The Winner's Club vs The Loser's Club

• Thread starter Hikari-chan (光ちゃん)
  • Start date
Name: Miho Sakura (Sakura-First Name, Miho-Last Name)
What school club they belong in: Loser's Club
Photo: image.jpg
Current personality: Sakura is Shy,Kind, and doesn't like to talk much unless she feels she can trust them. She often only speaks in Japanese only unless if she is good friends/trusts the person enough to speak in English. By herself she is Insecure and Lonely, but confident.
Extremely short bio: Miho Sakura Comes from a broken family. After the death of her older sister, her father took up Alcohol and constantly fought with her mother. This constant fighting led Sakura to stay at school more often than other kids and led her to be teased a lot. In her 2nd year of Middle school, Sakura's homeroom teacher introduced her to the light music club. Albeit a short time in the light music club, Sakura took up playing music in the city at street corners or in underground subways. ((That's all I'm saying for now. Sorry if it's very long. ^_^;))

Name: "Just call me K"
Kairi Mikuni

Female

What school club they belong in: "Seriously? Do I look like anything more then a winner to you?"
Winners Club

ece1819ad78eeacdf8c8107e7285e9af_zps58f085b7.jpg

Current personality: "Perfect in every sense of the word."
She thinks she's god's gift to the world and is nothing short from perfection. Though of course that's far from the truth. She's self-centered, egotistical, snarky, sarcastic, plagued with envy, dim-witted and in general a bitch. Though sometimes her good qualities will make an appearance and you can find her as a sweet, emphatic girl.

Extremely short bio (one paragraph or less, please): "Am I really supposed to sum up my whole life to you in a paragraph? Are you crazy? My story is meant for novels!"
She grew up in a well off home with nothing more then everything she ever wanted. A spoiled little brat yet an angel in her parent's eyes. Her father and mother both work in a high end business local and neither of them seem like they are falling from importance anytime soon. Her little brother is a major outcast and she treats him as such. She's always been taught to treat people that are below you as scum and people above you as royals.

I was wondering if I could possibly make her little brother as well? Just so I can balance out my gender and personalities throughout this rp. If not though, this is Kairi.

(*waits as patiently as possible while producing a violent flurry of tapping on the table*)

Then I'm going to start. Let me know if I should be posting this I. A different thread.

Leofric tapped his electronic tablet. He was finishing homework that he couldn't work on last night. Though he hadn't gotten any sleep his uniform was ironed and spotless. His hair combed and eyes wide awake. His temper however, was a little frayed around the edges.

It was ten minutes until class started, but not even the teacher was in the room yet. Leo flicked his pointer up and checked the Winner's Club website for any updates.

Honestly he was starting to get a headache and it was so early during the term.

Tyler was walking to the class he was extremely cheerful today and won't let anyone put him down even the bratty winners club he walked up beat while listening to the song Grace Kelley by MIKA he carried his bag with him and had everything he needed for class homework book papers notebook spare pencils he was ready for this new day he walked down the hall and opened the door to the classroom and saw someone was already there he ignored him since it was a winners club members he sat down and listened to his music waiting for class to start

Another new day and the variety of activities that would go on could be classified as dull and incredibly boring to this overly conceited girl. Her uniform hugged tightly to her form as she skipped down the hall, a pile of books tucked neatly to her chest. Her curls of blue bobbed behind her, a small smile still etched on her face. Somehow it had been an hour into the day and she still claimed a rather confident mood about the things to come. Walking into the class, her eyes scanned the variety of students. Smiling softly she took a seat next to one of her fellow club members, placing her books to the side and shooting him a bright smile. "Hello Leo, how are you?" She simply asked, before immediately turning her attention to her nails, they needed some pampering. She would have to remind herself of that later on into the day.

He cheerfully skipped down the hall while humming a complicated sonata, he wondered who he'd have the chance to tease today and chuckled slightly, he clasped his hands behind his back, looked ahead and smiled "i get a feeling that today's gunna be fun!" He checked his watch "oh! that's right, I gotta get to class" and started to lightly jog.

Sora hugged her notebook to her chest as she lazily strolled to class. She was in no rush, she had time. She stayed close to the lockers tapping each one lightly as she walked by. Things had been on the calm side lately and that was adding to her good mood. She started randomly humming as she got closer to her class, when she spotted one of them. She didn't really care for knowing their names. He was jogging towards class she was assuming,and Sora had to stop an instant scowl from forming on her face. She made an effort to avoid anyone from the winner's club, they were so... infuriating.

Sora slowed her walking to decrease any chance of unfortunate encounters at the classroom door and propped her bag up against a locker and began to pretend to look for something. As soon as he walked into the class she would go in and sit at the back. Hopefully Tyler was there early again or anyone she knew so she wouldnt be by herself. If he wasn't... well she could wait a few minutes.

{@Zewmy, I think you can jump in at any time since we're in the Jump In section :D }

Leo blinked as someone spoke to him and he looked up slight annoyed. His face quickly cleared into a blank pleasant look as he realized it was one of his fellow club members. "Mikuni-san," he greeted in his usual respectful way toward those he saw as more then pawns. "I am quite busy lately," he answered her question and turned back to his tablet.

He pushed his glasses up. "I notice that you've been able to stay your usual beautiful self despite the difficult work of this term," he complimented.

Last edited:
Tyler saw Sora walk in "oh at least I'm not the only one here from my club" he sat waiting for everyone to arrive his favorite song started playing Matryoshka a vocaloid song he loved the most he turned it up loud where you could hear it through his headphones he saw the three winners club members and didn't care for them he just smiled at Sora and kept jamming out these days he loved the most

"Did you ever doubt that?" She simply questioned, raising a brow. "I don't think a single thing could take away from my beauty" She loved compliments, practically basked in them. She knew she was beautiful, but hearing it come from another person's mouth just made her giddy, much like a small child. "Though the work this term has really been a pain" She sighed exasperatedly. "Hopefully they won't put too much more on our plates, not sure how much more I can really handle"

(yeah its OK just jump in)

Tyler looked around and didn't see any other members of the club he kept listening to his music he pulled out a thermos from his bag and took a sip the smell of the hot coffee wandered around the room it was cheap coffee the type you buy at the supermarket the winners club were usually disgusted by it because they are used to drinking high class fancy coffee but he liked the taste and it woke him up he sighed waiting "I wonder what the will have in store for me" he said curiously taking another sip

Last edited by a moderator: