The Winner's Club vs The Loser's Club

• Thread starter Hikari-chan (光ちゃん)
  • Start date
Kai walked into class yawning, turning his head to look around the room to see how many other people were there. A few from the losers club, and a fee from his own club, the winners. He sat down at the desk he always sat in, near the middle of the room, and took a piece of toast out of his bag, munching on it idly as he leaned back in his chair, waiting for the rest of the class and the teacher to arrive to start the lesson.

Tyler saw Kai walk in he felt a bit intimidated the number was uneven he didn't like it when the winners club ganged up on one of then makes him think are the winners club to weak to just face one of us he laughed and took another sip

Last edited by a moderator:
Sora sat in a seat behind Tyler and put her note book on her desk. She made it her mission to head to the back without so much as a glance at them. Once she was settled she leaned forward and tapped Tyler on the shoulder. She smiled at him. " Hey Ty how's it going?"

he skidded to a halt outside his class, he quickly used the window to see if his hair was all good, he winked at this refection then entered into the classroom with a smile, he saw some Losers and suddenly felt slightly annoyed, though he was a member of the winners club, he didn't particularly like any of them, but he disliked the losers even more. he didn't even glance at anyone a second time, he sat himself down in a random desk, crossed his legs up on the desk and leaned back in his chair. he was INCREDIBLY bored.

Leofric clicked his tablet closed and leaned his head on his arms elegantly. "I'm sure they won't give us anything that we can't handle at least," he said with a patient smile. "Unfortunately there are some people in this school who let themselves go so easily." His brandy colored eyes flickered over to the area where the Loser's club had begun to congregate.

He turned slightly so he could see their other club member Trevor. "Surely Trevor-san agrees."

hearing his name made him perk up, he looked over to the source and saw Leo, he immediately felt better and sat up "yeah, some people just are useless in that manner" he laughed as he stood and walked over with a smile "honestly i really can't stand those who waste their abilities"

Kai listened silently to the conversations going on around him, finishing off his toast he leaned back in his chair more, until the front legs were off the ground. "Well... This is boring" He commented to himself, putting his Feet up on his desk and closing his eyes a little. After a few minutes he put his hand in one of his pockets, taking out a small, glittering black stone that was smooth to the touch, and began to fiddle with it, throwing it up in the air every so often.

Tyler felt the tap and turned his head he smiled it was Sora "having a nice day having some coffee no annoying bratty winners club bugging us so far so I think its a good day so far" he laughed and took another sip then replied "so how about you?" he glaced over at the winners club to see one of the members looking at him then quickly looked away he whispered "What the fu...." under his breath

[BCOLOR=#008080]- - - - - - - - James -[/BCOLOR]

It was a few minutes before class when James arrived, clad in his best attire as usual. He never came to school early, because he saw no point in it. Many people went early so they'd have time to talk to their friends, but he didn't really have anyone he wanted to talk to. The Winners were people he considered friends, but he didn't like them enough to get up early just so he could talk to them.

Either way, he walked into the classroom, a single earbud in his right ear and attached to the ipod he was tapping on. He looked up for a moment and scanned the room, making eye contact with some people, smiling slightly toward the Winners. He was happy to see that it was mostly them, and there were only a few Losers. He took a seat near where most of the Winners were sitting, dropping his bag on the floor next to him and continuing to do something (probably playing a dumb game) on his ipod.​

vocaloid%20blue%20eyes%20glasses%20megurine%20luka%20long%20hair%20pink%20hair%20meganekko%20anime%20girls%201920x1080%20wall_www.wallpaperfo.com_93.jpg

Name: Halo Serpentine {Dialogue Color}

What School Club They Belong In: Winner's Club {Former Member of Loser's Club}

Photo: "My Appearance is above"

Current Personality: Halo {To Tell The Truth}, is extremely judgmental but doesn't fit at all which caused her to fall out of being in the Loser's Club, well it is one reason why. She also conflicts with Winner's Club because of her idea and opinions, her main one is that you must earn everything and if you don't you do not deserve it. Other than her interesting attitude, she is mostly a serious person and doesn't take anything as a game. She wants to be elite and naturally she pushes friendships away and social activities is just a death sentence to her. Will she change? Finally open up?

Extremely Short Biography: Halo was not born in Japan but does have a Asian heritage of Korean from her mother's side. Her mother ran off with a Italian when she was little, which left her with her dad, a fighting expert that owns a center for all types of fighting, which caused her to be a bit of a tomboy and put into the Loser's Club. She was a happy child and an amazing fighter, until the death of her father. He was battling depression and his psychopathic intentions, so he offed him self. Luckily her grandparents were in Japan, CEO of a large company, papa decided to teach her respect and how to move up on the social ladder, also forcing her to join Winner's Club. In reality she rather be in neither, but to impress her elders, she joined with only one goal, be the best.

{Sorry, not that short but I just had to have the details, don't worry there is more hidden details to worry about :D}

Halo was late, it didn't really bother her since this was her usual schedule when she was a loser. Now, she has to sit in that egotistical club that if they snap their fingers people will just worship them. Halo walks silently down the hallways, her black heels clicking against the tiles, drowning out her thoughts. Her every shift of weight causing a dark colored bag, that lays hung on her shoulder, to hit against her waist gently. The bag containing a high quality bento which one of her personal chefs made this morning. 'It will never taste like fathers', she squeezes her eyes shut before opening them again, the glaze disappearing. She has been thinking of her childhood all morning, something must be wrong. She shakes her head swiftly before quickening her steps and pulling the school's blazer closer to her form. 'There is no time to think of him, he's gone' she reassures her self, before opening the classroom, and glancing over the students.

"And too many do," Leo said with a smirk. "Its unfortunate that so many people choose to be simple sheep in this world." A lie, it did make things easier most of the time, for him, and others like him. His hand waved almost lazily to James in greeting. His brandy eyes took stock of the room once again. Kai-san another member of the winner's club sat alone in his usual seat. Leo found him slightly confusing as he was sure that the other had not intended to become a part of their club at some point. Strange that there were only two members from the Loser Club in the room. Usually they congregated together fairly quickly.

As Halo entered the room Leofric tensed for a brief moment before forcefully relaxing again. He hadn't expected her to be here this soon.

Halo glanced over the students before her gaze a little to long at Leo, she swiftly turns her head but to any other person it was just a calm, elegant motion. 'Great, he's here.... When I thought my morning was going so good'. She goes toward the section were the Winners were having a conversation. She nods softly at each of them, not wanting to use her voice in fear of the tone. She couldn't help the stern glare that made it on her face when her eyes landed on Leo. The shake of head was forced but respectful as she sends a nod toward him.

Halo glides into a random seat, lying her bag on the floor without making a sound. She was tense but she disguised it without trouble. She brings out her tablet, checking over her notifications and emails.

"Well, there's always going to be those" he sighed as he smiled while leaning on the desk "you need many types to make a world after all, even trash" he said smiling brightly, he saw Halo and his smile diminished slightly, he gave a small wave. He didn't really like girls in general, you could even say he had a phobia of them almost. Along with his terrible habit of running his mouth off, he also had a bad habit of brushing off things that were inconvenient.

Oh, it was her. James took much interest in the girl called Halo, strangely enough. She moved her way up from the bottom, he knew that much. But she also seemed to harbor a dislike for the Winners, despite being part of their club. It was odd. They were to most privileged people in the school, and she was lucky enough to be part of them, but she seemed like she didn't want it. It made him mad. If you have the chance to be rich and powerful, why try to deny it? She was stupid.
Either way, stupid or not, he still found himself moving to sit in the desk next to her. They'd spoken a few times, but nothing serious. Just casual small-talk. He wondered what she thought of him, since he obviously was very opinionated and judgmental when it came to her.
"Good morning." He said, turning to her, politely as possible. Hell, he even turned his music off. James's interest was the only thing that really drove him, and right now it was the only reason he was even expending effort on this insignificant loser-at-heart.

Halo heard a voice, looking from her tablet she was surprised to see James sitting there. 'It's him, he's presence is even annoying me', she calmly sets down her device. "It's surprising to see you talk to me, James" She let a bitter tone come along as she spoke his name, she knew him well and he was not her favorite. Over the few times they have talked, she can already figure out the type of person he is. Only talks to you when you interest him, maybe a type of game.

'I'm no game, materialistic brats' She couldn't help but think as she furrows her eyebrows and taps her finger impatiently on the desk.

Man! She was hard. "Oh no, are you mad already? I was just greeting you, you are in my group after all." Maybe he was trying to get a rise out of her. Well, actually, he probably was. He was the kind of asshole to do stuff like that. "I mean, we're friends, right?" Honestly, he was really just wondering how straightforward she'd be. It would be pretty funny if she said she hated him and told him to go fuck himself. He was also a dumb, bored, bratty, rich teenager, so that had a lot to do with his actions as well.

Tyler looked around he was starting to get overwhelmed by the plethora of winners club in the classroom "I didn't think the other members would be so late..." he was a bit concerned for his fellow club members well being and self esteem he didn't want a member to be ratted on by an annoying winners club member he sighed and brushed it off no matter what happened he would have there backs

Halo turns her whole body toward him, a burst of disgust showering her eyes, the ocean blue darkening to his words. "Yes, I am in this group but that does not automatically mean you are my friend. You are just an annoyance to me, I'm no game James. I'm not a toy you can play with... Your one of the reasons I can not stand this club" She hates it, her voice was like venom as the words fell out her mouth like sliced butter. 'I hate to be labeled' She breathes deeply before turning back around, hoping that it was the end of the conversation.

"Some types we can do without," Leofric murmured to Trevor with an amused smile. When Halo turned to James with venom in her voice. He adjusted his glasses back in an annoyed gesture. "Hush Serpentine," he said forgoing his usual respect. "You embarrass us."