it would be bad if the coven knew of his past. Is it ok that he is a tad stronger than the others because of the original blood

Good cause I still think they would be adorable together.
I'm not sure. He would need someone to rival with him in the house, since I'm not all up for one being stronger than all the rest. There has to be balance. However, if your willing to have Mel rival with him (in a friendly way) he can be a bit stronger. Mel is new to her powers and doesn't know how to control them well. She's powerful, but she just doesn't know it yet.

Yeah that is fine he could mentor her if you want so that they can be able to connect and amplify each other, the powerhouse of the coven if you will.

Yeah that is fine he could mentor her if you want so that they can be able to connect and amplify each other, the powerhouse of the coven if you will.
Yeah, that is fine with me.

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]NOTE:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]All Characters, so far, have been viewed and accepted. Those who have nothing, of course, have not been accepted.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]@Princess Poisoned Rose , @BB-Bauers, and myself contain the only accepted characters so far. Let's get these characters finished everyone so this show can get on the road![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800080]Side Note: I forgot to tag @Shayla. Will you still be able to do this? If not, just let me know.[/BCOLOR]

I will probably bring back two of my character's.

my previous characters were a vampire and a kitsune I believe but I need to double check. Do you still have a link to the old thread??

b5ff23b37fc41759d19097e89904291e.jpg

✪ General ✪

✪Name✪
Kudou Hirohito

✪Nickname(s)✪
Hiro

✪Age & Birthday✪
20, June 7th

✪Race✪
Witch
(New Coven)

✪Gender✪
Male

✪Sexuality✪
Demisexual Panromantic

✪Part/Full-Time Job or School✪
Works part time family bakery
Works part time at library
College Student

3a66901484474b8b8027741381418cad.jpg

✪ Physical Description ✪

✪Height✪
5'8

✪Weight✪
143 lb

✪Hair✪
Dark Brown Wavy Locks
Layered and styled with gel

✪Eyes✪
Nut Brown

✪General Appearance✪

Hiro attire can always come across has being some what stylish yet casual at the same time. He is a fan of comfortable clothing that looks good, and you will often find him wearing loose sweaters and long sleeved shirts. Sometimes he will wear shirts that are more form fitting, but will have a loose neck line. He will wear a wide array of colors ranging from red to purple, and his outfits are typically color coordinated in order to appear more stylish. He is a fan of reds, blacks, greys, pinks, and whites as they tend to look good together. His pants are normally skinny jeans or form fitted pants, as he believes that those look the best than the typical loose or baggy jeans for men. What shoes he wears depends on the occasion, but he is a fan of vans. To accessorize he'll normally always have a book bag on him and a watch. On occasion he will wear hats, and wearing a hat is more likely during the colder months.

✪ Personality ✪

Hiro has always been a trickster and causing mischief where ever he went. He's typically the class clown, has started multiple food fights in middle and high school, and the senior prank. Mostly everyone he has grown up with or went to school with were on the receiving end of one of his pranks. Some people understand its all in good fun, and some didn't really care for it. Other than his cheeky personality, Hiro will be very faithful and loyal towards those he cares about, and does what he can to support the people he cherishes in his life. When faced with danger he would often ensure the safety of others over his own. He is sincerely a good guy at heart. In a way he uses this careless and cheeky facade as an attempt to keep others away from him since he isn't in full control over his powers, but the ending result has left him feeling pretty lonely.

✪ Likes&Dislikes ✪

- Anime
- Pranks
- Family
- Friends
- Manhwa
- Animals
- Drawing
- Star Gazing
- Video Games
- Going on walks

Dislikes:

- Wind
- Winter
- Coffee
- Change
- Junk Food
- Arguments
- Labor Work
- Mathematics
- School Work
- Confrontation
- Abandonment

✪ Hobbies&Talents ✪

-Pranks
- Digital Art
- Practical Jokes
- Graphic Design

87adab5ba6add523e3e3255483a59d5b.jpg

✪ Strengths ✪

✪Arsenal✪
He carries around a pocket knife, and a pocket spell book.

✪Abilities✪
Necromancy

1. Death's Touch (Can also be refereed to as the Kiss of Death. This is done by simply absorbing an individuals life energy via bodily contact. Note how I say "life energy", meaning even vampires and other immortal creatures can feel their energy being sucked out of them. Vampires having met with this must feed immediately after being touched.)

2. Death Sense (I am changing the ability slightly. They do not "see" the death, they merely sense that someone is to die. They are unaware as to whom or how. What they can "see" is the mark of death on the supposed victim.)

3. Mediumship (User can view ghosts/spirits of deceased and communicate and/or interact with them, even if they have possessed inanimate objects/subjects/people. In this case Hiro can communicate and interact with spirits, summon and bind spirits, absorb spirits to make oneself stronger, and other things.)

4. Normal spell casting.

✪Physical✪
He is about average when it comes to brute strength. He is pretty agile and speedy, so he uses that to his advantage.

✪Mental✪
His wit and intelligence are what truly saves Hiro at the end of the day. He seems to always just one step ahead.

✪ Weaknesses ✪

✪Health Ailments✪
He is allergic to chocolate and garlic.

✪Fears✪
Enclosed Spaces
Feeling Trapt

ba6673aa0d36acc10cb2f7e82c113c60.jpg

✪ Relationships ✪

✪Family✪

Kudou Daisuke
Hiro's grandfather, whom has been raising him since his father's disappearance. The two appear to have a pleasant relationship, however, he is a lot harsher than Hiro's grandmother. Hiro's lackadaisical and goofball attitude often causes a lot of tension and arguments between the two.

Kudou Maiko
Hiro's grandmother, whom is a lot gentler with Hiro. Hiro's grandmother always had a kind understanding heart. Hiro knows he really messed up when even his grandmother is upset with him. She has been his best friend since loosing his parents. The two like to joke around with each other.

✪Friends✪
! Message Me !

✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪
! Message Me !

✪Neutral✪
! Message Me!

✪Enemies✪
! Message Me!

d6152d80e8ec60bbcf7314b7a65835dc.jpg

✪ History ✪

Hiro was going born in June to a very loving family, but life isn't with out its twists. His mother had been having several complications through out her pregnancy and unfortunately passed away after giving birth to him. Rumor has it that her death struck her father with a lot of grief and since he was unable to cope he walked away from his responsibilities as a father. This placed Hiro into the care of his grandparents, whom loved him for all these years. Though, through out his life Hiro felt as if he has been repressed in some way. He felt like he wasn't reaching his full potential. A bit whelmed he buried these thoughts and feelings deep inside him, fearing that not doing so would cause another unfortunate change in his life he didn't want.

✪ Other ✪

✪Housing✪

Room is located on the second floor but closer to the back of the house, next to the tree.

[spoili]
caillouette-victorian-house-klamath-falls-or.jpg

[/spoili]

✪Theme✪​

Last edited:
nbYlsXpPryu6OTxZdErlmWS74ft89rPTV_bPiztMtsvr2r3-B6ZJlBkdTBM5ODOkwMPcalLKMJRFwRmbgv4EZ4vERtcoyNCjW3a-mOzDIazD7nS9YFZa7ER-rRO7W52B_rutNEo

✪ General ✪

✪Name✪
Riley Claudia Lochner

✪Nickname(s)✪
Rice, Loch, Rye, Clyde

✪Age & Birthday✪
24, October 12th

✪Race✪
Vampire

✪Gender✪
Female

✪Sexuality✪
Pansexual

✪Part/Full-Time Job or School✪
Forensic Scientist

pXBlQIUjIJnGbFCy4iKnwiUi_fCPnbiJ22XvAq8FJvBRn5GEQymUM8YioK2Uiscus3-0PxAGcuSxq_u2I49D_KPPzrEaxFBy0_QJC6hqpFG4LGrlwM6Imf1fMezI1mWP6x8RoGc

✪ Physical Description ✪

✪Height✪
5'6

✪Weight✪
107 lb

✪Hair✪
Naturally wavy/curly
Frequently styles it.
Typically dyed lilac or some form of purple.

✪Eyes✪
Grey

✪General Appearance✪
Riley has aquired all sorts of looks over the years, but in the end has fallen in love with the goth look. It isn't necessarily "pastel goth" but some variant of it. In other words she dies her hair various pastel colors, but dresses in all black like the typical goth. She prefers pastel purple, as purple is her favorite color. Her dress style can range from vintage goth, to casual Lolita, to punk-goth. Regardless of what she wears, she can learn how to rock it in all the best ways! She likes to exercise her body, and because of this she has toned her muscles.

✪Personality✪

ISTP

Good: Optimistic, Energetic, Creatively Practical, Spontaneously Rational, Relaxed, Assertive

Bad: Stubborn, Insensitive, Reserved, Easily Bored, Careless

Riley is a big ball of spontaneous badassery. Ever since she was a child she has found most mundane things to be boring, school was especially hard for her. She hates being controlled in any way, and having some school administrator control eight hours of her day drove her insane. She usually would just skip school and walk to her own drum. However, Riley is very work oriented, so she made it her goal to be the best in her class. Riley is capable of excelling with out the help of others, always has been and always will be. She also doesn't take shit from no one, and isn't afraid to tell it like is or knock you off your feet. She's also a bit of a trouble maker. She's perfected the art of balancing working hard and then playing hard. She's feisty, a real wildfire, and she'll pull you along for the ride whether you like it or not.

✪Likes&Dislikes✪

Rain
Bats
Walks
Music
Sports
Working
Freedom
Outdoors
Winter & Fall
Pastel Goth

Dislikes
Spring
Flowers
Reading
Sunlight
Summer
Chocolate
Oppression
Commitment

✪Hobbies&Talents✪
- None worth mentioning

✪ Strengths ✪

✪Arsenal✪
She carries a pocket knife and pepper spray. Rarely has to use them though.

✪Physical✪
Riley has the strength any normal vampire would.

✪Mental✪
Riley seems to capable of keeping a very optimistic and energetic way of thinking and behaviour. It is rare for anything to really ruin her mood or even bother her much since she tends to move with the motions. Since she is a "go with the flow" kind of individual, she finds it very easy to relax. She is also very friendly and spontaneous, which means most people that choose to hang out with her have a really fun time. However while she can be that sort of way there is no denying the fact that Riley is a being of logic and rational, which helps her make good decisions and solve problems. She knows that she has to prioritize her time and responsibilities, and is a firm believer in that saying "Work hard to play hard".

✪Abilities✪

+ Flight ( They can fly)
+ Immortality (Can live for a very very long time)
+ Enhanced Strength (Strength is better than that of man)
+ Enhanced Senses (The sense are better than that of man)
+ Hypnosis (Can control the minds of those she feeds from)
+ Allure (Much like a siren, vampires have that look about them that are enticing to humans)
+ Animal Connectivity (She can understand the feelings and can even speak to certain animals)

✪ Weaknesses ✪

Stubborn – As easily as ISTPs go with the flow, they can also ignore it entirely, and usually move in another direction with little apology or sensitivity. If someone tries to change ISTPs' habits, lifestyle or ideas through criticism, they can become quite blunt in their irritation.

Insensitive – ISTPs use logic, and even when they try to meet others halfway with empathy and emotional sensitivity, it rarely seems to quite come out right, if anything is even said at all.

Private and Reserved – ISTP personalities are notoriously difficult to get to know. They are true introverts, keeping their personal matters to themselves, and often just prefer silence to small talk.

Easily Bored – ISTPs enjoy novelty, which makes them excellent tinkerers, but much less reliable when it comes to focusing on things long-term. Once something is understood, ISTPs tend to simply move on to something new and more interesting.

Dislike Commitment – Long-term commitments are particularly onerous for ISTPs. They prefer to take things day-by-day, and the feeling of being locked into something for a long time is downright oppressive. This can be a particular challenge in ISTPs' romantic relationships.

Risky Behavior – This stubbornness, difficulty with others' emotions, focus on the moment, and easy boredom can lead to unnecessary and unhelpful boundary-pushing, just for fun. ISTPs have been known to escalate conflict and danger just to see where it goes, something that can have disastrous consequences for everyone around if they lose control of the situation.

✪Health Ailments✪
Allergic to sunlight
Thirst for blood

✪Fears✪
Fears Clowns
Fears the Sun
Vampire Hunters
Some of the other families

Sa2oMMaICU3_OPSQWKOmsSvUtJbGAoj2Cm_dCDDysz4S-YkuB5AgURASN43oBrLs4zX9p_Lk-P8BEROONbJ09dnLSetIsDe57vQnqzRXhsAtEu-VO96cEWYzgjpBxLjtfYfTLSo

✪ RELATIONSHIPS ✪

✪Family✪

Kim'lee Harrison - Mother

Riley absolutely adores her mother, and it is safe to say that her mother knows everything about her and was her first friend. Riley likes to believe that their good relationship came from how much her mother was there for her growing up. They even did homework together, and seeing her own mother excel only encouraged Riley to follow in her footsteps and do the same.

Jared Arrington - Father

Riley makes sure to talk to her biological father is often as possible. She cares a lot about him, and he cares a lot about her. He was active in the military in Afghanistan, but has been missing for a year now. He has been officially dubbed M.I.A. and possibly deceased. The funeral for him was four years ago, and Riley was given her father's manor. Lucky for her there was a university that provided all the programs she needed to become a forensic scientist, so her family moved into the home.

David Lochner- Step Father

Riley never had a problem with her step father. He is a good man, and he had no troubles with Riley either. They both of a mutual respect for each other. He likes to boast and brag about how amazing Riley is at parties. After all he was really impressed she was able to maintain good grades with out even needing a teachers help. Even more so when Riley got a job all on her own at the age of fifteen.

Windigo - Pet - Lad & Rottie Mix
yO2-Kdos4D4I0e0wXTGyqZs6ffzxj95YDYbRZjGyMCLRRkaUjCO2YjCNlTy-pjzxgBsBOgmeNvF1JEUnFetXNhDTXVikffLEt8TmsiKxFRegzwO4Es92Xwu6fyL24FfgKJnrO1Y

✪Friends✪

Russel Jeager - Best Friend

Russel and Riley actually dated in college, but unfortunately the two just could not seem to work well together. Riley was always late to their dates, always distracted, always running off. Russel didn't hold it against her though, he had known her for a year prior to dating and personally thought he could handle it. He was wrong though, and the both of them decided they were better off friends. They are really close and have been through a lot together.

! SEEKING CHILDHOOD AND BEST FRIEND(s) ! - Vio

✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪
None

! Riley needs someone that is able to keep up with her as well as keep her attention. She also needs someone who is patient and perfectly capable of giving her space. Someone looking for a commitment will scare her off, as Riley absolutely hates being tied down. However that does not mean that she isn't capable of becoming committed later in the relationship, like I said, patience is key with this one !
- Vio

✪Neutral✪
None

✪Enemies✪
None

sZxk-EPY4tYGBxByLDXziTvyQrB-5dL2TEnxTWQgZe5pHL0j4x9bCqQwwVmYi4hxl8jZUOpYyLWaoQTuBMUuRGwfAHPc90gl-l-kgn_HAYg-wpc3kBZJ89gKa46mh86Jr8OTcEE

✪ History ✪

Her mother met Riley's father during his leave. He was stationed in Korea for a short amount of time, where he fell in love with Riley's mother. After the two dated for a year or two, Riley's mother moved to the United States to become a citizen. When he returned home from his leave, they continued to date before finally marrying after a year. Riley was actually born during her mother's trip to Korea to visit her parents. Riley was born on the U.S. Naval base there. After her birth, Riley's mother returned to the states where she struggled to care for Riley while attending schooling. Unfortunately, Riley's mother began to notice how vacant they were in Riley's life, and through this fighting between her parent's ensued. The fighting eventually led to a divorce, and Riley's mother ended up sacrificing going to college in order to raise Riley. When Riley was older, her mother returned to school and eventually earned her degree and got a job as veterinarian. At the age of Twelve Riley's mother remarried.

✪ Other ✪

✪Housing✪
She just moved out of the manor, and is now living comfortably in the vampire's boarding home. Her room is located on the second floor and to the right of the house, and is also located at the front of the house.

[spoili]
latest

[/spoili]

✪Misc✪

+ Riley is Korean and German

5_zkjYBSk9jVuQyslxhUeYSgKMkLQ2nIiICI8ZKUbZ_zio2Z5KIukCGwGxFWHNZbQIYEBpHPvU425lhUulEeMvYFLm0FNLOOIb0gVFMUnefhQw20AJJuPNfRu73HEERIc32ktTg

Last edited:
They are both still accepted; however this time there is no founding families and everyone lives within their species' home (for interaction purposes).

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
I want to create a character is that possible or is it closed
Of course it is. Check cast list for openings.

Status
Not open for further replies.